Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) (41294 Views)

Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by celebsnes: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerian singer, Banky W, who has always been about “family over everything”, has taken to his Instagram page to share his experience with an uber driver..

According to the videos shared on the singer's Instagram stories, the Uber driver was suffering from Parkinson's disease thereby causing him to shake..

He wrote;

Sadly, I had to call Uber's safety line.. Out of concern for his safety and whoever rides with him.. Sigh

Just sad..

For those concerned, I have given him what I had on me and spoken to the uber safety line to get him extra help

See photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/banky-w-helps-uber-driver-parkinson-disease-photosvideo/

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WytvFfxCMbk

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/banky-w-helps-uber-driver-parkinson-disease-photosvideo/

1 Like

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by drizslim(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finally I made FTC.. I can now show my lecturer who said I can't achieve greatness In Life Lol

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by fittty(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice gesture
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Johnpsite: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
U tried,God bless you
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Narldon: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
[b]

Parkinson's disease (PD) is a long-term degenerative disorder of the central nervous system that mainly affects the motor system.

The symptoms generally come on slowly over time. Early in the disease, the most obvious are shaking, rigidity, slowness of movement, and difficulty with walking. Thinking and behavioral problems may also occur. Dementia becomes common in the advanced stages of the disease. Depression and anxiety are also common occurring in more than a third of people with PD.

Other symptoms include sensory, sleep, and emotional problems. The main motor symptoms are collectively called "parkinsonism", or a "parkinsonian syndrome".

The cause of Parkinson's disease is generally unknown, but believed to involve both genetic and environmental factors. Those with a family member affected are more likely to get the disease themselves.

There is also an increased risk in people exposed to certain pesticides and among those who have had prior head injuries while there is a reduced risk in tobacco smokers and those who drink coffee or tea.

The motor symptoms of the disease result from the death of cells in the substantia nigra, a region of the midbrain. This results in not enough dopamine in these areas. The reason for this cell death is poorly understood, but involves the build-up of proteins into Lewy bodies in the neurons.

Diagnosis of typical cases is mainly based on symptoms, with tests such as neuroimaging being used to rule out other diseases.

There is no cure for Parkinson's disease.

Initial treatment is typically with the antiparkinson medication L-DOPA (levodopa), with dopamine agonists being used once levodopa becomes less effective. As the disease progresses and neurons continue to be lost, these medications become less effective while at the same time they produce a complication marked by involuntary writhing movements.

Diet and some forms of rehabilitation have shown some effectiveness at improving symptoms.

Surgery to place microelectrodes for deep brain stimulation has been used to reduce motor symptoms in severe cases where drugs are ineffective.

[/b]

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Narldon: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by misterjosh(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eeyah
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by grailife(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by remzor(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
May God continue to bless him
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice 1 4rm him @Banky W
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Fembleez1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
okay Mr philanthropist.
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Odianose13(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice one Banky.
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by bedspread: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
I still can't why we can't do our good deeds in Secret Nd get GOD reward you openly....

Good banky.... but u guys should learn to keep somethings off the public

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by mekstaniac(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Must you people help someone and announce it? Maybe that's a new hit song

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Immanueladebol(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice gesture Banky..It is a precaution to those of us making use of the Uber services.

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by dakeskese(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2017

Best wishes
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good enough he understands the disease. Most people will blame on witchcraft and "Epo fok ette".

1 Like

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Odianose13(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
drizslim:
Finally I made FTC.. I can now show my lecturer who said I can't achieve greatness In Life Lol

If being first to quote is one of the "greatness of life" then I'm sorry to say you need more orientation on the Achievements of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
cry
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by OkunrinMeta: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rich people sha.

Do you think I am safer riding in a danfo bus that with this Uber Driver?

Just asking
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by HermesParis: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
You jst put the innocent .man struggling to feed himsef nd his family outta job now... Who ask u for all dese biko... Publishing his pictures nd video of his ailment aint in ur position to do. Even the president sef, till date we no knw d kind sickness dey him body.

Which kind world poor people come so

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
D
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by itiswellandwell: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good one. God bless you sir

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
They will sack him. I hope he gets better though I don't think there's a cure for Parkinson
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by shurley22(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hopefully he'd b able to secure another job soonest
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Really sad
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin

Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
U are a good man, don't mention thanks a lot.
Re: Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) by NickMelvon(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:
Nice

My beautiful crush. How are you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.