Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (46963 Views)

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
kolaaderin:

Not star wars, but ET movies. Extra-terrestrial Aliens
so you watch that movie, i was 7 when i watched it.
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Yewandequeen(f): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
saydfact:

not with that Pot size....
any pot size will do. Provided the water has boiled, you take the spaghetti bit by bit and dip in the water, add a lil push and watch them slide in to form circle at the bottom of the pot. Then take a fork to separate then to avoid them sticking all together#i dont break my spag nor noodles,i love them long tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by oye1889: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
shilz:
that's true
I disagree.
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by oye1889: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yewandequeen:
any pot size will do. Provide the water has boiled, you take the spaghetti bit by bit and dip in the water, add a lil push and watch them slide in to form circle at the bottom of the pot. The take a fork to separate then to avoid them sticking all together#i dont break my spag nor noodles,i love them long tongue
You are right. Pls teach them.
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Ehibiggirl(f): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

This egg shape reminds me of one of the Star Wars characters - that short creature. I don't know the name because I'm not a Star Wars fan.

In fact, it resembles some of the Sci-fi characters from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings and Aliens.
it really looks like a wicked and angry alien

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Papadoh(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op you don try. The captions were spot on.
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Papadoh(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
How can one leave you with a baby now
You don born baby for am?
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Yewandequeen(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
oye1889:

You are right. Pls teach them.
grin
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Wenebadu(f): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
cooking is my hobby.... lolz
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Reference(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
shilz:
Spaghetti can be cooked without breaking, depends on your receipe.

Indeed. I can't stand broken strands. Mine must be full to curl to a full fork size without losing traction
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

I can't believe you just insulted master yoda
shame on you

you have no respect for one of the most powerful Jedi master

A one time grand master of the Jedi
order

shame
shame
shame!!!

Nerd alert!

Me likey!

tongue
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by klassykute(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
pato405:
Can relate to the 4th pix. I was boiling egg and forgot. I went to the Pharmacy, then while waiting on the payment que, I remembered I didn't swith off the gas. Ol boy! I ran faster than my legs could carry me that day o! I don't know how I managed to cross the road that day. I think I must have jumped over several cars. in split seconds I was home. Merely standing by the door, I started coughing due to thick smoke diffusing from the kitchen.

The smell of burnt out pot was everywhere! I fumbled with the key twice and couldn't open the door out of panic. Then just by impulse and frustration, I kicked the door very violently, calmed down & inserted the keys again, a little twist and the door flung open. Then the smoke welcomed me.

Mistakes like these can cause devastating damages. I was just thinking "what if I set the house ablaze just because of N200 egg"? Where I go start from?

Meeeeehn that day, I learnt to always check everything in the house including the tap twice before leaving.
so onli u wan eat 4 egg b4 no thought to keep for d gods come here

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by boldnburiful: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Are you tired of buying creams and soaps at ridiculous prices just to discover they didn't work? Learn to make yours today and start making money from it too.
Join our skincare training promo for September? Click here for the outline

https:///send?phone=2348054153798&text=%20please%20send%20me%20the%20outline%20of%20the%20organic%20skincare%20training
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Adaomalight(f): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
pato405:
Can relate to the 4th pix. I was boiling egg and forgot. I went to the Pharmacy, then while waiting on the payment que, I remembered I didn't swith off the gas. Ol boy! I ran faster than my legs could carry me that day o! I don't know how I managed to cross the road that day. I think I must have jumped over several cars. in split seconds I was home. Merely standing by the door, I started coughing due to thick smoke diffusing from the kitchen.

The smell of burnt out pot was everywhere! I fumbled with the key twice and couldn't open the door out of panic. Then just by impulse and frustration, I kicked the door very violently, calmed down & inserted the keys again, a little twist and the door flung open. Then the smoke welcomed me.

Mistakes like these can cause devastating damages. I was just thinking "what if I set the house ablaze just because of N200 egg"? Where I go start from?

Meeeeehn that day, I learnt to always check everything in the house including the tap twice before leaving.

grin
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Pweetyjuddy(f): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Lol..that fried egg without enough oil got me laughing me ass off..
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by paddy4jungle: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

This egg shape reminds me of one of the Star Wars characters - that short creature. I don't know the name because I'm not a Star Wars fan.

In fact, it resembles some of the Sci-fi characters from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings and Aliens.

Men from Mars movie
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Achadu76: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2017
hahahahahahahaha I no go die ooo

abeg make una leave me a alone oooo
ferhyntorlah:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Serious burnt offering.
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Evaberry:

shame on you

order

shame
shame
shame!!!

Master who?

I don't know him.

I return your shame to you because there's none in my lexicon.

Regards
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
kolaaderin:

Not star wars, but ET movies. Extra-terrestrial Aliens
Enough explanation with picture to back up your point.
Nice one.
Regards
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ehibiggirl:
it really looks like a wicked and angry alien

Sure it does.
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
paddy4jungle:

Men from Mars movie
Was that movie released in the late 90s?
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

shame on you

order

shame
shame
shame!!!

shiii you love anime and cartoons just like i do shocked shocked

my love for you just increased a notch higher

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by moshoodn(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
saydfact:

I'm working at height.. . No make me fall because of Laughter oooh.....

But you are already typing at height, that is dangerous.... Safety please...
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by KryptoRex: 4:18pm On Jan 17
ferhyntorlah:

LoL grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / 2 Guys Kill A Snake, Hang It On Their Necks, Cut It Into Pieces For Meat (Photo) / Cooking With Gas Or Kerosene, Which Is Cheaper (economical)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.