Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN (8720 Views)

June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Efewestern: 5:04am On Sep 22, 2017
cstr1000:

Who gives a fucck about the bible era when Isreal accounts for over 70% of nobel prize winners today.
80% of modern vaccines were created by Israelis. The Israel of bible days was not a military power, and was susceptible to any major attack from any major power, while the Israel of today is a top 10 global military behemoth.
This generation of Israelis are far better than bible days.

70% of noble prize

80% of modern vacines

Top 10 military power.

Oshare cool down with the way you they lie.. so you mean 7 out of every 10 Noble prize winners are isrealite?

you mean 8 out of every 10 modern medicine produced are produce in Isreal? what about India, us,?

It may surprise you to know that isreal is not among the top 20 military power in the world, were are we going to put North Korea, China, Japan, India, us, Russia, England, Germany e. tc?

again stop with this your propaganda, we are not all delusional.

@Rossikki thanks for your post, really enlightening, as you can see people choose to believe their own lies.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Intrepid01(m): 5:50am On Sep 22, 2017
braivheart:

if you are Christian you will remember that "God is not a man that he should lie, neither the son of man that he should repent" from fulfilling the promises he made to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel (Jacob).

He is keeping them and BLESSING them abundantly, anywhere they go they flourish. It's out of envy for their success that Hitler started world war II.

Majority of them are not Christians because they believe Christ is yet to come (Judaism). But God is with them still.

God will damage your ignorance in Jesus name.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by StackNerd: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2017
cstr1000:

Who gives a fucck about the bible era when Isreal accounts for over 70% of nobel prize winners today.
80% of modern vaccines were created by Israelis. The Israel of bible days was not a military power, and was susceptible to any major attack from any major power, while the Israel of today is a top 10 global military behemoth.
This generation of Israelis are far better than bible days.

Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 881 individuals,of whom 197 - 22.4% - were Jewish or people of Jewish descent,

Jews or people of Jewish descent have been recipients of all six awards, including 41% of economics, 28% of medicine, 26% of physics, 19% of chemistry, 13% of literature and 9% of all peace awards. Source" Wiki"

It's pretty amazing though because Jews and people of Jewish descent comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population

And again "Don't ever use the word f** and the Bible in same sentence. "

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Efewestern:

70% of noble prize

80% of modern vacines

Top 10 military power.

Oshare cool down with the way you they lie.. so you mean 7 out of every 10 Noble prize winners are isrealite?

you mean 8 out of every 10 modern medicine produced are produce in Isreal? what about India, us,?

It may surprise you to know that isreal is not among the top 20 military power in the world, were are we going to put North Korea, China, Japan, India, us, Russia, England, Germany e. tc?

again stop with this your propaganda, we are not all delusional.

@Rossikki thanks for your post, really enlightening, as you can see people choose to believe their own lies.
These are verifiable facts.

https://www.jweekly.com/2002/10/25/jews-rank-high-among-winners-of-nobel-but-why-not-israelis/
https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-Nobel-prize-winners-are-Jewish
https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/03/27/israeli-military-ranks-ninth-most-powerful-globally-on-defense-site-list/

Isreal is ranked the 9th most powerful military in the world by global fire power- the most credible military ranking platform in the world.

Get educated before quoting me to start spouting your own lies.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 6:03am On Sep 22, 2017
StackNerd:

Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 881 individuals,of whom 197 - 22.4% - were Jewish or people of Jewish descent,

Jews or people of Jewish descent have been recipients of all six awards, including 41% of economics, 28% of medicine, 26% of physics, 19% of chemistry, 13% of literature and 9% of all peace awards.

It's pretty amazing though because Jews and people of Jewish descent comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population
I don't know if you are trying to argue with me or not.
Add up those percentages together . It is even more impressive than I first thought.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Exactly, the man uses every opportunity to make Israel good, bring investors, shine good light on Israel. That was what I expected Buhari to do, but no, let's talk about North Korea and UN implementation of 1967. We lack leaders my brother.
Do some research bro, Israel has been pushing Palestinians out of their homes to build illegal settlements. UN just passed a resolution last year, but I don't think they would keep it.
If you do an IQ test between Netanyahu and Buhari, if the difference between both is not atleast a 100, that would be very surprising.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by StackNerd: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2017
cstr1000:

If you do an IQ test between Netanyahu and Buhari, if the difference between both is not atleast a 100, that would be very surprising.

Netanyahu's IQ should be about 140 . That leaves Buhari with 40. That means he is worse than "re***ded". How did he manage to become your president.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2017
StackNerd:

Netanyahu's IQ should be about 140 . That leaves Buhari with 40. That means he is worse than "re***ded". How did he manage to become your president.
The majority decides. Though the majority have never been proven to be smart.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Efewestern: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2017
cstr1000:

These are verifiable facts.

https://www.jweekly.com/2002/10/25/jews-rank-high-among-winners-of-nobel-but-why-not-israelis/
https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-Nobel-prize-winners-are-Jewish
https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/03/27/israeli-military-ranks-ninth-most-powerful-globally-on-defense-site-list/

Isreal is ranked the 9th most powerful military in the world by global fire power- the most credible military ranking platform in the world.

Get educated before quoting me to start spouting your own lies.

Again you lie.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/top-10-military-powers-world/

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-with-strongest-armies/

Even the link you posted about noble prize winners, no where did they say Jews wins 80% , and what about your claim of modern Drugs production?

U can deceive yourself, but isreal is nobody when we are taking of world powers.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Efewestern:

Again you lie.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/top-10-military-powers-world/

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-with-strongest-armies/

Even the link you posted about noble prize winners, no where did they say Jews wins 80% , and what about your claim of modern Drugs production?

U can deceive yourself, but isreal is nobody when we are taking of world powers.
Are you kidding me?
Japan in the top 10? Japan that has no military thanks to a doctrine of pacifism they have started since WW2 and whose sovereignty has been contracted to the united states.
Japan is not even a major weapons manufacturer.

Isrealis have been by far the most dominant nation in the world when it comes to Nobel prizes. And their entire population is the size of lagos state alone.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Even Egypt is in your top 10 with their old F-16s donated by the US when Isreal has gotten the latest almighty F-35 from America.
Isreal exports the highest number of lethal and non-lethal drones in the world, while Egypt does what?
Egypt is not in anyway a military rival to Isreal. They will get their as$ whooped by the Isrealis.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Efewestern: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2017
cstr1000:

Are you kidding me?
Japan in the top 10? Japan that has no military thanks to a doctrine of pacifism they have started since WW2 and whose sovereignty has been contracted to the united states.
Japan is not even a major weapons manufacturer.

Isrealis have been by far the most dominant nation in the world when it comes to Nobel prizes. And their entire population is the size of lagos state alone.

you are just been emotional, a little search will educate you more, I just corrected some of your claims in your earlier post, this is a public forum, posting false information is not good cous people are reading your comments.

They are been dominant doesn't mean 70% of the winners are Jews, doesn't mean 80% of modern drugs are produced in isreal whereas Indian is one of the most advanced nation when it comes to drugs & medical stuff.

Also U. s shares a lot of ideas with isreal, isreal is no way special in any way, they are just like any other country, they can't even compete with south Korea.

have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Efewestern:

you are just been emotional, a little search will educate you more, I just corrected some of your claims in your earlier post, this is a public forum, posting false information is not good cous people are reading your comments.

They are been dominant doesn't mean 70% of the winners are Jews, doesn't mean 80% of modern drugs are produced in isreal whereas Indian is one of the most advanced nation when it comes to drugs & medical stuff.

Also U. s shares a lot of ideas with isreal, isreal is no way special in any way, they are just like any other country, they can't even compete with south Korea.

have a nice day.
Your top 10 military listing is wrong. It has no basis in reality, unless you are not a military enthusiast. You are the one being emotional.

Jews are by far the largest recipients of nobel prizes. That is not in doubt atleast. The percentage bears credence to them be being by far the majority. And they are just the population of your lagos state.
You are just looking for any loophole to hide from the obvious inadequacies of your own nation.

The vast majority of vaccines produced in modern times were produced by Jewish scientists - From polio vaccines invented by Jonas salk to streptomycin invented by Selmann walksman who first coined the word -anti-biotic , and many many others.
Even penicillin that very important chemical was discovered by a Jew.
Einstein, maric curie, pierre curie, and hundreds of the most influential scientists in modern history were Jews.
Without the Jews, this world would still be stone-aged. That is a fact.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by totorimi: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2017
I read it to the end because it was engaging and a masterpiece article from a visionary leader.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by BALLOSKI: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2017
ITbomb:

Pay me hardship allowance, newspaper allowance etc
Build me a billion naira clinic in my house and an helipad in my village
Then look the other way while I appoint my village people to all lucrative federal positions including NNPC
Then, I will write you a better speech
to see the holes in his speech, we're you given all that? Why requesting for all those stuff just to give us a better sample ?
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by braivheart: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Intrepid01:

God will damage your ignorance in Jesus name.

Amen!

And increase my knowledge for he said "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

(Very few pple are as enthusiastic as I am about learning new things as long as they are true.)

May God grant us wisdom in Jesus name.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Intrepid01(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
braivheart:

Amen!

And increase my knowledge for he said "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

(Very few pple are as enthusiastic as I am about learning new things as long as they are true.)

May God grant us wisdom in Jesus name.

Amen my brother!
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by teadrake(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rossikki:

Why do you have to tell lies to make a point? Nigeria does NOT 'get' what Israel 'gets' from the US. End of story. Stop lying.

She educated you. She educated over a 100 million people left illiterate by the British rulers who looted this country dry for 70 years and put nothing back. Nigeria started from zero in 1960. No infrastructure, no industries, no universities, and mass illiteracy and malnutrition. Plus an ethnically and religiously divided nation. She has come a long way despite all those handicaps. Israel does not have the history, or the huge 200 million population of Nigeria to cater for, so comparing the two nations is the height of tomfoolery and ignorance.

Israel is NOT independent. If the US pulled the plug tomorrow they would crash and burn. Netanyahu is being investigated on corruption charges, so it is false to claim they are not corrupt. You are not in their govt so you have no clue what they have embezzled. Their population is so small that they can embezzle and still have more than enough funds to develop their country.
well-done patriotic Nigerian!!
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by teadrake(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
braivheart:

What threat What threat

Hunger

Poverty

undereducated future generation (jamb cut off is 120 out of 400)

Unemployment

Are these not threats enough
Admittedly, these are real threats.
But how will you address the gathering of world leaders that you needed aid from their countries,while they see in their country national dailies how Nigerian politicians loot billions of naira abroad?
The least he could have done which I believe he made mentioned of was the repatriation of our stolen wealth by political class.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
He made point and first time reading a speech not hitting at Africans and Arabs has people with low IQ. I think it was him who made a speech about be given gun and we killing ourselves and they 1000 ways ahead of us. Great speech, reading this and comparing with Buhari speech, bubu speech na crap.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by cstr1000: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Efewestern:

have a nice day.
And how many nobel prize winners are of south Korean origin compared to Isreal?
US also shares ideas with south korea as a pacific ally.
oga you are deluded.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by KingSango(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rossikki:

Stop talking rubbish. America's "aid" to Nigeria is just a few token millions a year. Israel receives more US money than ALL African nations combined, and has done so since 1948. With their tiny population of 5 million or whatever, why will they not prosper with billions of free dollars landing on their laps every year? Including billions of dollars worth of US weapons, given them to bully the rest of the Middle East.

Fact is Israel would be NOTHING today without the USA, so take your worship of them and stick it up your you know what.

America gets rich off of the natural resources it takes from Africa plus all the brain drain of scientists, doctors, and educated Africans, including Nigeria working at their corporations developing the latest technology which keeps American on top.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Dedetwo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rossikki:

Israel receives several billions of dollars per year from the USA, and enjoys free access to the US and other western markets. Akwa Ibom doesn't. Think about that for a minute.

Arrant nonsense!!! Egypt receives the same amount of money, if not greater, from USA. These dumbass Africans are full of silly excuses. Are you not one of the brats that kicked against actualization of Biafra or Republic of Igbo land for no apparent reason but naivety?
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by Dedetwo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
KingSango:

America gets rich off of the natural resources it takes from Africa plus all the brain drain of scientists, doctors, and educated Africans, including Nigeria working at their corporations developing the latest technology which keeps American on top.

This is funny and silly. Africa has educated ones, natural resources and scientists yet it is as dead as canteen rat. If Africa has educated stiffs and scientists as you would want us to believe yet reaped off by USA, the shame is on the dumbass Africans.
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by KingSango(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dedetwo:

This is funny and silly. Africa has educated ones, natural resources and scientists yet it is as dead as canteen rat. If Africa has educated stiffs and scientists as you would want us to believe yet reaped off by USA, the shame is on the dumbass Africans.

If Eurasians were not ruling Africa then it wouldnt be called Africa, because technically, Africa is of European origin. Unfortunately, we live in a time demons are dominating the world. Everything we believe must be investigated prior to it reaching the heart. Ase, Love Sango
Re: This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
cstr1000:

Jews, not Isrealis. Until sometime in 2012/13, America had more Jews than Isreal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim / See What's Happening At BAT Whatsapp Support Group From South West / APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.