Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

BONUS ALERT! Glo Free Data Day Is Coming Back On The 28th Of This September - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BONUS ALERT! Glo Free Data Day Is Coming Back On The 28th Of This September (423 Views)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BONUS ALERT! Glo Free Data Day Is Coming Back On The 28th Of This September by spotbaze: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Glo telcoms always try to keep have their customers available with this network perfomance which they really don’t have in many locations in to use their network to browse. I had to peacefully keep my sim.
But Glo always have their customer at heart and will do anything to keep you in the circle.
Glo in their finite mercy has declared Friday 28 of September 2017 as the second Data Free Day on Glo network.
Here is the deal, subscribers who use
100MB plus N150 on voice calls
OR
N250 on voice calls a week before that day from any or a combination of methods such as Pay as you use, purchase of data plan and usage from existing data plan will enjoy a FULL DAY of FREE browsing, chatting, streaming, downloading, uploading and lots more on the 28th of September.
You don’t need to do anything to qualify for Glo Free Data Day … Just spend N250 or more on calls in the preceding 7 days to a free data day. Fair usage policy will be applicable.
The Glo network should have currently improved these days.
SOURCE: http://spotbaze.ga/2017/09/20/glo-free-data-day-coming-back-28th-september/
Re: BONUS ALERT! Glo Free Data Day Is Coming Back On The 28th Of This September by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Op, believe me it will be better not to participate in their free shit wateva. Glo is a bleeped up network when it comes to browsing.

You think you are doing them, you are only doing yourself.
Re: BONUS ALERT! Glo Free Data Day Is Coming Back On The 28th Of This September by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
spotbaze:
Glo telcoms always try to keep have their customers available with this network perfomance which they really don’t have in many locations in to use their network to browse. I had to peacefully keep my sim.
But Glo always have their customer at heart and will do anything to keep you in the circle.
Glo in their finite mercy has declared Friday 28 of September 2017 as the second Data Free Day on Glo network.
Here is the deal, subscribers who use
100MB plus N150 on voice calls
OR
N250 on voice calls a week before that day from any or a combination of methods such as Pay as you use, purchase of data plan and usage from existing data plan will enjoy a FULL DAY of FREE browsing, chatting, streaming, downloading, uploading and lots more on the 28th of September.
You don’t need to do anything to qualify for Glo Free Data Day … Just spend N250 or more on calls in the preceding 7 days to a free data day. Fair usage policy will be applicable.
The Glo network should have currently improved these days.
SOURCE: http://spotbaze.ga/2017/09/20/glo-free-data-day-coming-back-28th-september/
End time network.

(1) (Reply)

Crispy Clean Iphone 7 / Doogee S30 Specs & Price / Infinix Mobility Releases Another Update For Infinix Hot 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.