Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) (39619 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / 1,000 Vehicles Trapped In Kaduna As Youths Barricade Road - Photos / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sunmolar:
There's urgent need to checkmate the unlimited activities of these FRSC officials. been a witness of how these officials drag steering with erring drivers is above board. I once entered a vehicle on our way we met FRSC road block and the driver tried escaping them while two officers were dragging the steering with driver still struggling to escape their traps was very risky for we the passengers. Pls something positive and earnest has to be done to harness or curtail this mess.
#when FRSC is no longer for safety, but ego.
. notting urgent is needed. what stop the drivers to obey and respect the law enforcement agencies. I think u have to reexamine ur write up.

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cowmilk:
useless FRSC. .He should ve killed dem instead. .how will u use such heavy object to barricade the road
don't worry if d driver didn't kill u dy will do it to ur close person. idiot. for ur information FRSC don't mount road block.

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by baddosky1: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:
FRSC are the most useless paramilitary

They are arrogant and aggressive

You should blame the useless uneducated driver who should have been literate enough to decipher that his vehicle could not climb a stone pavement used as a roadblock just as one useless illiterate president cannot decipher that dialogue is what is needed to quell the activities of agitators in a country instead of the use of force. One thing is common between the driver and the said president, they are both from the region that abhor WESTERN EDUCATION!

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Opoki(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
gloryman91:
Our drivers will never learn, why evading arrest?
Guy, frsc are evil and heartless. I won't blame whoever try to evade them. I have a complete paper, seek caution, spare tire, extinguisher etc until the idiot started checking the expiry date of my tyres, like play like play they tow the car to their sagamu office. I was made to buy new wheels and pay to get the vehicle while other people were practically evading them I stopped ignorantly!
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Opoki(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
mikkiko:
. notting urgent is needed. what stop the drivers to obey and respect the law enforcement agencies. I think u have to reexamine ur write up.
Guy, the truth is when frsc stop you, they will surely book you for an offense. The best all driver think off is to evade! If you own a car and travel more frequently, you'll understand.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by EponOjuku: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

You must be one of those I have been dealing with here maybe with a diff username but if you are my new customer, study my signature first.

Go and deal with those using your flatheaded ancestors aa shooting practice in Abia.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by friyina1(f): 3:02am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
FRSC are the most useless paramilitary

They are arrogant and aggressive
Not FRSC's fault at all, the driver took the wrong path cos he was trying to evade them. The path he took was for small vehicles not trucks cos there's an obstruction above dat wunt let big trucks go thru so stop blaming FRSC for the driver's Stupidity

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by enemona90: 3:35am On Sep 21, 2017
First of all it is more three people who died.I was at the scene going to write my 8.00am paper at NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY KADUNA. Two of our students were victim of the accident who were also going to write exam.One female student died immediately.But the other student is still in the hospital.God saved my life i did not enter the car earlier in the park.The driver died immediately.All this aboki tanka drivers need to b oriented more on rules.The government should only make big lorries move at night. R.I.P my NOUN colleague till we meet again.We will miss u

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by enemona90: 3:36am On Sep 21, 2017
and the painful part is that the driver who cause this is still alive in the police station

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Simplefaithy(m): 5:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Sleyanya1:

OK that's your opinion dear & I respect it.

But to me Untimely death happens when the victim haven't fulfilled his/her life's purpose here on earth.
remember man proposes nd God disposes. So God's decisions are timely. that's whr am driving at. peace.

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Yazmin: 6:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:

Wow!!! cin kun ree

Kudos...you are also in the spirit!

....I owe you one large Guinness with medium sized croacker!

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Yazmin:

Kudos...you are also in the spirit!
....I owe you one large Guinness with medium sized croacker!
Lolz......... Lwkmd......... Good morning
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2017
The driver is to blame here, there was no need to escape from FRSC if he was innocent, some drivers are simply unfit to drive, they don't realize that they are responsible for the safety of their passengers
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by reciprokal: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2017
mikkiko:

bros dy perform their duty base on law dat set dem. ur type are law breaker
people like you are the reason this country is lawless, oppressive and like a banana republic.

Let me heal you of illiteracy and exorcise your demons of ignorance.

* No FRSC official has any powers to stop a car WITHOUT A REASON. Get that into your brainless skull.

There must be a reasonable or clear violation of law, i.e a broken light, windscreen, wrong turn, failure to use signals, no seatbelt, dangerous driving.etc. before an FRSC could pull you aside.

When an FRSC official sees a car moving, and stops it TO INQUIRE, if he has spare tyre, asking the driver to turn on the lights to see if it's working, it is pure harassment and wichhunting, fault finding and seeking a means by all means to extort and generate revenue.

Same thing goes to the police who stop cars randomly asking for motor papers when no report has been made of a missing vehicle. Asking for drivers licence when no dangerous driving has been executed. It is all harassment.

It's either you're amongst this thugs in uniform whose motivation is to extort money and harrass citizens, or you're just a perfect idiot who has no sense of direction.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Opoki:

Guy, the truth is when frsc stop you, they will surely book you for an offense. The best all driver think off is to evade! If you own a car and travel more frequently, you'll understand.

Evade? Forgetting that there are passengers who are depending on him for safety. Please shutup
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2017
kai!fleeing from an earth worm to b swallow by a dancing python!
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
mikkiko:
examine in what sense? two wrongs don't make it right. lives are at stake here, and if the drivers disobeyed what of the innocent passengers? they should be made to pay for the sins of disrespectful drivers .your understanding need quickening and upgrading. not my write up.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by steam74: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2017
iamjavadem:

Its morons like you that dont let this country move forward. FRSC busy doing their job and a slowpoke like you tried to escape and killed people and you are blaming FRSC. Please lend me your brain, i am building an idiot and you are the best candidate.

STFU man! The FRSC don't know their job. How can they block the road in that manner? All they do is check for drivers license(which is obtained without attending a driving school), check for fire extinguishers, seat belt and rescue accident victims meanwhile they can't move for damaged roads to be repaired, confirm the competence of the drivers and ensure all vehicles using the roads are in good condition
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2017
RIP
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Kizyte:
Road Safety has turned to Road Hazard

Then imagine if they have arms
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2017
iamjavadem:

Its morons like you that dont let this country move forward. FRSC busy doing their job and a slowpoke like you tried to escape and killed people and you are blaming FRSC. Please lend me your brain, i am building an idiot and you are the best candidate.

They cld hav chosen a less risky place to do their jobs, no wonder elrufai sent them parking after they caused similar accident
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
steam74:

STFU man! The FRSC don't know their job. How can they block the road in that manner? All they do is check for drivers license(which is obtained without attending a driving school), check for fire extinguishers, seat belt and rescue accident victims meanwhile they can't move for damaged roads to be repaired, confirm the competence of the drivers and ensure all vehicles using the roads are in good condition

The driver is wrong, if he had stopped the deaths would have been avoided
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Kizyte(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2017
vertueptime:

Then imagine if they have arms
Na'im be sey people go die finish
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Opoki(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Evade? Forgetting that there are passengers who are depending on him for safety. Please shutup
Do you have to be insult me to prove your point? I'm just telling you the reality of the scenario and it's obvious that you have issues with comprehending a simple write up because I haven't defended erring drivers in my comment, I simply tell you what they felt best on doing from my personal experience, useless she-goat!
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Simplefaithy:
remember man proposes nd God disposes. So God's decisions are timely. that's whr am driving at. peace.

It's just so deep, we can't share all our thoughts about it here.

Peace to you too.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Simplefaithy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sleyanya1:

It's just so deep, we can't share all our thoughts about it here.
Peace to you too.
really, where do you suggest we can share it?
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Simplefaithy:

really, where do you suggest we can share it?

Good Evening.

As a discuss between two minds so I can suggest messenger chat, WhatsApp etc as long as you're comfortable with it. Hope you're good?
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Simplefaithy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Good Evening.

As a discuss between two minds so I can suggest messenger chat, WhatsApp etc as long as you're comfortable with it. Hope you're good?
whatsapp is ok +2348028671299 I'm good. u?
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Simplefaithy:

whatsapp is ok +2348028671299 I'm good. u?

OK cool. I fine thank you.
I'll send you a message via WhatsApp then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kurudu-Nasarawa Bridge Along Abaji-Nasarawa Highway Collapses / Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death / Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.