Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

America-first! What Nigerian Leaders Need To Learn From Trump's Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America-first! What Nigerian Leaders Need To Learn From Trump's Speech (393 Views)

Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America-first! What Nigerian Leaders Need To Learn From Trump's Speech by craix(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2017
The speech deliver by US President Donald Trump was seriously a bold and courageous one. honestly I believe Trump is a man of his words and a man who has his people at heart.

He said, "As president of the United States, I will always put America first. Just like you, as the leaders of your countries,i will always and should always put your countries first".

"Put America first" has been one of his popular saying.

He is a truly leader with great purpose, most leaders in Africa particularly Nigeria can't keep their words because their focus is on their own personal interest not the interest of the people.

How many Nigerian leaders can have the courage to say my interest is the interest of my people? We have series of promises by our leaders during and after Elections, some will even make promises that will make you will believe that the days of darkness have ended.

Well, for me as an ordinary Nigerian I believe our leaders need to wake up from their sleeping beds and act.
After all the future and success of a nation lays on the hands of those in authority.

Source:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/what-nigerian-leaders-need-to-learn.html

Re: America-first! What Nigerian Leaders Need To Learn From Trump's Speech by eyeview: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Buhari spent our resources to get to New York to speak for Palestenian State and muslims in Mynammar, but nothing about the nation that funded his trip and "london medical stopovers".
Shame.
I guess he has a lot to learn from Presidents like Trump
Re: America-first! What Nigerian Leaders Need To Learn From Trump's Speech by babyfaceafrica: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Story

(1) (Reply)

Igbos/southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No 1 Nigeria" – Video / Peter Obi Left An Infrastructural Comatose State For Obiano – Obigwe / Real Biafran Python Dance 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.