Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday (50151 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by nwolisar: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hardheolar:
this one get príck
Walahii u no weh o cheesy cheesy
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by larrypourl(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na rabbit bi that not rat. Fry am well ooo grin
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by AnonymustME(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

You just ate a fvcking sewage rat.

Bush rats/Cane rat/Grasscutter are much bigger and look different.

YUCK!

I was about to say the same thing
You are very correct

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by otimothy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jojolizo:

Lol. 1 of the visible differences na the tail. The bush rat's tail is whitish at the end area, while the other one is not.
But pro hunters know the other differences sha cheesy grin

Hian, i no know but i feel its just a bigger than normal size RAT.

I hope them check the tail before them chop.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by chronique(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Be feeding yourself with Lassa fever and be deceiving yourself that you are eating Bush meat. This is one of the many reasons I don't eat out. Before someone will come and use poverty meat that can land you in hospital to cook for you, and claim it is bush meat.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yummy. I wish am there now to devour this anu nchi grin.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by otimothy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Segadem:
ajeboti spotted grin

Padi mi ma lo ro mehn, Igboro buruku lo wa nibi.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by gajerian(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Iyaomolere4:
My trap caught this bush rat yesterday and I did it justice
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by UncutSk(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
otimothy:
Please someone explain the difference between this and a normal rat, Abi this one get horn?
there's a difference my G
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by otimothy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hardheolar:
this one get príck

you try.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by Myself2(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
otimothy:
Please someone explain the difference between this and a normal rat, Abi this one get horn?

This one na pure manhole/gutter rat. This one dey carry Lassa fever and Ebola virus.

See as the guy sef use hand hold the rodent,,,,,,,ewwwwx20 , iyammaaaa x1000

Poverty na bastard .I swear

3 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by otimothy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
ireneony:
grin
I wonder oo
I was expecting to see antelope grin

I weak o, because this one isn't different from the one in my area, where you have to honk before them leave road.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by otimothy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
UncutSk:
there's a difference my G

Brotherly, visit awoyaya area for ajah, na the same size i dey see ooo.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by chronique(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jojolizo:

Lol. 1 of the visible differences na the tail. The bush rat's tail is whitish at the end area, while the other one is not.
But pro hunters know the other differences sha cheesy grin

Exactly! And even at that, I still can't eat the bush rat cos it's a rat. It also eats poo from sewage when it finds itself in that environment. Used to see a lot of them around the soak away at our backyard in the estate while growing up in the Delta.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
Poor rat.

Maybe the rat left a wife and kids at home, to go hustle for their daily bread.

Now the wife is a widow. Who will now train the rat kids?

Like seriously?did u just typed the above grin

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by otimothy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Myself2:

This one na pure manhole/gutter rat. This one dey carry Lassa fever and Ebola virus.

See as the guy sef use hand hold the rodent,,,,,,,ewwwwx20 , iyammaaaa x1000

Poverty na bastard .I swear

Make we never judge say na poverty, him fit dey misinformed, like some funny explanations i dey see.

For me Rat NA RAT, even if e wear bow tie.

4 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by fiyin47(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
Poor rat.

Maybe the rat left a wife and kids at home, to go hustle for their daily bread.

Now the wife is a widow. Who will now train the rat kids?

Bro! Really!

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by UncutSk(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
otimothy:

Brotherly, visit awoyaya area for ajah, na the same size i dey see ooo.
this is what we call ewi in ibo
Its not like ordinary rats it eats yams and cassava and they are bigger
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by UncutSk(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
chronique:

Exactly! And even at that, I still can't eat the bush rat cos it's a rat. It also eats poo from sewage when it finds itself in that environment. Used to see a lot of them around the soak away at our backyard in the estate while growing up in the Delta.
you're missing
I have one in the cage here drying
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by Sunkyphil(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
YOU ARE TOYING WITH LASSA FEVER
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by NairaEffect(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Say NO to jungle justice...
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by hokafor(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hmm,
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by ikwubaba: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
otimothy:

This is Rabbit. The partial white is unique to it.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by gentlegenius(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Iyaomolere4:
My trap caught this bush rat yesterday and I did it justice
See mine... Caught yesterday as well.

Am about to prepare it but I don't really like eating it fresh.

If well dried, I might have a bite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by ExInferis(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
ireneony:
grin
I wonder oo
I was expecting to see antelope grin
What da helk are you feeling like? Smh
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by ichommy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
lekjons:
Waiting for nairaland animal right activists..

Op you know what to do?

* get a chair(those chairs that allows you to rest your back) and table
* place them in a breezy spot in your compound
* get a little chilled bottle of origin(not too cold)
* strip to your singlet and boxers
* serve yourself
* take out your phone and start playing "good life" by G-Easy ft Kehlani

Op, i swear i want to be you right now...

cheesy
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by moshino(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
otimothy:

Your head dey there. The guy killed and ate a normal rat, but to make himself feel better, he baptized it "bush rat", to make you think of it as "bushmeat".

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lassa fever for free. You think you are doing the rat? You are doing yourself.
Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by somehow: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bushmeat or bush rat

Re: My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
moshino:

Your head dey there. The guy killed and ate a normal rat, but to make himself feel better, he baptized it "bush rat", to make you think of it as "bushmeat".

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall / I Bought This Banana For N200, Was I Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.