Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Head / Scalp Massage - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Head / Scalp Massage (352 Views)

My Head/scalp Pains After Haircut / Folded Scalp Medically Known As Cutis Verticis Gyrata / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head / Scalp Massage by lamodespa: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Welcome to La - Mode World And Tinosque: Head / Scalp massage is designed to relax the mind, calm mental tension and promote circulation.

Tension is usually felt within the head and neck region, so massaging head / scalp is an effective way to reduce all forms of stress to the bearest minimum.

We use warm oil to massage throughout the head and neck region, working to relax tight muscles in the temple and neck region.

BENEFITS

Head / Scalp massage offers many benefits but will mention few.

* Stress relief
*Reduce headache and migraines to the bearest minimum.
* Stimulate and increase blood flow
* The increase in blood flow aids in feeding and strengthening the hair follicles, which may cause the hair to grow faster,as well as aid in the fight to avoid hair loss.
* when your head is massaged, the rest of your body relaxes too, that spillover effect explain why head / scalp massage is gaining popularity.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Mental Health Day / Please My NL How True Is These Message / Facts U Didnt Know About Monkeypox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.