Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 (908 Views)

Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / Npower Tecno Device Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by npowerng: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
During the course of collecting your NPower Devices, do NOT pay ANYONE one Naira for anything, whether to get into the distribution Center or at the MTN Office or anywhere or for anything.
No one is to charge you for anything.
Where someone charges you, take a picture and report them immediately.
#NPowerNG
Please share

Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by dennisworld1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
What is happening. My colleagues have All receive sms to collect their device. Which all of them have gotten. Me still waiting for my message. I choose Samsung tab e. First batch but no message receive yet. Phone numb 08032832720. Delta state
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by AutosBay(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
My name is Ezenwa Bernard Eze phone number 08138261385 I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town. Thanks and God bless
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by wizzprince(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
npowerng:
During the course of collecting your NPower Devices, do NOT pay ANYONE one Naira for anything, whether to get into the distribution Center or at the MTN Office or anywhere or for anything.
No one is to charge you for anything.
Where someone charges you, take a picture and report them immediately.
#NPowerNG
Please share
Good afternoon
i have been asked to come and get my device tomorrow but i can't make it to the state capital tomorrow, please can i go and get it after
thanks
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by npowerng: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
AutosBay:
My name is Ezenwa Bernard Eze phone number 08138261385 I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town. Thanks and God bless

Good day sir
Immediately send a mail to N-power support for assistance.
support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by npowerng: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
dennisworld1:
What is happening. My colleagues have All receive sms to collect their device. Which all of them have gotten. Me still waiting for my message. I choose Samsung tab e. First batch but no message receive yet. Phone numb 08032832720. Delta state

Device distribution are in batches.
If you have activated DND on your line you might not get the SMS.

Thanks for your patient.
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir
Immediately send a mail to N-power support for assistance.
support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Good day npowerng, please I am an existing beneficiary, the issue I have is that I have a wrong date of birth on my npvn profile whereas the correct one is on my bvn slip and I have sent messages severally to support at npower for rectification but nothing has been done up till this moment, please kindly help me sir/ma
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by dennisworld1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
npowerng:

Thanks for your patient.
dont think so. What should we do.
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by AutosBay(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why are you people doing like this I got an sms, yet my device is on hold, and I am Nteach, residing in Lagos and not Port Harcourt, even some people got their device without sms, I am a perfectly qualified Npower volunteer, I have no payment issues, was one of the very few, who advocated and praised the good works of Npower, the first to publish the news of the shortlisted candidates of my set, created Npower Lagos thread where I update followers on happenings of Npower within Lagos, yet I got a text message that I should go and pick my device on getting there, mtn started telling me it's on hold, infact a friend of mine, who also got sms, was with his device, the Mtn staff now use his bvn to check and told him it's on hold, and collected back his device from him, very embarrassing, here in festac town, Lagos, infact they will not even tell you anything here at Mtn, collection center, festac town, Lagos , customer service here is very poor
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by AutosBay(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
npowerng:

Thanks for your patient.

What about me that got sms, but was not given device
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by AutosBay(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why are you people doing like this I got an sms, yet my device is on hold, and I am Nteach, residing in Lagos and not Port Harcourt, even some people got their device without sms, I am a perfectly qualified Npower volunteer, I have no payment issues, was one of the very few, who advocated and praised the good works of Npower, the first to publish the news of the shortlisted candidates of my set, created Npower Lagos thread where I update followers on happenings of Npower within Lagos, yet I got a text message that I should go and pick my device on getting there, mtn started telling me it's on hold, infact a friend of mine, who also got sms, was with his device, the Mtn staff now use his bvn to check and told him it's on hold, and collected back his device from him, very embarrassing, here in festac town, Lagos, infact they will not even tell you anything here at Mtn, collection center, festac town, Lagos , customer service here is very poor
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by OLUSOTE01: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pls what does activated DND means cause am yet to receive any msg orile agege batch A
Re: Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 by Rightchuks(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good day sir,
pls my case is that August stipend hasn't been paid. These are the information you required:

Mobile: 08066537035
Email: sure.flora@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Drivers Needed In A Reputable Firm / Weatherford (oil & Gas) Ongoing Recruitment / Apply For Rivers State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment (19 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.