Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" (24683 Views)

I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / I’m Not Sure I'll Get Married Because Of Girls These Days- Rapper Dremo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by rookiy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
wetin come concern me
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Yes,she said yes!will be married soon,pick a date baby am ready.

Wat about tonight? tongue
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gamesmart:

Sure, yes.

So when women have men cheat on them, it is surely because the girls themselves are sleeping too.

You are what you attract, abi?

One way or the other they had one point cheated on some one it might not be the present guy cheating on them they cheated on

What goes around comes around .
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by mayDtolu(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol...

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by zeusdgrt(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Wat about tonight? tongue
Ur wish is my command my dear,send me a hi message by mail and we start plans
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Ur wish is my command my dear,send me a hi message by mail and we start plans

kiss OK hubby
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Gamesmart: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
selflessposhheart:

One way or the other they had one point cheated on some one it might not be the present guy cheating on them they cheated on

What goes around comes around .

Okay, no wahala.

Guys, una don see wetin you suppose tell any girl that complains about you sleeping around.

Just call her Olosho and tell her to Bleep off. grin
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Drummerboy15(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Who is 'Dremo' grin
one new washing soap like dat

1 Like

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by asawanathegreat(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
So make we clap for u abi?
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by obontami: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Silvertrinity:
His Fame has robbed him of his privacy

This guy is a joke
grin
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gamesmart:

Okay, no wahala.

Guys, una don see wetin you suppose tell any girl that complains about you sleeping around.

Just call her Olosho and tell her to Bleep off. grin

Lol wat if she repents

We av exceptional cases tho
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Owill1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
orijintv:

His real name is Aboriomoh Femi Raymond and he is popularly known as Code Name "Dremo". He is Handsome , Rich and Famous. He rolls with the Who is Who in the Nigeria Music Industry. With the kind of fame he has in Nigeria, i'm sure your Girlfriend would even want to hangout and prolly smash him if she gets the chance to. Now with all this said ;

Who TF are you?
dremo die hard fan spotted
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Gamesmart: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Lol wat if she repents

We av exceptional cases tho

Repent wetin?

We are both convicts, she must to accept am. grin
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
girls also do not want to get married because of BOYs these days

Thankyou
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gamesmart:

Repent wetin?

We are both convicts, she must to accept am. grin

Lol please o grin cheesy
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by mikebabs101: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
24yrs? Musicians don't age in Nigeria. it is good
well the guy isn't lieing about his age, i know him back then in secondary school, he was a year junior, Gdic ibadan
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Michealforever: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rokia2:
Who cares. Some men are better off unmarried anyway.

Good radiance.

It is good riddance ma.

1 Like

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by lonlytroy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerian girls especially, there sense is in their butt
That's why they take sex so personally
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by zeusdgrt(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
selflessposhheart:

kiss OK hubby
Sent it baby?
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by timunstopable: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Please who is Dremo

I have never heard of him

Or am I stale?
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by raphaelfocus: 1:18am On Sep 20, 2017
no worry this girls their matter tire me like the Nigeria parties,the way their members switch #ojere
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by raphaelfocus: 1:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Dremo you know say them go won first try the love like pause playback rewind pause asin playback rewind and play then am gonna take its on till the legs go dey shake full speed no break i tells you!!!!
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by zeusdgrt(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:

kiss OK hubby
Let's talk on Whatsapp dear.07032399448
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by henryhemon(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
The truth is that girls these days are scary but there is still hope for us of meeting better ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview / Mojisola Adedeji Buys New Car (Photos) / Okey Bakassi Says Imo Has Been Liberated As Emeka Ihedioha Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.