Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 (20437 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 / Red Bull Salzburg Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 2) On 25th October 2022 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (0 - 1) On 25th October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Whats with the mention? Do I know you?
Hmm, you probably don't.
Just a fan boy. tongue

cc: OtemSapien

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by butterflyl1on: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
4kings:

Hmm, you probably don't.
Just a fan boy. tongue

Oh I see say na that mad man connection grin

Funny enough the world would never have a scarcity of mad people so let the yaba left escapees enjoy their parol.

I do not need fans. Uncheck yourself
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Oh I see say na that mad man connection grin

Funny enough the world would never have a scarcity of mad people so let the yaba left escapees enjoy their parol.

I do not need fans. Uncheck yourself
That hurts... embarassed
What if i really admire you and want to know more about and learn from you?
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by OtemSapien: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
4kings:

Hmm, you probably don't.
Just a fan boy. tongue

So you sell Fan Yoghurt grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by OtemSapien: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
4kings:

That hurts... embarassed
He rears pig, according to one of his posts. Guess he's the prodigal son in the bible cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
OtemSapien:

So you sell Fan Yoghurt grin
lmao... grin grin grin
U no well.

Can i see the thread for more info on the butterfly guy.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by butterflyl1on: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
4kings:

That hurts... embarassed

How can you admire someone you do not know and may never know. Do I look like a school?

Abeg swerve! See me see sudden wahala. Have I ever had a convo with you before? Abeg if you are a stalker park well and check your head lamps. E be like say you no dey see well.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
He rears pig, according to one of his posts. Guess he's the prodigal son in the bible cheesy
grin grin grin grin You neva stop giving...
Pig farmers in Nigeria are rich though...
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by OtemSapien: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
4kings:

lmao... grin grin grin
U no well.

Can i see the thread for more info on the butterfly guy.
It all began when Felixomor was made a laughingstock on a particular thread. Then this Butterfly flew into the thread without being invited and his tone and accent reminded everybody of 4evergod the scammer. Then Analice began to call him 'sir' same way she does to 4evergod before he was busted as a 419. Then when little background checks were made, we knew it was him, same way the scammer typed, same way he kept trying to win arguments, same way he kept using unnecessary memes, same way he reports people to the mods when busted, everything was just perfectly the same as how 4evergod aka Samuel Ekwueme, the son of Onyemaechi of Umuokoro Umuajata, the father of Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme does his things. Then to fool himself as if he isn't into scam business, he opened a thread where he said that he sells pig and he needs pig feed. I contacted him and he was talking trash, more like he was looking for who to scam.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
butterflyl1on:

How can you admire someone you do not know and may never know. Do I look like a school?

Abeg swerve! See me see sudden wahala. Have I ever had a convo with you before? Abeg if you are a stalker park well and check your head lamps. E be like say you no dey see well.
Wow, you're bad at making friends...
Can i teach you? smiley
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by butterflyl1on: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
4kings:

Wow, you're bad at making friends...
Can i teach you? smiley

It's obvious you and your friend up there have some mental disorders between both of you.

Like I said, the world would never have a scarcity of Mad Men. Make una enjoy una parol. Sane men no dey rub body with weyrey dem.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
It all began when Felixomor was made a laughingstock on a particular thread. Then this Butterfly flew into the thread without being invited and his tone and accent reminded everybody of 4evergod the scammer. Then Analice began to call him 'sir' same way she does to 4evergod before he was busted as a 419. Then when little background checks were made, we knew it was him, same way the scammer typed, same way he kept trying to win arguments, same way he kept using unnecessary memes, same way he reports people to the mods when busted, everything was just perfectly the same as how 4evergod aka Samuel Ekwueme, the son of Onyemaechi of Umuokoro Umuajata, the father of Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme does his things. Then to fool himself as if he isn't into scam business, he opened a thread where he said that he sells pig and he needs pig feed. I contacted him and he was talking trash, more like he was looking for who to scam.
Interesting, i will try and engage him more, his intellect will also explain alot.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
butterflyl1on:

It's obvious you and your friend up there have some mental disorders between both of you.

Like I said, the world would never have a scarcity of Mad Men. Make una enjoy una parol. Sane men no dey rub body with weyrey dem.
can you teach me to be sane then?
I want to make friends and you're rejecting me, what will jesus want you to do? wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by OtemSapien: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
4kings:

can you teach me to be sane then?
I want to make friends and you're rejecting me, what will jesus want you to do? wink
4kings:

Interesting, i will try and engage him more, his intellect will also explain alot.

When everybody said Kai! This is forevergod, the guy began to add small small yoruba words in his post, forgetting that he as 4evergod has said it several times that he can speak yoruba very well. Anyway, as expected, our dear analice is now his asslicker, calling him 'sir' and it didn't even bother her to worry about the whereabout of 4evergod because he(the scammer) is ever available.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by Vutseck(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
NelsonNeo:
Tottenham can never make it life! �

I saw how u guys are lamenting and I feel like giving u a guide on placing a bet on (cup) matches

Note: managers select mostly reserve players to compete on less valued cup matches hence you get results like this

place your bets on goals, like 1.5 over when it's a cup match

Tottenham wouldn't had won the match as they are focusing on two bigger competition ahead of them ...man utd in three days time and Real Madrid on Wednesday

Mean while, Tottenham also needs to relax their key players against man utd on Saturday in order to host Real Madrid at home having gotten a draw at Spain and both teams going head to head on equal points

Betting needs a good mental calculation in order to be smiling to your bank

luvola
rasazee
hablink
Martino240
dotcomnamename

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
OtemSapien:

When everybody said Kai! This is forevergod, the guy began to add small small yoruba words in his post, forgetting that he as 4evergod has said it several times that he can speak yoruba very well. Anyway, as expected, our dear analice is now his asslicker, calling him 'sir' and it didn't even bother her to worry about the whereabout of 4evergod because he(the scammer) is ever available.
Okay, do you have any info on the duped guy?
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by OtemSapien: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
4kings:

Okay, do you have any info on the duped guy?
There are two of them Mrbllymer and Ubachi. Are you aware of the complaint that he duped them of a sum of 6million plus? Since then 4evergod as a moniker has never commented, but he still wants to continue his nairaland arguments so he thought switching over to another moniker would do. Hence this butterfly...
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
There are two of them Mrbllymer and Ubachi. Are you aware of the complaint that he duped them of a sum of 6million plus? Since then 4evergod as a moniker has never commented, but he still wants to continue his nairaland arguments so he thought switching over to another moniker would do. Hence this butterfly...
I'm aware of those, i was around then na... cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by felixomor: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
[s]It all began when Felixomor was made a laughingstock on a particular thread. Then this Butterfly flew into the thread without being invited and his tone and accent reminded everybody of 4evergod the scammer. Then Analice began to call him 'sir' same way she does to 4evergod before he was busted as a 419. Then when little background checks were made, we knew it was him, same way the scammer typed, same way he kept trying to win arguments, same way he kept using unnecessary memes, same way he reports people to the mods when busted, everything was just perfectly the same as how 4evergod aka Samuel Ekwueme, the son of Onyemaechi of Umuokoro Umuajata, the father of Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme does his things. Then to fool himself as if he isn't into scam business, he opened a thread where he said that he sells pig and he needs pig feed. I contacted him and he was talking trash, more like he was looking for who to scam[/s].
Ediort
Go and call police

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by manasseh818: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
i trust ma pple.........Up chelseeaa.......
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:

Ha, ha, ha, ha cheesy
cc: Hopefullandlord, 4kings, Ranchoddas, Dalaman, Realmindz, Hahn, Sciencewatch
Na, I am a Bafana supporter.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Na, I am a Bafana supporter.
Are you south african?
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2017
4kings:

Are you south african?
Lol, no
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
4kings:

Are you south african?
No, but I have been there years back on holiday. I choose the soccer team Bafana Bafana because they are the funniest team the world has ever seen.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2017 by 4kings: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
No, but I have been there years back on holiday. I choose the soccer team Bafana Bafana because they are the funniest team the world has ever seen.
Oh, okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (1 - 0) On 14th August 2023 / Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.