Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! (6146 Views)

Oceanic: Act Now / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by rusky(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2007
As a staff of Oceanic Bank, it is my pleasure to inform you that oceanic bank is recruiting. kindly go to the careers page and fill the form.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by TreasureJ(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2007
thanks very much and God bless
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by dgov(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2007
Rusky, pls i need to talk to u, how can i get across to u, e-mail, tel, pls.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by dgov(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2007
rusky pls we need to talk, very important, i need your e-mail or phone number thanks.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by alexitotee(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2007
Rusky, please, I passed their last test done in Ado Ekiti, but has not been called for interview. Do I still need to apply again now?
Pls, help.
alexitotee@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by kaylala(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2007
What about the application that was filled online sometimes lastyear August and the identification numbers given then.

Doesn't that count anymore??
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by lonatache(f): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2007
RUSKY I VE BEEN FILLING THAT ON LINE FORM AND AFTER I DO A BLANK PAGE APPEARS AND I VE HAVE NEVER RECIEVED A RESPONSE, WOT IS THE PROBLEM, WOT DO I DO? PLEASE ADVICE FAST AS I LOVE THAT BANK WITH ALL MY HEART. ITS MY DREAM BANK, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by sojero: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2007
10x so large 4 the info.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by chiomaj1(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2007
thanks 4 the info
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by waleadebi: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2007
i passed oceanic bank test @osogbo and i have done the interview on 13/01/2007 but no reply yet may i apply again
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by nikky007(f): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2007
appreciate your info but ,
i have filled the oceanic bank application form twice last year and i have two different candidate numbers, is it right for me to reapply again?
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by Sean25(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2007
please what is Oceanic bank's website address?
i cant seem to connect thru the obvious ones
is there a direct link?
id appreciate it
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by rusky(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2007
i have gone throught the replies and will answer all at once,

1. my number is 08038234707 and my email is ikeoboegbulem@yahoo.com.

2. if you have applied before and you have a candidate number you need not apply again.

3. if you have done one interview there is no need to apply again.

4. the bank's website is www.oceanicbanknigeria.com

i wish you all good luck. please feel free to mail or call.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by jeffo: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2007
rusky,tnx alot.pls wats their pay pack.pls in brief
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by dgov(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2007
Wale ur own is even better, sebi they don call you for interview, in my own case i av been informed since last year Nov that i pass d test but yet to b invited for the interview. and osogbo test was done after mine. so i dont know what is happening.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by muyismart(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2007
4 Rusky,
I was invited for the test last year but i could not attend, is it wise for me to apply again? I was given a candidate number then, do ineed to re-apply for a new candidate number to be given to me? Ypur reply will be appreciated.
Thanks!
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by tipsydude(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2007
hey rusky, i filled their form some weeks ago and i got a confirmation indicating dey will get back at me, i hope filling it again wont upset d scale? pls do holla back aiight
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by MikOdunewu: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2007
Hello ruksy,i was notified of my sucess in Abeokuta since Dec 2006,but yet to receive invitation 4 interview.I learn that dey ve call some pple in Dec,have i been 4gorten or shd i still reapply,pls reply.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by jahslove(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2007
thanks, Rusky, for that info. It came at the right time for me
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by rusky(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2007
guys if you have an id number there is no need to apply again, you will be called. this stuff is done in stages. there are many branches that are being built as we mail. recruitment is ongoing and will get to everybody.

oceanic is the highest paying bank at the moment. that is all i can say about the pay. you will definitely experience peace.

muyismart, you will need to apply again.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by beckie(f): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2007
HI,
I've tried to find the on lie form but can't seem to find it. pls can u guide me accordingly or better still, i'd appreciate it if u can send me the website address.
Thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by tipsydude(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2007
hey rusky, i hope am not in a bit of a dilemma here cos b4 ur reply came, i had filled d form a second time and was given another id no. i just pray dey dont disregard my application men.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by casca(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2007
Rusky, much TANX 4 d info, thumbs up. will try our best
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by onyxpat: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2007
please i already have an id number do i need to register all over again and my number falls under 5000 range 4 rusky
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by kebab(f): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2007
Rusky, i have filled d form online but it just brings up a blank page which just says multiple entries are not allowed , no confimation or no. i\m not sure weda to fill d form again. ps advise on what to do. i think someone also had d same complaint. thanks.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by EYOEYO: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2007
HI ID , IS TRUE OOOOOOO ME I CAN'T FIND THEIR WEBSITE
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by Stamford: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2007
Hi Fellas,
I read on the Nairaland from Orukky last wk,and i replied him dat, i once applied and aws never called,but my friend dat applied and chose Abeokuta as his test centre was called. Of course i aws advised to go and drop at their Human Resources Dept adjacent to their headoffice,i did dat but was told to go and dropn online.
The problem now is dat i dropped lst yr and aws given an ID and was never called.
So rusky i need ur expert advice.
Thanks.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by erinea(f): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2007
rusky u are too kind.
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by oracle99: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2007
I CAN ATTEST TO WHAT RUSKY HAD JUST POSTED, I AM ALSO A STAFF OF OCEANIC BANK (LESS THAN A YEAR), OCEANIC BANK IS THE PLACE TO BE, YOU WIL SURELY EXPERIENCE PEACE, A LOT OF BRANCHES ARE SPRINGING AND THERE IS SURELY NEED FOR MORE HANDS, SO APPLY IF U HAVE'NT DONE THAT YET AND IF U HAVE APPLIED , BE OF HIGH EXPECTATION, GOOD LUCK , MY PRAYERS WITH U ALL, PEACE, wink wink wink wink
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by rusky(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2007
my people, multiple entries are not allowed. let me tell you guys how this works.

the fact that you are given an id number is not a guarantee that you will be called.

your choice of location may also matter on whether you are called for a test. if the bank already has a completed branch in a particular location, they will most likely call people that chose that location faster than they would call those from a location where the building is still on foundation level, u grab?

every form submitted is scrutinized before people are called for an interview. so if they see something that they do not find suitable in the form, they will not invite the person for an interview even if he or she has an id number.

for those of you who say they cant find the website, use GOOGLE to search for it.

oracle99, which branch you dey? do u come to the national theatre for nitel pensioners?

to my people, you will definitely get jobs in jesus name, Amen!!!!
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by okeyz(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2007
Rusky you're the man,i would have loved to see u personally but i don't know if ur job schedule will allow u ,but anway i thank you for the good advise u ve been given out to landers .please keep it up .take care wink
Re: Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! by greatone(f): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2007
waoh i hear bank phb is d place 2 be in terms of pay is it true

(1) (2) (Reply)

About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday / Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) / Information on recent FAAN appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.