Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (86537 Views)

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Knight0777(m): 3:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Rapoo:
this is not even among the least of my problems. am busy thinking how to win at least 2million from bet9ja this weekend. please if you know how just help brother.
Bro think of something else if you don't win this week. I don't think your destiny fit in here
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Knight0777(m): 3:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Rapoo:
this is not even among the least of my problems. am busy thinking how to win at least 2million from bet9ja this weekend. please if you know how just help brother.
Bro think of something else if you don't win big this week. I don't think your destiny fit in here
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by isnovic(m): 3:54am On Sep 20, 2017
9jaAmerican:
brodaly,if u really use ur sense check am well u go know sey psquare don pass dat level to dey use stunts like dis to sell song. Na psquare we dey talk about o,no b skiibi....

Guy everything is all about precedence.
Music and sales is all about trending profile in the digital world we live in.

If those young men, allow woman they married at late adult age turn them against each other then they weren't brothers before.
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by CaptainG00D: 4:02am On Sep 20, 2017
holysainbj:

[s]Dumb mofo
They called you specifically to tell you it's no stunt ba? Imagine the arrogance! Nigerians are dumb?!! Dumb ass fellow[/s]

Una too dumb... and its people like u
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by louqas: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Everything is not a stunt.
Nigerians una too dumb.
Wetin concern stunt concern this one undecided

those dumb mofos quoting me...
This guyz are eediots.. this is nowhere near stunt.. bcoz i know d real story.
Fear afonja tribe women, this is exactly why i dumped my afonja..
She nearly caused discord among me my family n friends

Its now you know you will fear afonja women after using and dumping her

God will judge you

Not surprised though

That's the typical igbo mans mentality

We can see it in your elders and politicians

Sore losers

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by eyinjuege: 5:33am On Sep 20, 2017
abike12:
why wont they let this girl rest?

Rest ke?

They are a terrible family to have as in-laws.

She has never had peace of mind from her husband's family in her marriage, and through it all she has always carried on with grace.
It's one public humiliation after another.

Who doesn't have one uncle somewhere that we believe the wife is controlling him? Does it mean we all go on and keep attacking her (and indirectly her children) in public?
You can imagine what she deals with in private where the public eyes no dey.
Meanwhile, they're also all married to women who they've not sent out o. Yet they want their brother's marriage to fail because he didn't marry their mother's choice. Thank goodness they all have female daughters too.
The discord they're sowing in the minds of their children will soon come and bite them in the ass.
If you believe your brother is messing up, face him squarely. No reasonable man wants anyone to attack his wife and children, they have no atom of respect or even support for their brother, and yet they expect him to show them love and support in return. It's reciprocal.

Even if it's a stunt, it's very unfair to keep putting her in the middle.

10 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by paparazzi1987(m): 5:40am On Sep 20, 2017
i seriously pity this woman. Only God knows what she will be passing through secretly with all this public shaming from stupid and idiotic inlaw

8 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Malawian(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2017
we always hear from Lola, what about rudeboy's wife?
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2017
just look at what Yoruba woman is doing to this brothers, she brought hatred envy and division among brothers, Daddy freeze said it, having a Yoruba woman as a wife is like sleeping in same bed with Python , this guys were doing perfectly well with their group before this old mama bring division, to her mind she have achieved splitting what God joined together all the way from the womb, but one thing is certain , blood is thicker than water, why is she always in the news and probably the most hated where is Jude's wife where is Paul's wife that's to show u how virtues Igbo women behaves. they are resilience and hardworking, one day , just one day that 7up bottle this yellowbar witch used bewitched and bottled Peter's brain will break and the guy will regain his full senses in Jesus name AMEN..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Adebowale89(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Nigerians una too dumb.

are u psquare spokesman? what exactly do u know about them and the rift? you just come here to blab nonsense to make a needless point

you hate Yoruba people
Lola is a Yoruba
you know the conclusion

or how can a sane person use a lady character if i need to admit your lies to justify the majority of a whole region

your antecedent has even invalidated your submission, you date one afonja bla bla like say those girls in your region are Jesus Christ

if u don't have any sensitive thing to say, just remain silent forever

you need to grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Adebowale89(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
just look at what Yoruba woman is doing to this brothers, she brought hatred envy and division among brothers, Daddy freeze said it, having a Yoruba woman as a wife is like sleeping in same bed with Python , this guys were doing perfectly well with their group before this old mama bring division, to her mind she have achieved splitting what God joined together all the way from the womb, but one thing is certain , blood is thicker than water, why is she always in the news and probably the most hated where is Jude's wife where is Paul's wife that's to show u how virtues Igbo women behaves. they are resilience and hardworking, one day , just one day that 7up bottle this yellowbar witch used bewitched and bottled Peter's brain will break and the guy will regain his full senses in Jesus name AMEN..

Nnamdi KANU has succeeded to replace your sanity for insanity

what do u know about their rift? this kind of things are normal even if peter married from their hometown

there will definitely be a beef btw two wives which might one way or the other influence their husband because of the love and passion they both have for their wives

is a simple arithmetic, ladies jealous theirselves without any reason. how dare you relate the cause of the rift to Lola that's even preaching love via is twitter

what would she intend to gain in causing dispute btw two brothers? is it that majority of you people are dumb head?

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Adebowale89:

Nnamdi KANU has succeeded to replace your sanity for insanity

what do u know about their rift? this kind of things are normal even if peter married from their hometown

there will definitely be a beef btw two wives which might one way or the other influence their husband because of the love and passion they both have for their wives

is a simple arithmetic, ladies jealous theirselves without any reason. how dare you relate the cause of the rift to Lola that's even preaching love via is twitter

what would she intend to gain in causing dispute btw two brothers? is it that majority of you people are dumb head?

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2017
I am not igbo, but you seem to have developed into psycopathic frenzy, you need help ,only a psychopath can think this
mainman7:

See the wicked gang up of a whole tribe against an innocent beautiful Soul like Lola.
Senseless myhopic tribalistic igbos with their fart-filled craniums would never learn. Peter is just an exception that's why Lola married him. Paul just like most sad souls called igbos that don't wish any Yoruba well shall never truly have Joy in Life. They are blinded by satanic tribalism which made them to matermind and start the Very First blood shed in Nigerian History, they did the first Coup in January 29, 1966 to enthrone their brother as Head of State. Greedy sad souls that only the most painful of all kinds of deaths would satisfy, even though they controlled 65% of Nigerian Offices then, they were still not satisfied. Only merciless slaughtering satisfies the Igbos, we shall surely kill you all igbos with very painful deaths. Python Dance is just a preview. As you hate others with passion, we shall return with multiple folds of your hatered to slaughter u all until no single igbo is on earth. Tribalistic animals like u sad souls deserve no life and very painful deaths shall u all die! They are good for nothing except shallow chest beating. Kanu made mouth that igbos and Ipob would set Nigeria on Fire, after Buhari slaughter them like chickens again, the sad souls bitch niggers are begging for mercy. Merciless painful surdden death to all Igbos, Isha Allahu.
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by nkemchineke: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Ur smart. She obviously there for the money and fame.
rockcitie:
Hmmmmm. I didn't see where she wrote #proudlyIgbo or has she forgotten that she's now an Igbo woman? Wetin consign us with your #proudlyRussian? Madam abeg wake up from your slumber. You are now Igbo.
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by OmoEpe(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2017
willibounce1:

The same with which people. You ipods get the hatred you show to others. You can't be so unnecessarily hateful and bitter to other tribes and expect them to keep quiet. You always start it and when you get served, you start crying. Your evil forefathers started this nonsense, teaching all their generations to hate Yorubas and hausas, blaming awolowo and gowon for the foolishness. Twisting stories and exaggerating to cover up for their failures. It's the same thing that has affected many of you till now, always blaming Yorubas for your failures like your forefathers did. You have been programmed and cursed to hate.

You can't understand their ways of reasoning until you realize that an average igbo suffers from a deep inferiority complex wherever Yorubas are concerned. They see Yorubas level of exposure and maturity as a level they can't attain even after acquiring dubious wealth.
So pardon them their hate is a result of sheer envy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by udemzyudex(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Everything is not a stunt. Nigerians una too dumb. Wetin concern stunt concern this one undecided those dumb mofos quoting me... This guyz are eediots.. this is nowhere near stunt.. bcoz i know d real story. Fear afonja tribe women, this is exactly why i dumped my afonja.. She nearly caused discord among me my family n friends
All i can say is that both brothers are mumu.
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nov6(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Rapoo:

5hyng7L
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by silverspringle(f): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2017
months:
On a serious note, their are some women dat dont understand sibling relationship.

They think marriage means tearing down sibling bond.

It really is not, if the sibling want to make time for each other, allow dem, or there will be problems.

Wen ur with them, u are just another sibling/wife, u need to fit in and not appear to be taking their brother away from them by monopolising his attention or calling him away from them, to avoid trouble.

Remember, before u met their brother they already knew and love him, their are people that love ur husband or wife more than u. They have loved them all their life unconditionally.

There relationship is older than urs.
The way you people talk of siblings love as if the woman was picked from the gutter. In fact she doesn't have siblings too. What about her that left all the love from her family to come and be with a man, you think she doesn't deserve to be love. That's how hubby uncle kept telling me how they cherished him when my hubby has told me how he hustled without no one help. Anytime he enter Nigeria. All they call to ask him is money nothing else. During our wedding, my brothers single handely took care of drinks and cooling van expenses and you won't hear any noise dey them cos they know they are doing it for the sister. The question is what did my so called inlaws bring to the table? Nothing!!! I know a woman should not come into a family and cause problem, but people should respect boundaries. Even God himself emphasized on husband and wife, not a man and siblings.
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by sukkot: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2017
tell ya hubby to be humble then. lol @ hashtag humility is the new sexy when every chance her husband gets he is flaunting something. yeye pipo
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by nengibo: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

She is not Igbo! Her husband is!

If the divorce tomorrow where will she be from?

Where a woman is from does not change because of marriage.
She Russian but Igbo by marriage
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by OldBeer: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2017
mainman7:

See the wicked gang up of a whole tribe against an innocent beautiful Soul like Lola.
Senseless myhopic tribalistic igbos with their fart-filled craniums would never learn. Peter is just an exception that's why Lola married him. Paul just like most sad souls called igbos that don't wish any Yoruba well shall never truly have Joy in Life. They are blinded by satanic tribalism which made them to matermind and start the Very First blood shed in Nigerian History, they did the first Coup in January 29, 1966 to enthrone their brother as Head of State. Greedy sad souls that only the most painful of all kinds of deaths would satisfy, even though they controlled 65% of Nigerian Offices then, they were still not satisfied. Only merciless slaughtering satisfies the Igbos, we shall surely kill you all igbos with very painful deaths. Python Dance is just a preview. As you hate others with passion, we shall return with multiple folds of your hatered to slaughter u all until no single igbo is on earth. Tribalistic animals like u sad souls deserve no life and very painful deaths shall u all die! They are good for nothing except shallow chest beating. Kanu made mouth that igbos and Ipob would set Nigeria on Fire, after Buhari slaughter them like chickens again, the sad souls bitch niggers are begging for mercy. Merciless painful surdden death to all Igbos, Isha Allahu.
Oga this is too much.
If you are thinking like this, then you are no different from them.
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by judedave181: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Nigerians una too dumb.

I can sight a dumb post by a dumb fellow with lower medulla Oblongata...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by livinbygrace: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2017
cjudy:
she must come from this tribe!!! After putting fire, they will pretend to know nothing

i concur,From Yoruba man.Omoluabi!!
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Pidginwhisper: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
[s]just look at what Yoruba woman is doing to this brothers, she brought hatred envy and division among brothers, Daddy freeze said it, having a Yoruba woman as a wife is like sleeping in same bed with Python , this guys were doing perfectly well with their group before this old mama bring division, to her mind she have achieved splitting what God joined together all the way from the womb, but one thing is certain , blood is thicker than water, why is she always in the news and probably the most hated where is Jude's wife where is Paul's wife that's to show u how virtues Igbo women behaves. they are resilience and hardworking, one day , just one day that 7up bottle this yellowbar witch used bewitched and bottled Peter's brain will break and the guy will regain his full senses in Jesus name AMEN[/s]..

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by doyinbaby(f): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Publicity stunts
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Ngokafor(f): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2017
mainman7:

Yorubas and obnoxiius attitude undecidedThere is no need for all these agony...the average Igbo and Yoruba do not see eye to eye and do not get along period....Stop hanging onto Igbos like a lifeline to have a country and go form your own country....

Is it by force to love you?..why ranting about slaughter,are you immuned to being slaughtered yourself??...The earlier we seperate,the better for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by willibounce1(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Igbo women are virtuous indeed. The many igbo women prostituting in every corner of the country. The igbo women doing olosho and using nollywood to cover up. Of course you bitter flat headed monkeys hate what you can't conquer. You always suffer serious complex issues.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Ngokafor(f): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
willibounce1:

The same with which people. You ipods get the hatred you show to others. You can't be so unnecessarily hateful and bitter to other tribes and expect them to keep quiet. You always start it and when you get served, you start crying. Your evil forefathers started this nonsense, teaching all their generations to hate Yorubas and hausas, blaming awolowo and gowon for the foolishness. Twisting stories and exaggerating to cover up for their failures. It's the same thing that has affected many of you till now, always blaming Yorubas for your failures like your forefathers did. You have been programmed and cursed to hate.

So Ipob is the cause of the hatred in Nigeria??...you and your supporters are simply a joke of epic proportions...Lamenting endlessly here will not resolve the issue...Having your own country will .
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
FisifunKododada:

proudly-Yoruba are you not happy that she mentioned you? cheesy tongue
Lwkmd
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by willibounce1(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2017
nengibo:

She Russian but Igbo by marriage

Hopeless flattinos like better thing. She's igbo indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tacha Steps Out With Police Escort, Takes Pics With Mercy, Others(Video) / Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo / Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.