Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed. (600 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed. by DesmondLegend(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed By Millitary

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, may have been abducted by military operatives on September 14 and probably killed this is according to his lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

Ejiofor made the insinuations in a statement on Tuesday as a counter claim to the allegations that Kanu has gone into hiding.

The statement reads in part: “I have no doubt whatsoever that stories making round that my Client has fled outside Nigeria, were planted to divert attention from their murderous raid on my client’s house.

“I made last contact with my client few minutes into the bloody onslaught in his home on the 14th day of September 2017. Till date, I have not established further communication with him.

“The soldiers must have made possible contact with him on this 14th day of September 2017, when they invaded his house on a bloody raid, and by virtue of which position, they should tell the world if he was caught by fire of bullets in the hit of the bloody onslaught or he was arrested alive.

“In all probability, my client may have been killed by the invading soldiers who are now seeking ways to fool the world into believing that he has left the country. My request is that the military should produce my client wherever they kept him and stop diverting attention of the public,” Ejiofor said.
Re: IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed. by ahamonyeka(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Ejiofor I can see you are a charge and bail lawyer.

Why are you always making noise?
Re: IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed. by brightalo17: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Lawyer Ejighi Ofor, When your stubborn client were going the wrong way what measures did you put in-place to curtail him? are you not supposed to counsel him on some of his utterances? Better go look for your client and stop complaining.
Re: IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed. by DesmondLegend(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed. by nairavsdollars(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Greet the great Dim for me
Re: IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed. by Yyeske(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
So?

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Economic And Investment Group / Gov, APC Chiefs Vow To Block Modu-sheriff’s Return To Party / The Truth About Biafra Proscription Exposed By Inibehe Effiong (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.