Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman (48076 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by jericco1(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
It's your fault.
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by biggestmanhood(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
d man no sabi bang the wife wella any woman wey I handle for bed go moan and screams to high heaven
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by ashjay001(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
cummando:
What ingredients did they use?

Weyrey still dey talk super story....instead make them charge you for murder!
Ogbeni if any body pound your wife and the person dey alive to talk story then my brother......your not a man. You're a ma.....the n for noun don comot

U want to go to jail for pussy! Better rethink ur priorities!

Let them enjoy themselves abeg! As long as they longer do it in my house.

Though, d guys lawyer is a fool sha. How can u abduct ur own kid? They should av sued first, anyway!? Abandonment et al!

2 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Kini big deal, wetin dey there wey person never see before, Mtchew, abeg next story
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2017
cummando:

Ogbeni if any body pound your wife and the person dey alive to talk story then my brother......your not a man. You're a ma.....the n for noun don comot

So you wan turn murderer on top olosho matter?

4 Likes

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by ceejay80s(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2017
@ dre11 na only bad bad news u just dey see this morning?
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2017
That's what happens when your prick doesn't go round all the corner corner of her pussy or touch her throat to say wehdone sir
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by danieljr: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2017
cummando:

grin
cummando:

; ogbeni calm, not all dat happen under d sun dat you knw...wat if ur wife is having secret affairs under ur nose Opening for every dick dat pass her by?? Wht would u do? Consultn a babalawo to find out? Calm down jare, ur type no go even kill a mosquito.

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by msylva2147(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2017
expecting to see the of them making the love.
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by danieljr: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2017
grin

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by enemyofprogress: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Kini big deal, wetin dey there wey person never see before, Mtchew, abeg next story
bring your girlfriend/wife make I fok am grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by blessudu1(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Women and cheat dey are like 5&6 undecided
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Lampy336: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
This life is even beyond my thought , just passing by , dont know what to say , free the woman and let karmal jugde her..
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by davillian(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
When he has been forming busy but queen bee has been Hot.
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2017
ashjay001:

Though, d guys lawyer is a fool sha. How can u abduct ur own kid? They should av sued first, anyway!? Abandonment et al!
Correkt
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by nwachiabiama100: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017
ok o
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by GetMeRight: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
She said: “The defendant is hereby granted N500,000 bail with two sureties in the like sum. One of the sureties must be a relative to the defendant, have three years tax certificate payable to the Lagos State government. Both the home and office addresses of the sureties must be verified by the prosecutor.”

This bail condition is too much for the offence. For the fact that the judge was told that the husband was already a defendant in another court for child's abduction, she should have seen that the husband was trying to outsmart his wife by getting her locked up so that the case against him can get thrown out if the witness is not available to testify against him. Oh! He's a businessman, he has money.
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by curvilicious: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
The Bible says " Spare the Rod and Spoil the Wife"

Gentlemen, be merciless in bed. angry

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by GetMeRight: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
ashjay001:

They sued him already. He simply wanted to force the wife's hand to abandon the first case.
Uwabuche, however, pointed out that Ojiekomhan took away their 18-month-old baby from the defendant.

“An Ogba Chief Magistrates’ Court, in Court 4, has even issued a warrant of arrest against him,” the defence counsel said.

He stated that Joy’s arraignment was a ploy by the police to prevent her from appearing in court today to testify as a witness on the child abduction charge against him.
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by fellom(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
cummando:
What ingredients did they use? Gbayi for that comment.

Gbayi for that comment.

1 Like

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by abbadsinger: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Destinychild263(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2017
SteadyOdds:
Some wives ain't worthy of life, I swear. If nna me, the both will die! angry

Football Betting Now Made Easy With Free 5.00 Unfailing Daily Odds!

See my signature.
inbox me
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by 9jatatafo(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2017
A driver shinning the congo of.MD's wife in the home of the MD. This MD is a weakling
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Chaleso: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
You are very creative lustfully bro. wink
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
bring your girlfriend/wife make I fok am grin grin

There you go, where is your dick, get it in

Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by ashjay001(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
GetMeRight:

They sued him already. He simply wanted to force the wife's hand to abandon the first case.

I'm with d husband on ds one. He should av sued first, thats my take. U dont take d kids away n maintain status quo. That was in d past, nowadays, anyone can get a lawyer n harass ur life, like they're doing to him.

He needs a change of lawyers
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by Tobium1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Madam and driver.
Oga and housemaid. Typical Nigerian cheating pattern
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by tballeyy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by sulakishop(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Maybe the man no dey drive well, so the driver drive the wife gaga
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by olaszydaruma(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Her name is Joy, you have a joystick but you refused to give her more joy with your joystick, then tell me why she wouldn't receive her joy in another man's joystick.
Re: "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman by nobilie: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm surprised this isn't coming from the regular place (Ejigbo, looting or Idimu).
Try to manage your family as much as you can. If it scatters, it's another life entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.