Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,413 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) (525 Views)

What Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is The Soul Of Nigeria's Survival / Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" / Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Remember: Just the way we are asking our parents and elders why they allow Nigeria get into this mess..... Our younger ones will ask us too....

I have diagnosed Nigeria and now have seen the problem Nigeria has. It is not more than three.

The Nigeria of today is been run by political junkies and prostitutes.

Too many party structures.

How can Nigeria grow if all we have are political parties hanging everywhere.
Let's imagine we have just Three political parties, everyone will have to start from grassroot to ascend to any post. If this is done, many people will hold on to a party and be a good citizen. Dont forget everyone wants to make sure his or her party remains at the helm of power thereby making him work. Infact, the party members will make their leader be on their toes to function.

A law banning political party members crossing to other parties.

Go and check.... Look out there. Check out developed countries and tell me any politician who belongs to a party and have to cross because he/she lost or collide in interest with party. No, none.

If we have a policy that will ban all political party members to cross to other within a stipulated period of time.
What good will this bring.

Many of our politicians have this believe that they can gang up and get power away from....

If they know they cant cross anyhow. Then they will have to work with the interim and make sure things work out too. Or better still vote the incumbent out.

There are many advantages to this, but just to mention a few.

Our own attitudes.

How can anyone ever think politics is not meant for him/her?

If you see an ordinary councillor of your ward, he may even not be as intelligent as u are. We keep letting fools and ..... Keep rulling us, how come they won't do the absurd.

We should all take part in the process of governance. Do your part. Its not by force to join a political party, but please VOTE. How can someone who wants a change in the society keep saying ' i won't vote' ' do they even count our votes? ' i think only an illiterate would say this anyway.

By the way too, how would you think you will collect money from someone and expect such to deliver a good governance?

You cant eat your cake and have it, its very boring when people start thinking you will collect money from a politician and expect him not to scoop such money back as soon as he gets into power. Even you, can you do a business and expect not tp gain, NO!

What are we saying, let's stop collecting money from these politicians. Do what is right and forget the issue of bad governance. When we do what is right, in no time, im sure all these will be a thing of the past.
My brother and sister, see if you collect a dime, rice or anything such as a bribe from any politician..... You cant curse them again. Your loyalty and conscience have been bought, Trust me, God will not listen.

STOP COMPLAINING AND START DOING THE RIGHT THING.

On behalf of De-Trabalised Nigerians.

Drabeey wrote this....
Re: Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
CC ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
ok
Re: Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) by Pusyiter(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
I agree where our survival depends on but not completely with your assertions. I would rather we summarise it to just one sentence or word and that is, WE NEED RESTRUCTURING!
Re: Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pusyiter:
I agree where our survival depends on but not completely with your assertions. I would rather we summarise it to just one sentence or word and that is, WE NEED RESTRUCTURING!

NIGERIAN GOVERNANCE WAY IS A VERY GOOD ONE . we really need attitudinal change
Re: Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) by Kingspin(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have sincerely play my path in my little corner.. Here are some of my believe on how to move his country forward. 1. Rewrite constitution to accomdate modern democracy. Let the voice of the people be in the constitution. Do not attach any Islamic or Christian practice to it.
2.. Give restructuring a chance.. Kano, Zamfara can become Lagos and the rest of the country. Why are some people kicking against collective effort to build a nation?
3. Give equal opportunity, justice and right to all..Mr A or B should get same treatment. Why can't I have rest of mind whenever I go to the other side of the country?
Nigeria has gone pass words what the country need are actions.
Note: Religion and tribalism has done greatest danger to our nation till date..
So many things need to be done to lift the country. But we have to "agree" to start doing sonething meaningful. Op, these are few of mine contributions let others join me so that majority will carry the day. Nigeria win.
Re: Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) by WetinConsignMe: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Drabeey:
Remember: Just the way we are asking our parents and elders why they allow Nigeria get into this mess..... Our younger ones will ask us too....

I have diagnosed Nigeria and now have seen the problem Nigeria has. It is not more than three.

The Nigeria of today is been run by political junkies and prostitutes.

Too many party structures.

How can Nigeria grow if all we have are political parties hanging everywhere.
Let's imagine we have just Three political parties, everyone will have to start from grassroot to ascend to any post. If this is done, many people will hold on to a party and be a good citizen. Dont forget everyone wants to make sure his or her party remains at the helm of power thereby making him work. Infact, the party members will make their leader be on their toes to function.

A law banning political party members crossing to other parties.

Go and check.... Look out there. Check out developed countries and tell me any politician who belongs to a party and have to cross because he/she lost or collide in interest with party. No, none.

If we have a policy that will ban all political party members to cross to other within a stipulated period of time.
What good will this bring.

Many of our politicians have this believe that they can gang up and get power away from....

If they know they cant cross anyhow. Then they will have to work with the interim and make sure things work out too. Or better still vote the incumbent out.

There are many advantages to this, but just to mention a few.

Our own attitudes.

How can anyone ever think politics is not meant for him/her?

If you see an ordinary councillor of your ward, he may even not be as intelligent as u are. We keep letting fools and ..... Keep rulling us, how come they won't do the absurd.

We should all take part in the process of governance. Do your part. Its not by force to join a political party, but please VOTE. How can someone who wants a change in the society keep saying ' i won't vote' ' do they even count our votes? ' i think only an illiterate would say this anyway.

By the way too, how would you think you will collect money from someone and expect such to deliver a good governance?

You cant eat your cake and have it, its very boring when people start thinking you will collect money from a politician and expect him not to scoop such money back as soon as he gets into power. Even you, can you do a business and expect not tp gain, NO!

What are we saying, let's stop collecting money from these politicians. Do what is right and forget the issue of bad governance. When we do what is right, in no time, im sure all these will be a thing of the past.
My brother and sister, see if you collect a dime, rice or anything such as a bribe from any politician..... You cant curse them again. Your loyalty and conscience have been bought, Trust me, God will not listen.

STOP COMPLAINING AND START DOING THE RIGHT THING.

On behalf of De-Trabalised Nigerians.

Drabeey wrote this....

You really think Nigeria's big problem is that people change political parties?! Not corruption, not tribalism, etc? In US people are free to change parties and do change parties all the time. And they have countless parties. You can register a party any time. It is not like in Naija where registering a party is a big deal. Don't be offended but Nigerians always want to copy without knowing the full nature of what they are copying.
Re: Nigeria's Survival Depends On You And I ( See Why ) by WetinConsignMe: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kingspin:
I have sincerely play my path in my little corner..

That's really all you have to do - do the little u can, but DO IT

(1) (Reply)

Crocodile Smile Is Tailor Made For South West-army / Full Text Of The Address Delivered By Fayose At Declaration Of 2019 Presidential / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.