Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

queenlovely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / queenlovely (2679 Views)

queenlovely / queenlovely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

queenlovely by Queenlovely(f): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
queenlovely
Re: queenlovely by 40kobo77: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Huh?the moniker is a female one right?

3 Likes

Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na where una dey get all dese type of stories?

6 Likes

Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
prolly a dude using a female moniker.normal tin for here.

2 Likes

Re: queenlovely by 40kobo77: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
lefulefu:
prolly a dude using a female moniker.normal tin for here.

Okay. I got confused there.
Re: queenlovely by Adaumunocha(f): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lies from the deepest part of hell.

2 Likes

Re: queenlovely by PointZerom: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cut off that place licked by dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: queenlovely by obiorathesubtle: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
It's a pity she now has interest in dogs, no need to get jealous of the poor creature.

If a doctor out there can make a woman turn into a man, I'm sure there's a Frankenstein out there more than willing to help you achieve giving your wife her utmost satisfaction.

My advice, dress up like a dog

1 Like

Re: queenlovely by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
nothing new here, many grandmas all over the world do this shiiit (why do you think they have them dogs, lol)... just throw sugar/honey on the toto, and let the dog take them to orgasmic heaven.
Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bestiality is a very common form of sexual perversion.
Re: queenlovely by Miradamian: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is because you denied her that pleasure, so she tried to find satisfaction in the dog.wheu u guys are advised to ensure you satisfy your wives u refuse but go out to seek the same satisfaction in the hands of the side chicks. She missed being sucked and she got it from the pet, u should be thankful she didn't go to other men, so kindly learn from this and stop washing your dirty linen outside

2 Likes

Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:
Cut off that place licked by dog.
HAHAHAHA
Re: queenlovely by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Miradamian:
This is because you denied her that pleasure, so she tried to find satisfaction in the dog.wheu u guys are advised to ensure you satisfy your wives u refuse but go out to seek the same satisfaction in the hands of the side chicks. She missed being sucked and she got it from the pet, u should be thankful she didn't go to other men, so kindly learn from this and stop washing your dirty linen outside

sadly, you cant satisfy someone who is into bestiality as their satisfaction lie with animals (not human). so you can fukc this woman as much/good as you want, she will need a dog/poney/donkey to satisfy her urge.... mounting her would be as useless as a man making love to a lesbian
Re: queenlovely by hooklover: 4:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
I bumped into my wife doing some nasty stuff. I would never have sex with her again. Should I quit this marriage. Our dog was busy licking her hole while she watched tv. Is she mad or what. She said it was devil pushing her. Nairalanders what should I do?

How can a lady be talking of wife.... Smell scam post looking for attention

1 Like

Re: queenlovely by BabbanBura(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
I bumped into my wife doing some nasty stuff. I would never have sex with her again. Should I quit this marriage. Our dog was busy licking her hole while she watched tv. Is she mad or what. She said it was devil pushing her. Nairalanders what should I do?

you mean your husband caught your dog licking licking your k.pekus?
Re: queenlovely by BabbanBura(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2017
hooklover:

How can a lady be talking of wife.... Smell scam post looking for attention

Lesbians have wives and husbands
Re: queenlovely by bewla(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
My guess u try it this alone at home abi
Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
40kobo77:
na mumu he call us

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Has Opened / Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says / Okay oooo everyone can now contribute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.