Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? (1004 Views)

North Korea In Critical Food Crisis- Experts. / 'Russia Wants To Create North And South Korea In Ukraine' / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by EdoBoy90(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
I doubt if US can destroy North Korea as said by US president Donald Trump at UN General Assembly.

North Korea is well armed. In the advent of War in the Korean Peninsula, 10 million people in Seoul, South Korea and 38 million people in Japan and its vicinity will be destroyed before US destroys North korea. Plus US soldiers.

I stand with North Korea because US refused to sign total disarmament of Nuclear Arsenals.

2 Likes

Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by heendrix(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
EdoBoy90:
I doubt if US can destroy North Korea as said by US president Donald Trump at UN General Assembly.

North Korea is well armed. In the advent of War in the Korean Peninsula, 10 million people in Seoul, South Korea and 38 million people in Japan and its vicinity will be destroyed before US destroys North korea. Plus US soldiers.

I stand with North Korea because US refused to sign total disarmament of Nuclear Arsenals.

guess the missiles kim being showing muscles is making you feel like they got something. go inquire more about US millitary capabilities bro if trump meant what he said definitely it'd be so it's quite thrilling your comparing North Korea to US
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by Rossikki: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
heendrix:

guess the missiles kim being showing muscles is making you feel like they got something. go inquire more about US millitary capabilities bro if trump meant what he said definitely it'd be so it's quite thrilling your comparing North Korea to US

Dude, use your head. It is not as simple as you think. North Korea has a defence pact with China and Russia. If the US preemptively attacks North Korea, those two will fight for North Korea, and we are talking WW3. And with all those countries armed with nukes, it could lead to global mayhem, and the destruction of the USA. They are not invincible.

2 Likes

Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by personal59: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
how I wish people understand the fact that Russia and China are looking for any slight opportunity to clear people's emotion and doubt on US

3 Likes

Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
America itself will be destroyed. Na guess work america dey when it comes to north korea. They dont even know what they are capable of doing. America will be hit first even before south korea and japan
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by Rossikki: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
ayodele234:
America itself will be destroyed. Na guess work america dey when it comes to north korea. They dont even know what they are capable of doing. America will be hit first even before south korea and japan

Honestly bro, I've been reading the Book of Revelations of late, and its references to the coming destruction of 'Babylon the Great' sounds a lot like it's referring to the United States.

And when you think about it, there is no way that any major book of prophecy such as the bible would not have foretold the modern USA. The role the US plays in this world and where it's headed is huge.
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by IJOBA2: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rossikki:

[s]Honestly bro, I've been reading the Book of Revelations of late, and its references to the coming destruction of 'Babylon the Great' sounds a lot like it's referring to the United States.

And when you think about it, there is no way that any major book of prophecy such as the bible would not have foretold the modern USA. The role the US plays in this world and where it's headed is huge[/s].

Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by Acepen(m): 2:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Bro is dat even a question? U can not compare U.SA and North Korea na.[sub][/sub]
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by pooozeee(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2017
EdoBoy90:

The Americans are the ultimate supper power in the world, they can't be conquered by any nation, the worst is to have a stale mate,
Americans are capable of destroying North Korea completely at the same time North Korea should not be underrated, they have missile, atomic bomb, hydrogen bomb, so the North Koreans are capable of causing a major damage but can't withstand the strength and forces of the united state.
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by pooozeee(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Rossikki:

Dude, use your head. It is not as simple as you think. North Korea has a defence pact with China and Russia. If the US preemptively attacks North Korea, those two will fight for North Korea, and we are talking WW3. And with all those countries armed with nukes, it could lead to global mayhem, and the destruction of the USA. They are not invincible.

You are rite, China does not want any war between The North Korean and the Americans, off cause China will defend north Korea, Russia is also ready to defend north Korea as well as Iran

American will have the support of Isreal, Britain, japan , germany

This might lead to WW3, I pray it doesn't happen anyway but at the same time, Americans must help keep the world save from nukes
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2017
pooozeee:

You are rite, China does not want any war between The North Korean and the Americans, off cause China will defend north Korea, Russia is also ready to defend north Korea as well as Iran

This might lead to WW3, I pray it doesn't happen anyway but at the same time, Americans must help keep the world save from nukes
Which other country don use nukes apart from your almighty US.
The only way to make America goes to her senses is by own a nuke.
America can only bully nations without Nukes

2 Likes

Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by falopey: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rossikki:

Honestly bro, I've been reading the Book of Revelations of late, and its references to the coming destruction of 'Babylon the Great' sounds a lot like it's referring to the United States.

And when you think about it, there is no way that any major book of prophecy such as the bible would not have foretold the modern USA. The role the US plays in this world and where it's headed is huge.
Babylon the great was Roman Empire. The prophecy is talking about the persecution of Christians by the great Roman Empire. America is not persecuting no Christian.. The prophecy had been fulfilled long long before our forefathers.
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by Rossikki: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
falopey:
Babylon the great was Roman Empire. The prophecy is talking about the persecution of Christians by the great Roman Empire. America is not persecuting no Christian.. The prophecy had been fulfilled long long before our forefathers.

You are wrong. The Book of Revelations is prophecy about the end times. The 'last days'. The Roman Empire was 2,000 years ago!

And Revelations states that as 'Babylon The Great' is being destroyed, all nations of the earth would watch in wonder and shock. That never happened with Rome, as most nations weren't even aware of its existence outside Europe and the Middle East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
pooozeee:

Which will almost certainly amount to zero or efforts in futility. grin

As Krasukha-4 is shutting down all their cruise-missiles or diverting it into the ocean like it did to Trump's cruise-missiles in Syria; Magrav will be de-activating their fighter jets, frigates & submarines. Hahahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sheikh Lucasbalo,

How's Chicago treating you? Hope u're warming up for Hurricane Barbarossa? cheesy

Been a long time i heard from your buddy - ValerianSteel. Hope he hasn't been bombed in Syria by Hezbollah? grin

4 Likes

Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by persius555(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2017
The best North Korea can do is to destroy South Korea in order to escalate the crisis.

Toe to Toe, South Korea and Japan out of the picture, the humanitarian crises that would emanate from this event in North Korea would overwhelm the entire Asia.

North Korea is a suicidal nation, whose deadliest military capability against the US is the ICBM armed with nuclear war heads.

No economically weak nation can easily recover from a full scale war in this century. North Korea is a bubble waiting to burst, but no one wants a spill of the bubble burst.

Op, why trivialise the issue. You ask if US can defeat North Korea, then you bring in the China/ Russian interference.
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by Electronzeez(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who is in doubt of the fall of Goliath ??. Rocket man can not be intimidated by threats , wait untill it happens and let's see who really has a big di.ck.
Re: Can US Destroy North Korea In A War? by heendrix(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rossikki:

No use your own head instead. ....I say it again it's quite thrilling your both comparing North Korea to US. the fact that China n Russia stand to help NK does it give you the assurance they're on the winning side go read more on US millitary capability bruh

(1) (Reply)

Ex-vice President Dies During Morning Exercise / Cheap Drone That Can Render Trump's $6 Billion Wall Useless / Over 100 People Killed As Dongon Hunters Attacked Vilage In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.