Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years (25368 Views)

Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait / Ahmad’s Arrest Not Good For African Football — Adegboyega Onigbinde / Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chief, dis ur action has really disappointed those of us looking up to u as our mentor. 30 years and u are already old in all ramifications, dis should not come from u at all. The deed has been done!!!! It is so disappointing.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by igirabata123(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:
My God, after 30 years of marriage? What's really happening to couples this days? Mr man at 79 years you still have the guts to divorce your wife simply because according to you she is wasteful. How many years do you have to live on earth? You stayed with her since and she wasn't wasteful and now that you have a new wife the one that was with you through thick and thin is now wasteful. She even pleaded that she doesn't have where to go you couldnt forgive her.

You have tried.

I think d man is just sincere with himself. Even if he has a day to spend in earth, his happiness is d main thing. One day of a crowded destiny is memorable than thousand years in agony or regret.

3 Likes

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Ultimate300(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
jennyluv090:
LOL....uv enjoyed her for 30 years. oga just tell us you ve seen a fresh young girl to marry
So what about her? she enjoy him and chop his money for good 30years.

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by LeanonGOD(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Including your mother if you have one, including your sister and your daughter-to-come. smh, tufiaka.
KKKWHITE:
women are just liabilities and problem
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by lailo: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:
My God, after 30 years of marriage? What's really happening to couples this days? Mr man at 79 years you still have the guts to divorce your wife simply because according to you she is wasteful. How many years do you have to live on earth? You stayed with her since and she wasn't wasteful and now that you have a new wife the one that was with you through thick and thin is now wasteful. She even pleaded that she doesn't have where to go you couldnt forgive her.

You have tried.

madam, they were separated over 10years ago, only that it was not legal. What u just read is paper work. The man had already remarried.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by praisehim(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
HumanistMike:
Good one. No man should manage a woman. If you are not happy in the union, kick her out. Don't excuse a female's excesses. You don't owe her. She has to act like an adult and be responsible for herself.

Guys let this be a lesson. Do not marry a female that will want you to setup a business for her. You are not a Microfinance bank. Let her get her own job/business.

Men do not owe women!

As much as I agreed with you that men do not owe women. But don't you think your position is too harsh. Why can't a man open a business for his wife, he claimed he love. Because one woman is wasteful doesn't mean all women are wasteful. There are lots of women that are resourceful and highly appreciative of whatever you do for them.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Orgym(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:

You have tried.

Stop ranting on her behalf. Wasteful Women will always belief that they deserve to be in d marriage even after being managed for many years with the hope that they will change. What impart has she made. The man could give so many reasons for divorce but the woman can not even mention one against the man. A good woman must be a helpmate and not a "wastemate". The man must have endure so much for the past 30 years. Let her go
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Orgym(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
lailo:

madam, they were separated over 10years ago, only that it was not legal. What u just read is paper work. The man had already remarried.

Why is she pleading again.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Orgym(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
igirabata123:

I think d man is just sincere with himself. Even if he has a day to spend in earth, his happiness is d main thing. One day of a crowded destiny is memorable than thousand years in agony or regret.

Good one bro. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not to be endured
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Orgym(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
agbonkamen:

Don't mind the man jor... Instead of him to start thinking, where to spend eternity he is there asking for a divorce forgetting that where he is going to, is closer than where he is coming from. grin grin grin new tot*o be making men act funny.....(Nigeria to be precise) grin grin grin grin grin

I pray that you will not be a parasite on your hubby. A Wasteful wife is more deadly than HIV
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Orgym:

I pray that you will not be a parasite on your hubby. A Wasteful wife is more deadly than JIV
i know sir but don't you think the mn should have done that long ago? The marriage is 30yrs o grin grin
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Orgym(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
i know sir but don't you think the mn should have done that long ago? The marriage is 30yrs o grin grin

My dear, by nature, responsible men do give ample for their wife to change especially when he got the cash to spend. However, there is a peak to every endeavour. Some may be earlier while some may late: especially when the right atmosphere have not been created.

The woman has been given adequate time to repent but she never do. We should not all (ladies) belief that all men are controlled by Toto. A woman should be able to give more in a relationship.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Orgym:

My dear, by nature, responsible men do give ample for their wife to change especially when he got the cash to spend. However, there is a peak to every endeavour. Some may be earlier while some may late: especially when the right atmosphere have not been created.

The woman has been given adequate time to repent but she never do. We should not all (ladies) belief that all men are controlled by Toto. A woman should be able to give more in a relationship.
Noted
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by presty83: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is a matter between the fucker and the fucky. They should sort themselves out.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
You see the problem with the Yorubas! A marriage of 30 years crashing just because of a fresh toto. Haba!
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by ajepako(f): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
femi4:
Iyangbali na man

I know... He is also babangbali/enemyofprgress

I am just bothering him as he does to me always
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by ashjay001(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
HumanistMike:
Good one. No man should manage a woman. If you are not happy in the union, kick her out. Don't excuse a female's excesses. You don't owe her. She has to act like an adult and be responsible for herself.

Guys let this be a lesson. Do not marry a female that will want you to setup a business for her. You are not a Microfinance bank. Let her get her own job/business.

Men do not owe women!

Nope! Thats wrong! Why wont u want to invest in d woman u marry? How abt u loose ur job or ur biz experiences a down turn?

How many self sufficient lady ate arnd to go round all d bachelors?
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Bluffly: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:

You have tried.

Where you there?
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Bluffly: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jatatafo:
A football technocrat who cannot be a marriage technocrat.
Are you round?
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by goodvision12(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Them sey wen two elephants fight na the grass go suffer am.The children surely will suffer from this marriage mishap.It is very very unfortunate for this to have happen.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by omoiyalayi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Intellad:
afonja and gay

Abi aye e fe baje ni?
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by mechanics(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2017
So unfortunate, i can vividly remember from here when they took their issue to court, i thought it will be settled amicably, but lol and behold see how it has ended, i just don't know the message they are sending to the younger ones.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by mechanics(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2017
ekems2017:

You have tried.

God will judge.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Smylyn(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
I read your topic concerning the man with poor performance in the bedroom can u please tell him to contact me? I have therapy for him for free! I bet it will work!!
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by IYANGBALI: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
ajepako:

I know... He is also babangbali/enemyofprgress

I am just bothering him as he does to me always
shioooooooooooooooooor
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by IYANGBALI: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
femi4:
Iyangbali na man
na who ask you?

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by femi4: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
na who ask you?
Amugbo buruku
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by IYANGBALI: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
femi4:
Amugbo buruku
e pain am tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media / Any F1 Buffs? / I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.