Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Donald Trump Hates Speech,i Smell An Impending War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Hates Speech,i Smell An Impending War (495 Views)

Nigerians In Niger Beg FG For Evacuation Over Impending Attack / Trump Hates Chinese, This Is How To Treat Them. / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Hates Speech,i Smell An Impending War by afolayan22(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Today at thet UN meeting the U.S president Donald Trump speech was so harsh on the North Korea president.
Re: Donald Trump Hates Speech,i Smell An Impending War by 9inches(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
afolayan22:
Today at thet UN meeting the U.S president Donald Trump speech was so harsh on the North Korea president.
He was so on point. He needs to let UN know that in as much as he supports sanctions, the lunatic Kim Jung Un is capable of attacking US, and US has every moral right to protect its territory. America First he says.

I also loved what he said about human rights and oppressive regimes like that of Gen. MurderMmadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Hates Speech,i Smell An Impending War by RomeSankara: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
afolayan22:

What part of the speech was hate speech ? I know you didn't even watch the speech like many other but think it's an opportunity to insult Trump
Re: Donald Trump Hates Speech,i Smell An Impending War by RomeSankara: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
9inches:

He was so on point. He needs to let UN know that in as much as he supports sanctions, the lunstic Kim Jung Un is capable of attacking US, and US has every moral right to protect its territory. America First he says.

I also loved what he said about human rights and oppressive regimes like that of Gen. MurderMmadu Buhari.

Don't mind them the speech was great in all ramifications and it was firm where it need to be ..Great speech
Re: Donald Trump Hates Speech,i Smell An Impending War by seunny4lif(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
All na wash.
As long as South Korea and Japan are within the range of NK strikes.
US will never strike NK, and NK will never attack first.
It's simple

News flash
China and Russia are both conducting military exercise along NK and Japan Sea at the same time US, SK and Japan are conducting theirs.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Hates Speech,i Smell An Impending War by akinszz: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
initial gragra

(1) (Reply)

Trump's Jerusalem Move Roundly Condemned At UN / Sierra Leone 2018: Why APC Candidate Was Unveiled In Nigeria / Terror Alert In Mexico: Five Human Heads Found On Veracruz Taxi Bonnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.