Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Is Your Opinion On Abortion? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Opinion On Abortion? (2841 Views)

What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? / Pregnant Teen Wins Abortion Battle Against Parents / Your Opinion On Weekend Husbands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Abortion? by biina: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2010
Girl846:

THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY TODAY!!  angry
People want to have fun and 'live life', YET they will not take responsibility for their actions!
Every action has a reaction.
If you cannot handle the reaction - DON'T do the action till you are ready to handle the consequences. Simple
** yes there are exceptional cases where abortion maybe considered** <------ these cases are very few!

Please do not pretend to be ignorant!! WE ALL KNOW - most [/b]of the abortions carried out are NOT due to complications or whatever! but due to people's [b]selfish and irresponsible attitudes. They want to have their cake and eat it. nonsense!!

Any husband willing to put his wife through such a dangerous and abusive things is,  I don't even have words for such a husband. I pray that i will never have a husband with that kind of silly, selfish and repulsive mentality! bye!!

I wonder IF men boys were the ones getting pregnant and having to go through abortions destroying their wombs, will change their views on abortion!
and who made you the judge? you are willing to infringe on the rights of the living in the name of the unborn. What is next - arresting dead bodies for suicide? undecided
Anyone that wants to go through abortion should be free to do so, after all, you dont even have the consent of the unborn baby and are simply assuming that you know what the baby also wants.
FYI it is women that are mostly pro -abortion and feel it is an inalienable right of what they can do with their body. Most men couldn't care one way or the other.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Abortion? by Girl846(f): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
biina:

and who made you the judge? you are willing to infringe on the rights of the living in the name of the unborn. What is next - arresting dead bodies for suicide? undecided
Anyone that wants to go through abortion should be free to do so, after all, you dont even have the consent of the unborn baby and are simply assuming that you know what the baby also wants.
FYI it is women that are mostly pro -abortion and feel it is an inalienable right of what they can do with their body. Most men couldn't care one way or the other.

Excuse you?
Have you read the topic of this thread?? Is clearly states "what is YOUR opinion, ". Im not trying to be anyone's judge, im just voicing my opinion in response to the thread!! cool
IN MY OPINION, most abortions are a results of people's selfish attitudes because they want to 'do the deed' (mostly out of wedlock and without condom) YET they do not want to take responsibility for their actions!!
They are matured and bold enough to do the deed but not matured enough to bare the responsibility of the consequence? Why should it be like that?

I am NOT saying people should be denied abortions. By all means people should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want to do with their bodies. The fact that I believe everyone is responsible for their lives does not mean i will EVER think abortion is right!
After all, in the end, they are the ones that will look at themselves in the mirror and explain their actions to God.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Abortion? by biina: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
If you are not trying to be a judge of others, you should stick to commenting on your own views and not pontificating on the reasons why others do what they do. Your opinion on abortion does not include describing people you dont know as being selfish and irresponsible. I wonder how you would feel if I insulted you in only my humble opinion? undecided
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Abortion? by jamesyins(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
Am against it because you are killing another human being , SIMPLE

If you don't want a child then don't have SEX grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Abortion? by labiyemmy(m): 1:11am On Mar 09, 2010
sista-jay:

Abortion should not be used as a method of birth control. A ra pe victim or a pregnant woman whose life is at risk due to her pregnancy are exceptional cases that remains debatable. SMART GURLS SHOULD ALWAYS CARRY A CONDOM.

No, no, no - the dumb ones who cant use their brains to say no, those are the ones who should carry a pack of condom always- thats not smartness, its foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Sex Should You Be Having? / Clean LG GC 131 SQ Fridge For Sale / I Have The Worst Mother In The World ,I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.