Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (33531 Views)

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Pdazzle01(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Nnannakalu:
Nawa oo, The seat dey pursue am?

me self dey wonder oooo grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by 1miccza: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
What's my own? Is it my fat?
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by frankfab(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
I love to be fat embarassed
come closer make i pump you

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by dadycology: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2017
She be lit' cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by gulfer: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2017
So as big as that settee (chair) is, she can only find the edge to sit on, SMH for some of these celeb antics. I hope we won't start seeing copycat pictures soon of this posture online
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by klassykute(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
ah but aunty ur not fat nahh

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by klassykute(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Where is the fat bahh.

She even decided to sit in a small space when d couch reach 50x100

I need to beat sense inside of her

Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Dollabiz: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by wildchild02: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2017
orobo way grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by femi4: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Then she look better fatter.
Thick girl....how is you
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Maximus85(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
But this girl is fine ooo
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by iykedakelvin(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
Shez looking nice
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
How this post take give me breakfast this morning. If she like let her be Like gee pee tank nah her concern.
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by henrydanger: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Adorable indeed cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by polabo: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
I just love this girl..
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Jaspermite: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
How does this affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by ufuosman(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
She is beautiful
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Mashdee(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Too much of Vitamin D
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Baroba(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Girl just wanted people to comment on how good she looks and the the multi coloured bag next to her.. Nothing to do with her getting fat..
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by joenor(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
You n gym nor get anything... you are fine like this.
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Naff24(f): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
mikejj:
i have the antidote

Which is your whitish custard grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by mikejj(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Naff24:

Which is your whitish custard grin grin grin
spoilt kid.u need jedi jedi
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by ensamy(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Hmmm one of the signs of menopause. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Fiscabally(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2017
After beyonce and rihanna decided to add some lil flesh, its now the latest trend ~ every celeb wanna do the same
#zombiism
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by problemsolver1: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Who she epp?
Get professional support for your laptops and desktop at affordable price.we repair, upgrade system hardware and software related issues.
We also get your files recovered from your failed g
Hard drives,flash drives and iPod.please check my signature for contact information

Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Missonas(f): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2017
U settle down pose well for picture u dey ask about ur weight. Swear say u no happy with dis healthy looking u.
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by AverageAnnie(f): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2017
please throw the fat to me sad I want to get fat ASAP
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by gaffyGIFT: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
really......

Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Nov6(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
my Architect i love just the way you are oooo

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Nov6(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
I know the motive is to show off that handbag beside her. That's all they're known for. SMH!.

Kim that write up on your Dp reminds me of a paragraph in one of James hardley chess books
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by nikkypearl(f): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nov6:

my Architect i love just the way you are oooo
embarassed
Re: Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nov6:

Kim that write up on your Dp reminds me of a paragraph in one of James hardley chess books
Cool, I've been meaning to read at least one of James Hadely Chase's books, heard he's amongst the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Pictured With His Father And Brothers / Tiwa Savage Stunning In Tiny Braids Hairstyle [PICS] / Burna Boy’s South Africa Show Cancelled Amid Protest, Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.