Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah (1449 Views)

EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Live on Focus Nigeria on AIT. Quotes from Ifeanyi ubah on his interview on focus nigeria

"Saint Peter Obi of PDP is only after his 7 billion from Governor Obiano" - Ifeanyi Ubah.

"I challenge Peter Obi for a public debate to come and counter the N7billion allegation i laid against him" - Ifeanyi Ubah

Peter obi is the greatest fraud in Nigerian politics, so cunning that a lot of ignorant idiots are deceived by him... I dey laugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Indeed it was never about good governance for peter obi's huge social media team including Mopolchi, Ichietome, IJOBA2, ignatiusez, feraz, Benchuko1, manny4life, BigIyanga, Amarabae, nwabobo.. etc.. Its either Obiano pays their master 7 billion of Anambra money or their will be no peace grin grin grin

I challenge Peter Obi for a public debate to come and counter the N7billion allegation i laid against him - Ifeanyi Ubah
Please pass this across to your paymaster, we want to see this debate lol
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by Kowor(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2017
That amount is not only worth fighting for but also killing for.
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by IJOBA2: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:
Indeed it was never about good governance for peter obi's huge social media team including Mopolchi, Ichietome, IJOBA2, ignatiusez, feraz, Benchuko1, manny4life, BigIyanga, Amarabae, nwabobo.. etc.. Its either Obiano pays their master 7 billion of Anambra money or their will be no peace grin grin grin

NNA FORGET PETER OBI MATTER FOR NOW

WE NEED YOU HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/4062445/why-should-hate-ffk-ayo/9#60613130
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by paschu: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
That broadcast was a PAID ADVERT forced down the public as a neutral TV program A shame that AIT and FOCUS Nigeria could be this bought and biased.
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2017
"Mr. Peter Obi did not rig the Anambra PDP primaries because he wants PDP to win Anambra guber election, but to box Gov. Willie Obiano into paying him the N7billion 2013 election fund" ~ Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

I have the fact and Obi can challenge me if he denies this ~ Ubah added!
interesting

cc cuche, nonsobaba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by LasGidiOwner: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:
Live on Focus Nigeria on AIT. Quotes from Ifeanyi ubah on his interview on focus nigeria

"Saint Peter Obi of PDP is only after his 7 billion from Governor Obiano" - Ifeanyi Ubah.

"I challenge Peter Obi for a public debate to come and counter the N7billion allegation i laid against him" - Ifeanyi Ubah

Peter obi is the greatest fraud in Nigerian politics, so cunning that a lot of ignorant idiots are deceived by him... I dey laugh

Osetigo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2017
paschu:
That broadcast was a PAID ADVERT forced down the public as a neutral TV program A shame that AIT and FOCUS Nigeria could be this bought and biased.
Let peter obi go and pay for his own advert, matter of fact, let him avail himself to this debate.
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by LasGidiOwner: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Globe nwa mama, please I missed the program. Please can you get me the video link.

Ya fiotuba cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Osetigo cheesy
The bible said they shall gather.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by slimghost(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Of course it's about Anambra state's 7billion that the drunk has misused.
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by LasGidiOwner: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

The bible said they shall gather.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

They have scattered oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
slimghost:
So how Anambra money peter obis business or does obi own Anambra? iti

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by Kingsley1000(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
slimghost:
THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND IN POLITICS.EVEN OBI IS NOW RATING NGIGE AHEAD OF OBIANO
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kingsley1000:
THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND IN POLITICS.EVEN OBI IS NOW RATING NGIGE AHEAD OF OBIANO
Lmaooo, our own saint obi?
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
slimghost:
Which account should we send the the money? Your account or mopolchi's account grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by Feraz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

So I am on Peter Obi's payroll only cos I asked for evidences of Obiano's legacy that has impacted the lives of the citizens? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by LasGidiOwner: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Feraz:
So I am on Peter Obi's payroll only cos I asked for evidences of Obiano's legacy that has impacted the lives of the citizens? undecided

This is just one of many of them- the largest automated mechanized poultry farms in the entire eastern region. This has created more than 5000 direct and indirect jobs alone. What about the rice farms? Agro processing industries like Coscharis rice processing farms, Ufuma rice processing plant etc. Do you know that with this alone, Anambra is already self-sufficient in poultry products like egg? Obiano is a genius.

Meanwhile let us focus on the subject of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by nonsobaba: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Frustration is killing Peter Obi. He will soon run mad because of this 7 billion naira.
Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by slimghost(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
globemoney:

So how Anambra money peter obis business or does obi own Anambra? iti

I know a sycophant with a pea-sized brain like you won't understand this.

The truth remains that Obiano has been financially irresponsible as a Governor. and hey, Obi doesn't need Obiano's money for anything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah by globemoney: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
slimghost:

[s]I know a sycophant with a pea-sized brain like you won't understand this.

The truth remains that Obiano has been financially irresponsible as a Governor. and hey, Obi doesn't need Obiano's money for anything.[/s]
Illiterate peter obi boys are just funny.. What is adaobis business with anambra money? Is it his money? And obiano has more projects on ground in less than 4 years than obis wasted 8 years. Obiano is the best governor anambra has ever had but you paid to post peter obi social media team should keep fooling yourself.. Let peter obi accept the challenge to a public debate with ifeanyi on the 7 billion he is demanding from obiano before we know he is serious.. Until then no money for peter obi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Protests In Tel Aviv Israel And They Have A Message Natanyahu(video) / Abba Kyari, Malami Named In NDDC $500m Bribe For Tenure Elongation Scam / Akwa Ibom: Senator Akpabio Regrets Making Udom A Governor (see Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.