Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress (49852 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by deltateam: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2017
seiyefa007:
That AJ nigga is fucking Genevieve...dat is d only truth i see there. I knw her fake fans will insult me like say dem knw her reach her bedroom or hotel she lodges....

What joy do you derive in spreading any evil you conceive in her heart.
I doubt if you have seen gene in real life.

Enjoy your free 10MB while it lasts.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2017
I would have fvck this lady the time I have all the chances in the world to do so... never throw away opportunities because there may be none again

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by YabaLeftist: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Whatever.
Op, your English is full of grammatical blunders. Work on it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by Bandeco(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Imagine an western News forum writing:

"Jennifer Lopez pictured with a Blackman"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by jrusky(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by Mryacks: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Lmoa..why the white guys likes putting his side head to people's though grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by franklypaen: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2017
firstolalekan:
This picture witg psquare looks

GAYISH
I thought I was the only one that noticed and it seems like he likes putting his head close to everyone he snaps with
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by iammolise(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2017
oh genny... Just one night stand with u and i'll just be smiling like this grin all my life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by iammolise(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I would have fvck this lady the time I have all the chances in the world to do so... never throw away opportunities because there may be none again

khmm khmm!!! Bror which time be dat
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by seiyefa007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
deltateam:

What joy do you derive in spreading any evil you conceive in her heart.
I doubt if you have seen gene in real life.

Enjoy your free 10MB while it lasts.

sharap ya smelly mouth, i did airtel 2000naira for 7gig, u fool. is genevive ur mother or helper, have you forgotten there is freedom of speech. jobless youth
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
iammolise:

khmm khmm!!! Bror which time be dat
my bro the tin don teee
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by TinaAnita(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Invasion of privacy is one negative consequence of being a public figure..
Sorry for celebrities
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by olowobaba10: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
USELESS BLOGGERS, WHEN DID THE INTERNET STAND STILL, WHO ARE THEY EVEN ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Maltina
Jacksparr0w1207:
Who even cares?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by MarieSucre(f): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
seiyefa007:
That AJ nigga is fucking Genevieve...dat is d only truth i see there. I knw her fake fans will insult me like say dem knw her reach her bedroom or hotel she lodges....

You sef you know her reach her bedroom and hotel? All you know how to do is spew trash on nairaland.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by iammolise(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
my bro the tin don teee

e don tey no be time na... Which world, which country, which place, which year, 4whr u see her wey u 4 take blow her?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by holyword: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Does it mean that this igbo lady don't have a responsible relations who can counsel her ?. For how long will she continue to be destroying people's marriages. Body no dey pain am? I normally prays to people to never go into wealth of sorrow because there no peace in it. People may be thinking she is enjoying herself without knowing that she is burning secretly inside. sorry!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by ExInferis(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Come off it, this dude is obviously banging that shiit.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by seiyefa007(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

You sef you know her reach her bedroom and hotel? All you know how to do is spew trash on nairaland.

Sharap, mumu, cum beat me naa, as e pain well well so. Marie stupid last name.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress by meobizy(f): 4:09am On Jun 25, 2020
There is no way she hasn’t tasted his power stick at least once. No one can convince me otherwise. Either that or I know he’s made moves towards her. I can not work for a popular Nigerian female under the age of 46 and not feel the temptation to taste her goodies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) / The N480k Shoe Toke Makinwa's Dog Destroyed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.