Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) (42615 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by MisterGrace: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I am thinking of one of the best torture technique for this murder. His weapon of choice was a gun. So we should give him the slow treatment. Decimate him while he is alive
bury him alive
burn him alive
insert needle into his ... And ...
Nail him to a cross
tie him and drag him around town on the back of a horse
castrate him
cage him like a dog
remove his eyes with hot coal
give him a conspicuous scar and let him go
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours

Inject his pennnis with hot boiling water mixed with very hot pepper till he dies.

Put him in a cage with hungry hyenas so they could eat him slowly to death.

Tie and glue both of his hands and legs and throw him into the Atlantic ocean.

Burn him alive.

Put both of his balls on a log of wood and smash them with a baton.

Remove both of eyes with hot iron and feed him shiit all the days of his life.

Someone else should continue.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

that guy could have been my brother he killed. He is lucky it wasn't my family member. The last person who killed a person from my family suffered greatly. We used his intestines as skipping rope

shocked
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by menstrualpad: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I am thinking of one of the best torture technique for this murder. His weapon of choice was a gun. So we should give him the slow treatment. Decimate him while he is alive
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours
All you gat there are merciful. Have you ever seen a flour milling machine before? ....used for dough in the bakery? Adjust it and parcel him therein.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by jammal: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
It is quite unfortunate how we waste lives in dis country. Why cut another man's life short? It's really pathetic!
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Why is he wearing my Cousin's clothes? shocked

angry
lobatan! re u sure he's not ur cousin or is ur cousin missing?
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Slayer2: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

angry

Check well. That's your cousin grin
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by olureignforever: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
onatisi:
The killer and the killed both look alike sef

The difference between them is freshness.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by doctorbabs(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
What if the deceased too was once a cultist?
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by cytell56: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
36govs:
The Lagos state police command, after weeks of intensive manhunt, has arrested one Ismaila  Adeyemi 'm' aged 49yrs, the suspected mastermind and killer of Hector Jobateh  (the 2007 winner of Gulder Ultimate search) who was traced and shot dead at his residence at New Oko-Oba in Agege area of Lagos State.

The suspect who was arrested at gas line Ominiyi in Ijoko area of Ogun state, confessed to the crime and other numerous crimes, while other members of his gang have been arrested. 
The suspects will be charged to court after investigation is concluded. 

The command wishes to reinstate it's commitment in partnership with members of the public and urge them to always come forward with useful information that would assist the police in discharging their duties. 

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/ismaila-adeyemi-arrested/

This one na confirmed killer nah, give him the Nnamdi Kanu treatment
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Crixina(f): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
So he just decided to kill someone, no reason at all?
Was he paid or what?
Did the dead guy offend him?
Or is this killer just mentally unstable?

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
olureignforever:

The difference between them is freshness.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by AmandaLuv(f): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gosh! The heart of man is desperately wicked. u ended the life of this fine young man to wat end?
Saddened cry
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
A million lives can't equal a soul, even if you kill all his generation, it won't bring back the corpse. Live his generation alone they're Innocent. It's very painful though, he should face the music alone..
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by thelegend1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by lumeneng22: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
God will surely punish all weed smokers and their generations..But which investingatn again after the idiot has confes?
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by riseabovehate: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours
Feed him to a hungry lion.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Laudable. Foolish man. Rot in hell asshole oshi.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by whitejulius81: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Topestbilly:
Useless man.

How much do they paid this idiot that warrant him killed the guy....jail vs hell are awaiting you. I swear.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by meliziz12(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wish they will use that bulb wire above his head and tire his neck let him feel the pain of death not going through the fake judiciary
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by mafioso47(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
diegwu01:
Truth be told,
The Nigerian police has greatly improved in their investigation and operations.
Today we hear of a major crime, the next week the suspects are apprehended.

We should learn to appreciate the NPF for some of these laudable changes
Kudos to the Lagos state arm of the NPF!! Great Job
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
as it mean d police are giving these muderers a very slow and painful death many of them will be afraid of venturing into it but u rather see d useless police taking selfie with them just like evans
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
MisterGrace:

Inject his pennnis with hot boiling water mixed with very hot pepper till he dies.

Put him in a cage with hungry hyenas so they could eat him slowly to death.

Tie and glue both of his hands and legs and throw him into the Atlantic ocean.

Burn him alive.

Put both of his balls on a log of wood and smash them with a baton.

Remove both of eyes with hot iron and feed him shiit all the days of his life.

Someone else should continue.

get Dangote trucks to run over his head
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

angry
chai and i like the cloth,but na criminal kan wear it,
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
diegwu01:
Truth be told,
The Nigerian police has greatly improved in their investigation and operations.
Today we hear of a major crime, the next week the suspects are apprehended.

We should learn to appreciate the NPF for some of these laudable changes

The problem is that Nigerian petty criminals cannot resist the beauty of high-end mobile phones. Because they are mostly uneducated. They can't imagine such a thing as mobile GPS

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by molekoole(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours
Jesus is Lord! Apostle will hear of this
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Castrate him alive.....Stupid bloodsucker
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours
Nne calm down. All this ur yigiyaga punishment sef. Wetin make am kill d poor guy ?
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours
no body is worthy to die on a crosd
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
maamisco:
shut up! u idiot! wetin carry adeyemi for Ebira people. Don't carry my tribe for display in nairaland I go vex with u. cry
shut up there ashawo. Ebira people are devils in human form. This wicked adeyemi na afonja Ebira 4rm kogi while him mama na Edo.
I can never marry an Ebira woman. TUFIAKWA
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by umitechie: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Naija police don bring out suspect cut am deal telling him to confess. I don't have an ounce of belief in our NPF. I can almost swear this guy had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours

Get a tiger razor blade and start chopping off his dick bit by bit, just the same way you slice tomatoes till you get to the balls, then tie him to a tree, set a gas cooker under his balls to fry it. When you're done give him the fired balls to eat and stab him in the throat when he's about to swallow the balls. undecided undecided
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours

Get a tiger razor blade and start chopping off his dick bit by bit, just the same way you slice tomatoes till you get to the balls, then tie him to a tree, set a gas cooker under his balls to fry it. When you're done give him the fried balls to eat and stab him in the throat when he's about to swallow the balls with a chisel undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd / Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Judge Orders 22-week Pregnant Disabled Woman To Have Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.