Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years (25361 Views)

Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait / Ahmad’s Arrest Not Good For African Football — Adegboyega Onigbinde / Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Egein(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
KKKWHITE:
women are just liabilities and problem

Especially your mom, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
KKKWHITE:
women are just liabilities and problem

Hope that includes yer mum too.....

2 Likes

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
30 years is too much nah!
All these years, you'd have send her packing.
This marriage thing most times turns me off.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Adegboye Onigbinde typical Yoruba demon, the pussy slayer's undecided
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
It's possible he stayed all these years for the kids _some men make that sacrifice. In a situation where he has married a second, they most times neglect the first wife, rather than divorce her.

The woman says he hasn't been pleased with her for 10yrs, she should go na. She wants to stay where she isn't wanted?

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by LordIsaac(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
I have always asserted that if buttocks is all you have to offer...it will just ɓe a matter of time for you. 20years, 30....the strength of buttocks will fail!

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by laiza(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:
My God, after 30 years of marriage? What's really happening to couples this days? Mr man at 79 years you still have the guts to divorce your wife simply because according to you she is wasteful. How many years do you have to live on earth? You stayed with her since and she wasn't wasteful and now that you have a new wife the one that was with you through thick and thin is now wasteful. She even pleaded that she doesn't have where to go you couldnt forgive her.

You have tried.
Madam if only you'd read and be enlightened. He married a new wife 10 years ago!!!. 10 years is a long time oh. Besides he was married to this woman for 20 years before he decided to marry a new wife. After 20 years of marriage what else is a man looking for if not happiness?
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by spencekat(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
After 30 years?Unbelievable!
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Abujaexpress: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
He couldn't manage his home..... No wonder he could not manage the Super Eagles cool
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:
My God, after 30 years of marriage? What's really happening to couples this days? Mr man at 79 years you still have the guts to divorce your wife simply because according to you she is wasteful. How many years do you have to live on earth? You stayed with her since and she wasn't wasteful and now that you have a new wife the one that was with you through thick and thin is now wasteful. She even pleaded that she doesn't have where to go you couldnt forgive her.

You have tried.

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:

You have tried.

Don't mind the man jor... Instead of him to start thinking, where to spend eternity he is there asking for a divorce forgetting that where he is going to, is closer than where he is coming from. grin grin grin new tot*o be making men act funny.....(Nigeria to be precise) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by mtngloetiartel: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
ajepako:
God Don answer iyangbali and notoriousbabe prayers..

Oya oh... Horseband yaff come for you oh.. tongue tongue tongue tongue
u weak me
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by adatemi: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:

You have tried.

Saddest part for me is the N5,000 that was awarded after 30 years of marriage. No spousal allowance! No house! Am dead sure it's because of a younger woman.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by yinkeys(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
The divorce rate is alarming, 30 years shocked
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
HumanistMike:
Good one. No man should manage a woman. If you are not happy in the union, kick her out. Don't excuse a female's excesses. You don't owe her. She has to act like an adult and be responsible for herself.

Guys let this be a lesson. Do not marry a female that will want you to setup a business for her. You are not a Microfinance bank. Let her get her own job/business.

Men do not owe women!
stop typing rubish. Why didn't he go for a divorce all these while if the woman was that bad, 30years is not 30months. I see you are one of those Nigerian men whose plans are to die ontop new tot*o abi continue........ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by femi4: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
ekems2017:

You have tried.

he even got another wife at 69
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by 9jatatafo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
A football technocrat who cannot be a marriage technocrat.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by adatemi: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jakohai:

Not necessarily.

Something tells me the marriage had issues from day one. Some people prefer to stay together 'for the children's sake'...now the kids are adults, the breakup that has been brewing for decades suddenly happens.

Marriage is meant to be worked at at all times.
“Ever since he got married to another wife 10 years ago, things have changed from bad to worse, as I no longer know how to do things in his presence. “Since then, Onigbinde’s body language is for me to vacate his home; he no longer finds happiness in me."

1 Like

Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by femi4: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
stop typing rubish. Why didn't he go for a divorce all these while if the woman was that bad, 30years is not 30months. I see you are one of those Nigerian men whose plans are to die ontop new tot*o abi continue........ grin grin grin
and you that's chasing sugar daddy up and down.....you wan die on top old prick
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
femi4:
and you that's chasing sugar daddy up and down.....you wan die on top old prick
grin E pain am grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
FemiEddy:
Polygamy is a phenomenon dat causes alot of Damages in Nigeria.......

Monogamy has equally brought a lot of damages in nigeria.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by femi4: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
ajepako:
God Don answer iyangbali and notoriousbabe prayers..

Oya oh... Horseband yaff come for you oh.. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Iyangbali na man
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Intellad:
can u pls get off my case bro... I don't suck small dick like urs....

My my, looks like we have someone who plays for the other side here......
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Intellad(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jakohai:

My my, looks like we have someone who plays for the other side here......
what if I do play both side? come beat me na, even if I don't hide my face unlike u, u still can't do shit to me.....
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Intellad:
what if I do play both side? come beat me na, even if I don't hide my face unlike u, u still can't do shit to me.....

Aye, aye, Rene Artois. Say hi to Yvette for me.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Duru009(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sidechicks don't give up until thy have achieve their aim!
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by bayulll011(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
cokiek:
Hahahahaha.... What a joke

IS NO JOKE.

learn cos u pple dont learn
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by Cmeo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
While I am not taking any position on the divorce case or prayer, I would to ask this simple question from commentators here " how many of you can take it lightly for u to be informed of ur daugther up coming wedding three days to the day?
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by TBIZZY(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Second wife at work.
Re: Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years by tunlade02: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Which kind judgement be this? N5,000.00 to use in packing her belongings? Judge, you no do well at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures / Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich / Lukaku's Goal Sends Chelsea Into Club World Club Final.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.