Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? (1549 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
" I want a real man , a strong man "
"A man crying is not sexy"
"Real men don't show weakness "
"I want a man who can control me and call me to order"

Calling men who side women "pussies"

And much more , and all these I've heard from women themselves.

Maybe I have it all wrong but I don't want to be with a brick wall and I'm sure most women don't. When you begin to require all that from another human being you're most likely setting yourself up with either someone without conscience, without emotions and is most likely to abuse you one way or the other

Men are humans first before being men, why then aren't they allowed to show emotions like a 'normal' human being would?

We make our boys bottle up things they are suppose to share all in the name of being a man! They're just children for crying out loud!

Being a man is simply knowing your responsibilities and handling them. Is a crying man not able to handle his responsibilities?

I've resolved in my mind that; as a guy if there's nothing in this world that can make you shed a tear then you're dead ead ed ed ed grin to me

Please let me know if I'm getting it all wrong because it's really getting me infuriated

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by taylor88(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Believe me when u get a dude with huge cocktail who can ride u for 4hrs nonstop

U would have saved ur battery and data this thread
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
A strong man is a man whose erection can stay rock hard for at least 2 hours without witherin'.

That's a real man.
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
NL is so boring nowadays.
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by HMZi: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
One who aint a sissy nor a biyatch and understanding loyalty
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by HMZi: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:
A strong man is a man whose erection can stay rock hard for at least 2 hours without witherin'.

That's a real man.
SPOT ON
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by HMZi: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Evaberry:
No one's seeing ur effort in spicing things up...get of ur high horse

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Sebastine1606(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Evaberry:
Make it lively na... cheesy
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Chubhie: 12:58am On Sep 21, 2017
A strong man is one who can simultaneously develop mind,body and soul. This equation hard o.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by skressed1: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2017
I don't believe in men suppressing their emotions, I want to be able to know how he feels. It reminds me that he's still a normal human. A strong man to be is a man who knows who he is. He is not controlled or influenced by people easily and doesn't fall into the mommas boy category (most mommas boys are extremely submissive and passive when it comes to their mothers and find it hard to draw boundaries), he knows how to control his emotions and is hard working.

Basically to sum it up, it's a man who knows what he wants, is confident, isn't easily swayed by influence and is emotionally intelligent, knows God. That's just my definition.
Thoniameek:

Maybe I have it all wrong but I don't want to be with a brick wall and I'm sure most women don't. When you begin to require all that from another human being you're most likely setting yourself up with either someone without conscience, without emotions and is most likely to abuse you one way or the other

Men are humans first before being men, why then aren't they allowed to show emotions like a 'normal' human being would?

We make our boys bottle up things they are suppose to share all in the name of being a man! They're just children for crying out loud!

Being a man is simply knowing your responsibilities and handling them. Is a crying man not able to handle his responsibilities?

I've resolved in my mind that; as a guy if there's nothing in this world that can make you shed a tear then you're dead ead ed ed ed grin to me

Please let me know if I'm getting it all wrong because it's really getting me infuriated

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2017
skressed1:
I don't believe in men suppressing their emotions, I want to be able to know how he feels. It reminds me that he's still a normal human. A strong man to be is a man who knows who he is. He is not controlled or influenced by people easily and doesn't fall into the mommas boy category (most mommas boys are extremely submissive and passive when it comes to their mothers and find it hard to draw boundaries), he knows how to control his emotions and is hard working.

Basically to sum it up, it's a man who knows what he wants, is confident, isn't easily swayed by influence and is emotionally intelligent, knows God. That's just my definition.

I agree with you

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
taylor88:
Believe me when u get a dude with huge cocktail who can ride u for 4hrs nonstop

U would have saved ur battery and data this thread

Trying really hard to live after Nwaimkpe or whatever his name is right...
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Evaberry:

Aunty you're wailing on my thread, am I one of the contributors to your boredom?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by fatymore(f): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
An hustler and Sex Machine.. Lols
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Thoniameek:
d

Women want it, they will have it.
Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
A strong man should never be afraid to share his fears with his woman. It's one of the things I love about my husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Qhazel:
A strong man should never be afraid to share his fears with his woman. It's one of the things I love about my husband.

Lucky you, some women folk consider such men women pussy, weak men, too emotional . Unstable men...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by pressplay411(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thoniameek:

Being emotional as a man isn't weakness for me, just human. A man should be in touch with his emotions esp with his woman. He might have to be tough outside but in private with his life partner, he should be able to open up, well up if need be, but not like a child but as a man.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by ItsTutsi(m): 2:54am On Mar 05, 2018
haba fatima!!!! undecided shocked embarassed
fatymore:
An hustler and Sex Machine.. Lols

Re: What's Your Idea Of A Strong Man? by fatymore(f): 3:18am On Mar 05, 2018
ItsTutsi:
haba fatima!!!! undecided shocked embarassed
what

(1) (Reply)

Cute Twins In The Cussons Baby Competition Your Votes Are Needed / Are Tithes' Payments Pre-requisites To Financial Freedom And Success In Life? / How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.