Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand (987 Views)

Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker / Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is 47 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand by Mecco(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
REVELATIONS BY DR. PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH

I watched critically the appearance of Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah on Focus Nigeria with Gbenga Aruleba today 19th September, 2017.

Gentlemen , this is a total expose of what we have been singing about godfatherism which the former Governor Mr. Peter denied . Today, we are left with no option than to believe that some of our leaders constantly lie to their followers and still come back to brainwash them when busted .

Joe Martins Uzodike went on air (Odenigbo fm) and demanded #7billion from Obiano on behalf of Peter Obi which they claimed was part of the agreement to make Chief Willie Obiano the Governor of Anambra State.
When I reported it after the radio programme, some people called for my head. Today, I have been vindicated.
But my worry is why Peter Obi did not take the #7billion when he claimed to have left #75billion for Obiano.
In the process of research, I found out that the over-blown #75billion were not in cash, some to mature when Obiano must have left office, so why brainwashing Ndi Anambra (the gullible) that the money was in cash and that Obiano has finished all?

So many questions to ask but let's augment our research with the latest revelations by Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah (CEO Capital Oil).

These are the revelations made by Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah this morning on AIT Focus Nigeria(Some quotes).......

"The problem we had in PDP emanated from Rivers State and Gov. Wike is a hatchet who is on a mission to kill PDP".

"OBI is the architect of PDP's presidential election defeat".

"Mr. Peter Obi did not rig the Anambra PDP primaries because he wants PDP to win Anambra guber election, but to box Gov. Willie Obiano into paying him the N7billion 2013 election fund".

He finally concluded with this....

"I challenge Peter OBI today to a debate on AIT's Focus Nigeria to prove to Nigerians with evidences that OBI is demanding #7billion from Gov Obiano.

My people, Ifeanyi Ubah promised to reveal more as the series progresses .

And the big question now is..

Will Peter Obi go for the debate where he will face Ifeanyi Ubah to deny the #7billion demanded from Gov. Obiano which is the reason for their disagreement and serious feud??

Please click the link below to see yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/odidikaemekae/videos/1697504050260609/

Uzoma Ferdinand
Awka, Anambra State.

Re: Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uba just ended his political career... what a pity... igbo people...

2 Likes

Re: Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand by donttouchme: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ifeanyi uba is very desperate. He likes playing victim. He has proven dat he is a learner in politics.

1 Like

Re: Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Peter Obi is smart criminal and very deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand by fergie001: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ifeanyi Uba is a charlatan.
A careless talker and deserve the treatment of Tobias and Sanballat.

I cannot hold brief for Obi,but I remember sometime 2years ago,during the TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA(TAN),Peter Obi came into your PDP then,when Anyim Pius Anyim will shouttttttt

North-West Signatures

Good luck Ebele Jonathan
20millionnnnnnnnnnnnnn,five hundred and sixty seven thousanddddddddd,four hundred and five signatures for Good luck to runnnn.

You were friends and you 2 were sharing our common patrimony asides the one you stole,with Capital Oil.....and now you are in the PARTY OF SAINTS,what did you do?
Do you know what is 7bn?
And you expect Peter Obi to come and debate with you?

Tell Obiano to come and debate with me,let me take him to Eleme Uduma's grave and other helpless citizens he sent to grave.

Watermelon head.

1 Like

Re: Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand by Mopolchi: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Uba just ended his political career... what a pity... igbo people...
Thank you for this.

(1) (Reply)

#flashback: The Untold Story Of Nigeria's Civil War - BIAFRA / Now The North Has Dumped SW Pt. 2: To Hell With SGF Position For Igbo / New Tactics Use By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.