Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said (526 Views)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT / What El-rufai's 'body Bag' Statement Will Do To Buhari's Government - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
As a Igbo man, Yaradua has been my favorite Nigerian President till date. He was very compassionate and willing to listen to all Nigerians regardless of Religion or tribe.
His death brought in the incompetent Goodluck Jonathan, who brought in Buhari. I still remember how he defeated Buhari in the 2007 election in the North, South, East and west by a landslide of almost 20 million votes.

When I heard the recent disgusting words of El Rufai, I asked myself

If a southerner, had said
"Late President Yaradau opposed me and ended up in the grave"

1. What would be el rufai's response to such a statement?
2. How far would he have gone in secretly mobilizing the northern youths to avenge the death of their brother who was killed by the Christian enemies who reside peacefully in the North?

As a nation, we have a lot of questions to ask ourselves if we one day seek to achieve the Nigerian dream where the North, South, East and West live in unity, prosperity and happiness.
Re: If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sadly, this wouldn't get the attention it deserves. El rufai should be brought in for questioning
Re: If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said by vedaxcool(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
>IPOB are hypocrite, cownu spoke of beheading a sitting president and taking his head away yet no elder in the crowd had the wisdom to correct him. God punish all ipob hypocrites.
Re: If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
You have not addressed the question?
vedaxcool:
>IPOB are hypocrite, cownu spoke of beheading a sitting president and taking his head away yet no elder in the crowd had the wisdom to correct him. God punish all ipob hypocrites.
Re: If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said by ONYEUTALI: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
HTW

1 Like

Re: If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said by BudeYahooCom: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

But you are fighting Kanu for that. Why are you not fighting El-rufai? Is it because you are muslim like El-rufai?

1 Like

Re: If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yaradua wouldn't have unleashed battalions of soldiers on the IPOB agitators. They were just deprived youths. He would have reasoned with them and given a promise of a better future. Buhari cannot do such.
On this note, I come to my personal conclusion that:
THEY KILLED PRESIDENT YARADUA
THEY KILLED A GOOD MAN.
Rest in Peace Sir, Ultimate Justice is for Almighty Allah AKA Chukwu Abiama

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Kanu Hiding After Saying This? / The Man Called Abacha / APC Is A Failure & Has Nothing To Offer Except Lies & Blame-game - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.