Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Africans Don't Want The End Of Colonialism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Don't Want The End Of Colonialism (339 Views)

Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Do We Really Want The Subsidy Regime Back? / New Face Of Colonialism In Nigeria Under President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Don't Want The End Of Colonialism by kennyblack94: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Do Africans really want a stable and peaceful society free from Colonalism?

I want Africa to become great again, but let me keep my Christianity and Islam"

Well... There is no great civilization without its own spiritual backbone. Man, you have to give up the evil Christian/Islamic religion, and embrace your African unique spirituality: voodoo or better still stop being religious. We can't progress with Christianity, which was used to enslave us, colonize us, and steal us. Say good bye to Christianity, if you are serious about Africa Renaissance. Period. No one could serve two masters!!!

"I want Africa to recover its identity, but let me keep my slave name, let me give foreign names to my kids, and let me speak foreign languages at home and at office".

Well... A European once asked a friend of mine whom I learn a lot from(The Oracle of Tado) if African have their own language or it's colonization which brings language to Africa. A group of British expats were laughing at Jamaicans after they present themselves as "Smith Cooper" "Jeremy Andersen" etc. They wondered if those Africans got names before meeting the white man.
We are the ridicule of the world, when we abandon our identity and culture. No, we can't progress without pride in ourselves. Speak your African language to your children, and lobby your state to abandon foreign languages in favor of national languages.

"I want a strong Africa, but let me work for the French/British colonial agency, or that African population reduction NGO, because you know I need money to live."

Well... There is a saying "Africans work harder only when they are under the white man gaze." But working good only for foreigners means we build their strength which they use to enslave us further. Indeed, 99% of the smartest black men work for the white man capital and countries. Now, they wonder why Africa is intellectually, technologically backward. We can not progress that way. You too you have to change. Get a plan, to become autonomous and employ our sisters and brothers.

'I want strong African states and economy, but let me keep my Freemasonry membership, and be an intelligence asset for foreign agencies.'

You see, we are not going anywhere if you refuse to step out of your comfort zone, abandon some practices or cut some links, and got the courage to stand for a strong Africa.

The past is the past. The courage to cut the slavery bondage is a necessity for our liberation from humiliation.

I want change, but I can't change myself, is the biggest challenge to Africa Renaissance.

We all want Africa Renaissance, but we want only other people to change, in order to achieve that goal..
#Do we really know what we want in this part of the world... ?
Re: Africans Don't Want The End Of Colonialism by kennyblack94: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2017
f

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Headquarters Is In France – Federal Government / Military Deployment In South South Will Have Frightening Potentials, Says Pandef / It Is Too Late For Igbos To Pull Out Of Nigeria - Igbo Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.