Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) (34202 Views)

MC Oluomo: Ingrate He Wasn’t A Thug When He Was Paying Your Children’s School F / An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by dotcomnamename: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
This guy just dey attack every artist shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Royalfurnitures: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wether he is like 2baba or,not,he has,written his name on the sands of history of, the Nigeria music industry.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by OfficialLanrex(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=RomeSankara post=60684304]

Typical Nigerian that think someone is a fialure no matter how much they have achieved Onecote they don't have money ..For you information Idris achieved more than you have already and played a vital road in taking Nigerian music from one level to another[/quote

Which school did you attend please? ��
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by EAZY2422(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
it seem the prize of weed have dropped.else how do u explain all Dis trash eedris is spewing?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by osaigbovo16(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
oyoyoyo:
In this new video of an interview with Eedris Abdulkareem he says Timaya is an ingrate who forgot his roots.

Eedris: "He wouldn't have been that successful if he doesn't have that level of confidence I gave him. It's as simple as that... He was a singer he wanted to be like 2face, but if you check him he's doing reggae, right?"
Eedris: "I told him: 'Timaya, sing for me'"
Timaya: "woi woyii"
Eedris: "Ah werey! (mad man)" grin

Eedris says Timaya is now singing about himself

In same interview he blasted Mr Eazi and Davido - Watch the best parts of the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0hTK0rkLaY
this one will never mind his business.. Mtchew!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by steveekeoma(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eedris is seeking for cheap recognition
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by oviejnr(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Who get time to dey interview Eedris, its obvious Baba is looking for someone to pour his frustration on.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by MelaninGirlie(f): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
This one wey e career don finish for the industry wanna stay relevant...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by lokito: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eedris lips black like the last by-product of coal tar

Iyalaiya anybody

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by steveekeoma(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eedris has no surname
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by kendylet(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
oga shut up!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by SenorFax(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amebo

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Lennylinconlee(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bros don vex...Master of Nigeria jagajaga..poor man dey sufer sufer...gbosa gbosaaa..... bros no vex ooo...try to understand that time flies....we all live like an actor on stage...when you are done displaying....u leave stage for another....Turn by turn ni ile aye.....But you guyz that are reigning now also shuld note that....you will also turn to EIdris later so behave well now and try to recognize the elders.... it shows that something dey vex BABA EEEIDRIS ABDULKAREEM.....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Timaya isn't an easy prey. Eedris should leave Timaya out of his recent outbursts. This guy has always been aggrieved _it's his lack of self-control that made him attack 50cent.
Not forgetting his beef with Obj.

Just like humpty dumpty, his career couldn't be put together again.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Deefuray:
Someone desperately needs attention

**Come inside my room I want to tell you something**
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Amajerry83(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
This guy don dey mad.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Horlohlah: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
This one is just trying so hard to be relevant...What is he now? The music industry supervisor?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by dlastkingkay(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
who b dis edris self. wan copy hushpuppi
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by kingthreat(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
I wonder what is Eedris' problem. Is it that he didnt make enough money when he was at his peak and he is angry small kids of those days are the ones in charge now? The guy must be extremely bitter. The same way I heard he beat up Jaywon in Festac because Jaywon was feeling pompous during a street jam. That guy need focus on something better. His time has come and gone.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by otokx(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
What is wrong with Eedris?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by nelcliff(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Make dis guy go sleep. Dis Won't end well with him. Cheap attention seeker.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by itsandi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
I smell attention!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by waladis(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
I detect envy in this broke ass thug nigga. His era is long over due to his own fault. Now he needs money and wants to be back into the limelight using politics. I just wonder why he kept on tackling all this young successful artists all the time and challenging them to a street fight. The guy seems to me frustrated. Chill out man, luck na turn by turn. Live and let's live.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by lanreroland: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
oyoyoyo:
In this new video of an interview with Eedris Abdulkareem he says Timaya is an ingrate who forgot his roots.

Eedris: "He wouldn't have been that successful if he doesn't have that level of confidence I gave him. It's as simple as that... He was a singer he wanted to be like 2face, but if you check him he's doing reggae, right?"
Eedris: "I told him: 'Timaya, sing for me'"
Timaya: "woi woyii"
Eedris: "Ah werey! (mad man)" grin

Eedris says Timaya is now singing about himself

In same interview he blasted Mr Eazi and Davido - Watch the best parts of the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0hTK0rkLaY

What's wrong with this failed artiste now?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by bidexolumanish(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
he should start vlog already, someone should check if eedris is insane
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by BoundToSucces(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
olamil34:
i am shocked by your level of stupidity it is just sad
His stupidity is legendary, this I know
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by onward4life(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
The all improved new
Updated android male version
Of

Kemi olunloyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures / Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BET Awards: Burna Boy Dances To "Am I A Yahoo Boy" As He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.