Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Anambrarians Need To Politically Eliminate Peter Obi Nd Obaze. (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambrarians Need To Politically Eliminate Peter Obi Nd Obaze. (photos) (406 Views)

Anambra: Ekwueme Disowns Obiano, Endorses Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Anambrarians Need To Politically Eliminate Peter Obi Nd Obaze. (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
You see whenever I write, I write out of inspiration and as the spirit of the maker of the universe guides me. I am a bonafide indigene of Anambra state and am eligible to vote and be voted for. Therefore, I am entitled to my opinion on Anambra elections.

Now straight to topic. I have taken my time and noticed how political goons of PDP has been trying their best to paint Obiano black on this forum all in a bid to grab power even though they have nothing to offer.

That being said, BE AWARE THAT I AM AN INDEPENDENT SUPPORTER OF THE MASSES AND NOBODY PAYS ME TO WRITE. I HAVE NEVER MET OBIANO ONE ON ONE AND I HAVE NO PLANS OF MEETING HIM. I CAME HARD AGAINST NNAMDI KANU AFTER SOME OBSEVATIONS I NOTICED ABOUT HIM AND AM GOING TO COME HARD AGAINST PETER OBI. Below are reasons Anambrarians need to murder Obiano and Obaze Politically and make sure their political career is dead on arrival.

(1) Peter Obi as a governor when campaigning for second term said that ojukwu's last wish was "Make sure that Anambra never leaves APGA. Take APGA to the national level! Now Peter Obi has abandoned APGA for PDP whom Peter Obi claimed destroyed Anambra prior before him viz a viz Mbadinuju and Ngige! Why then is he dining with the same criminals he said destroyed Anambra?

(2) Peter Obi as a governor promised to standardize education in Anambra to the extent that his children will school in Anambra! These were his exact words. Now it is on record that during and after Peter Obi's tenure, all his children schooled in the UK! Is this not the hallmark of the average Nigerian politician? Deceive the masses and then do the exact opposite of what they promised?

(3) Peter Obi during his second tenure told us that after governorship, he is retiring to his country home in Agulu. He made us understand that he will never run for any elective position in Nigeria after delivering Anambra. But as usual, greed will never allow the average Nigerian to keep to his promises! He is now gunning for the VP under Atiku or any other criminal PDP presents!

(4) Peter Obi is trying as much as he can to bring back godfatherism to the politics of Anambra state. This is very much evident in the way together with the renegade and murderer, Nyesom Wike, he hijacked the just concluded PDP primaries in Anambra. This is a fact. Obaze is just a sheep being led to the slaughter house just like Tony Nwoye is being led to the slaughter house by Authur Eze.

(5) A lot of money is currently exchanging hands within the ranks of PDP and APC. Anambrarians, lets be very much aware that THESE MONIES WILL BE REFUNDED FROM THE PURSE OF ANAMBRA. MOST OF THEM.HAVE TAKEN LOANS FROM BANKS TO SERVICE THIS ELECTION. Has anyone wondered why Obaze is always looking like a sheep anywhere a campaign is being done?

(6) Anambra North is currently ruling Anambra. After them, its the turn of Anambra South. Before it comes back to Anambra central. Both Obiano, Tony Nwoye and Obaze are from Anambra North. The implication of this is that electing any other person asides Obiano will imply that Anambra North will get another 8 years instead of four! Thereby upsetting the political zoning of Anambra.

(7) Peter Obi is trying to take Anambra state back o the era of PDP under Mbadinuju. He is doing this not because he loves Anambra. CAPITAL NO. He is doing it because he wants to contest for the vice president of Nigeria under Atiku. If Obaze wins, he is expected to deliver Anambra votes for Atiku/Obi or whoever PDP chooses as candidate. This will be politcal suicide for Ndi Anambra and Ndigbo at large because it is very obvious that Atiku can never defeat Buhari in the North and the Yoruba West can never abandon their revered son Osinbajo to vote for an Igbo VP in PDP.

Ndigbo... Ndi Anambra, lets be calculative and play smart politics.

LETS NOT COLLECT MONEY FROM OBIANO IN ORDER TO VOTE HIM. VOTE HIM FROM YOUR HEARTS. VOTE HIM BECAUSE HE DELIVERED ON HIS PROMISES.

IF YOU DEMAND MONEY FROM HIM, HE WILL SIMPLY GO AND COLLECT OUR COLLECTIVE MONEY THAT IS MEANT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SHARE IT TO US! BE SMART

cc Pazienza TonyeBarcanista Omenka Sarrki Madridguy LasgidiOwner Globemoney

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambrarians Need To Politically Eliminate Peter Obi Nd Obaze. (photos) by bedspread: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pointless points.......
Obi is the Best Governor Anambra has had since inception.....
Giving the obaze guy a chance won't be a Bad one

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Senator Abaribe, Others If Nnamdi Kanu Fails To Appear In Co / For Standing With Us, Yorubas Have Earned ‘an Enduring Legacy Which History Will / President Buhari Independence Day Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.