Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? (5397 Views)

Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
ABEG CAMEROUN STILL BETTER PASS THIS ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC O.
That is a very fat lie. Cameroon is one of the worst countries in Africa. Take it from someone that hates Nigeria more than the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:

igbo must learn to live above sentiment!
not only Kaduna Nzeogwu killed all prominents politicians of other region, spared their's but igbo nation wide jubilation the atrocity.
No igbo leaders condemned the killing!
still igbo had chance to correct the error, but refused, because it was igbo who became president after the sad event but did nothing!
same scenario happen to kanu agitation hate speeches, no igbo condemn it until it back fired!
this never done in civilize world!
u see wen u hate a pple, u tend to think the worse of them. A responsible govt should have either called for talk with kanu or go it the legal way by bringing him to book. Buharis govt (which i voted for by the way) is not a responsible govt. U now say that igbos support nnamdi kanu hate speeches but u were all quick to say then that majority of igbos were not even in support of kanu... that majority of igbos didnt even want biafra... that non of igbo elites were involved in the agitation... that only miscreants support kanu... Wat changed? Or do u select which narrative to sell for ur views at any given time? U have to stay one place. For ur info there were no social medias in the 60s and no electricity.. many igbos didnt knw wat happened and could not have jubiliated. Only igbos in lagos, kaduna and other big cities could have known wat happened... and if they rejoiced, i had no doubt that it was because of the divisive nature of ahmadu bello

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

That is a very fat lie. Cameroon is one of the worst countries in Africa. Take it from someone that hates Nigeria more than the devil himself.
yea but them get electricity pass us
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by oladeebo: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
u see wen u hate a pple, u tend to think the worse of them. A responsible govt should have either called for talk with kanu or go it the legal way by bringing him to book. Buharis govt (which i voted for by the way) is not a responsible govt. U now say that igbos support nnamdi kanu hate speeches but u were all quick to say then that majority of igbos were not even in support of kanu... that majority of igbos didnt even want biafra... that non of igbo elites were involved in the agitation... that only miscreants support kanu... Wat changed? Or do u select which narrative to sell for ur views at any given time? U have to stay one place. For ur info there were no social medias in the 60s and no electricity.. many igbos didnt knw wat happened and could not have jubiliated. Only igbos in lagos, kaduna and other big cities could have known wat happened... and if they rejoiced, i had no doubt that it was because of the divisive nature of ahmadu bello
and that was done in civilize manner!
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:

and that was done in civilize manner!
political issues must be settled between politicians. Stop killing innocent, unarmed civilians because u dont like their tribe or because someone from their tribe killed ur person. If its politics, let it remain politics. Dnt gv it an ethnic undertone. U claim igbos are hateful.. one day take a time and go tru comments here and found out which is higher or which generates more like... . Igbo hate comment or yoruba hate comment. Igbos would come to ur area to make money and reinvest the money in ur area and even employ ur pple and u still feel they are hate filled? How many yorubas have houses in PH? Or is ph not a big city? But igbos even build houses in Ado ekiti but they are hate filled ba? Ok.

2 Likes

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by freshest4live: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Amarabae:
I would have been very happy if Igbos were merged to cameroun!
You may have your wish though.
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by oladeebo: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
political issues must be settled between politicians. Stop killing innocent, unarmed civilians because u dont like their tribe or because someone from their tribe killed ur person. If its politics, let it remain politics. Dnt gv it an ethnic undertone. U claim igbos are hateful.. one day take a time and go tru comments here and found out which is higher or which generates more like... . Igbo hate comment or yoruba hate comment. Igbos would come to ur area to make money and reinvest the money in ur area and even employ ur pple and u still feel they are hate filled? How many yorubas have houses in PH? Or is ph not a big city? But igbos even build houses in Ado ekiti but they are hate filled ba? Ok.
Free your self from stupid mentality, if it's true Nigerian hate you as you claimed, they won't accept your living within them!
it's not your expertise that make Nigeria accept you.
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:

Free your self from stupid mentality, if it's true Nigerian hate you as you claimed, they won't accept your living within them!
it's not your expertise that make Nigeria accept you.
why do u guys come to d old eastern region, make money and run back to d west. Why have u refused to reinvest were u feed? Many yorubas are oil magnates living in lagos. Does lagos have oil? Why not live were u make ur money if u are not hate filled. Even buhari doesnt knw exactly d location of his ph plot of land. Its only igbos that mingle freely in dis country and u guys charge us highly for dat. Sell us property very costly (cos we are non-indegenes) and destroy it at the slightest ethnic tension. Just becos a cartoonist from Denmark drew a caricature of muhammed, our love filled brothers up north killed many igbos and/or destroyed their life sweat. Lol u all loves abi? Na only us hate una. I remember how many igbos were killed in lagos because IBB nullified Abiolas mandate. Lol. We are not just okay to each other in this country

2 Likes

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by freshest4live: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
why do u guys come to d old eastern region, make money and run back to d west. Why have u refused to reinvest were u feed? Many yorubas are oil magnates living in lagos. Does lagos have oil? Why not live were u make ur money if u are not hate filled. Even buhari doesnt knw exactly d location of his ph plot of land. Its only igbos that mingle freely in dis country and u guys charge us highly for dat. Sell us property very costly (cos we are non-indegenes) and destroy it at the slightest ethnic tension. Just becos a cartoonist from Denmark drew a caricature of muhammed, our love filled brothers up north killed many igbos and/or destroyed their life sweat. Lol u all loves abi? Na only us hate una. I remember how many igbos were killed in lagos because IBB nullified Abiolas mandate. Lol. We are not just okay to each other in this country
Why not separate ethnic crises from religious crises? Why mix them up together?
How many lgbos were killed in Lagos because of Abiola and for what reason? We all wanted Abiola including the lgbos, so why would only lgbos be killed in Lagos?
You are right about lgbos investing more in Lagos than the Yoruba's invest in South East, the fact is that for some reason everyone wants to invest more in Lagos, maybe due to her more favorable location.
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by oladeebo: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
igbo must learn to forgive and forget. let the past gone with history,
in any nation every one pays the price of unity.
if japan didn't forget, about the atomic bombardment.
it won't be where it is today.
igbo must forget the retaliation on Nigeria.
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
freshest4live:

Why not separate ethnic crises from religious crises? Why mix them up together?
How many lgbos were killed in Lagos because of Abiola and for what reason? We all wanted Abiola including the lgbos, so why would only lgbos be killed in Lagos?
You are right about lgbos investing more in Lagos than the Yoruba's invest in South East, the fact is that for some reason everyone wants to invest more in Lagos, maybe due to her more favorable location.
Igbos got killed cos of Abiola. Igbos i think voted Tofa more. I dont knw why u dont knw dis. But ask any igbo man about 'oso Abiola'. PH is as favourable as Lagos but u all dont wanna invest there. Read this my write up https://www.nairaland.com/4070064/yorubas-not-hausas-largest-ethnic#60691427
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:

igbo must forget the retaliation on Nigeria.
i actually agree with u... but Tinubu must lead the way. Read this my write up https://www.nairaland.com/4070064/yorubas-not-hausas-largest-ethnic#60691427
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by deedeedee1: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
[s]why do u guys come to d old eastern region, make money and run back to d west. Why have u refused to reinvest were u feed? Many yorubas are oil magnates living in lagos. Does lagos have oil? Why not live were u make ur money if u are not hate filled. Even buhari doesnt knw exactly d location of his ph plot of land. Its only igbos that mingle freely in dis country and u guys charge us highly for dat. Sell us property very costly (cos we are non-indegenes) and destroy it at the slightest ethnic tension. Just becos a cartoonist from Denmark drew a caricature of muhammed, our love filled brothers up north killed many igbos and/or destroyed their life sweat. Lol u all loves abi? Na only us hate una. I remember how many igbos were killed in lagos because IBB nullified Abiolas mandate. Lol. We are not just okay to each other in this country[/s]
Ogbeni carry your wahala go jare. Yoruba people dont have interest in Igboland and her people.
I hope you get your Biafra sha

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by deedeedee1: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]
igbo must forget the retaliation on Nigeria.[/s]
You this Oke ogun man abi what do you call yourself, You wont stop embarrasing Yoruba people here abi?
Omo ode

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amarabae:
I would have been very happy if Igbos were merged to cameroun!
you were there b4,but they kicked your ass out because of bad behavior and arrogance.
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by jpphilips(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
SSBN:

Document the atrocities of the dictatorship and bring them before the United Nations. Its funny the two oldest constitutional democracies in the world have military bases in Cameroon. They sabotage our war effort against BH (at least Obama) over alleged human rights violation yet turn a blind eye to the oldest dictatorship in Africa.

Which United nations? one which france has a veto? please say something more meaningful. The ICJ messed nigeria up because of France influence you dare talk about the UN? good luck with that!!
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by konoplyanka: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:

so do you agree with KANU hate speech against the whole Yoruba?
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

so do you agree with KANU hate speech against the whole Yoruba?
i dont
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by konoplyanka: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
i dont
but majority of Igbo people do. in fact, they see nothing wrong in it.
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

but majority of Igbo people do. in fact, they see nothing wrong in it.
and u knw this because? Liking kanu for biafra doesnt mean u agree with all he is saying. I dont suppose u agree with everything tinubu does do u?

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by konoplyanka: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
and u knw this because? Liking kanu for biafra doesnt mean u agree with all he is saying. I dont suppose u agree with everything tinubu does do u?

we read their comments on social media.

BTW, what has Tinubu done? I don't even know if he exists.
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by Bede2u(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

we read their comments on social media.

BTW, what has Tinubu done? I don't even know if he exists.
most igbos are not on social media

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by oladeebo: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
deedeedee1:

You this Oke ogun man abi what do you call yourself, You wont stop embarrasing Yoruba people here abi?
Omo ode
you are right am the son of hunter(Omo ode)
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by oladeebo: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
i actually agree with u... but Tinubu must lead the way. Read this my write up https://www.nairaland.com/4070064/yorubas-not-hausas-largest-ethnic#60691427
leave Tinubu alone he had manage Lagos better above any region in Nigeria.
that's worth Legacy crown!
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by olaitoro(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bede2u:
most igbos are not on social media

I second this your comment. if Nigerians should focus more on their problems rather then on Igbos, I think it would have been a great nation.

Most Igbos don't have time for all this tantrum throwing going on in virtually every online forums like nairaland, guess what an average is busy creating means to make ends meet.

Bede2u, you are diplomatic person, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by hakimi1974(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
SSBN:
Nigeria will be a much better place if you Biafrauds merge with Cameroon already. We are getting tired of your call for independence crap.
you get time to reply some mumu people. but, don't you think the nigerian government is returning the favour to the camerounians, and chadians? because of their tactical support of boko haram. because this recent u.s travel ban against chad, came barely two days after p.o.t.u.s met with some select african leaders. what is your take on this?
Re: What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? by EponOjuku: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

E be like say these people no know as e dey go. We sef for east dey find country wey we go merge wiith. We been dey reason cameroon sef but e be like say the grass no even get green talkless of it being greener. Na die all of us dey cos our marginalization no be here.

You are destined to be unstable, unhappy and petulant.

When GEJ was in power, all was well, now, you're complaining of marginalization?

It's like you need soldiers to use koboko and redesign your destiny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Election Finally Rigged In Favour Of Apc / SDP Retains Duke’s Name With INEC / Breaking: Akeredolu Faces Stiff Conditions To Run Under PDP For Ondo 2020 Electi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.