Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) (24221 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife / No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management / UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by eDoctorr(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
See you, what has happened to her is an irreversible event.

So, the solution is to kill herself abi??
Let her just forget it, doing that won't solve anything.

Liftedhands:
Be in her shoes one day.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Which premature baby can survive at 3 months shocked? Foetues

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Guestlander: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
dlastkingkay:

on a dead baby.¿¿¿¿ who wanna go tru d stress

If she believes her baby was stolen then a DNA test shouldn't be that stressful.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
FvckShiT:
Something fúçking fishy blöödyfûçkiñg going on , So fúçking terrible sad

I wonder how you type with your other account cheesy
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Guestlander: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fame333:

That is the question.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by princesscool: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
End time, pls madam take the necessary action, is all about baby not an animal, so sorry.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by juman(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Like Nigeria Like Cameroon... Africa will never escape from mental slavery... TUFIAKWA

Africa is continent of very bad "leaders".
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Harrynight(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
and they couldnt contact the woman d moment the baby died

typical of wat shud apen in Naija
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
have they sold her baby or what??

Madam take heart. I also lost my baby after 6days of being born premature.
Worst pain of my life. cry

Miss you my beautiful Angel...
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
juman:

Africa is continent of very bad "leaders".
God used Africa to settle devil
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
How can you leave your premature baby and go home? My mum told me when she gave birth to me at just 6months prematurely, she and my dad didn't leave d hospital for almost a month. Now that is love
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
niqqaclaimz:
Aww.very bad.
Am claimsfit and am here to recommend you a product you will use and get your ur lips pink.This product i must say is a product in market which probably you could be using without the knowledge it could spike your lips pink.This product is just less than #500 in the market depending your area.Have been using this product seen's 2014/2015.So it works as fast as you can imagine..Within the space of one week-two you are good.Have been asked by a lot of people especially ladies what I use for my lips, I told them is natural but they say am lying.Yes I am, not ready to leak my discovery to them.But now I am , but would be paid little for this little discovery,Am just being honest. So, I have an ebook, containing the product itself, listing how to use it, when best to use it.With this product after a week to 2 weeks of using it as a fresh user,believe me your Lips will look exactly just like my.After 2weeks of use with your fresh out pink lips, you can now stay like 2-3 days then apply just to keep it looking fresh and dazzling.The ebook is very affordable. .If you are interested, chat me up on 08149645086.if you have any questions pls feel free to ask on the comment box and I will reply you.Thanks..
nawa oh this one self na hustle?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
May God comfort you... Chai
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
eDoctorr:
See you, what has happened to her is an irreversible event.

So, the solution is to kill herself abi??
Let her just forget it, doing that won't solve anything.

Grief heals the heart faster than bottling up.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by mufadem2012: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Only pregnant woman and responsible husband of pregnant woman can understand this.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
laiza:
Whose side are you on?
God grin
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
kingrt2:
So how is that pathetic
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
olaolaking:
How can she leave a baby for them for 3 months? Even an adult that you have been seeing every day will become difficult to recognize after 2 months at the mortuary. Not to talk of a baby you have not seen very well since it was incubated from the very early stages of life
No, what the post says is she gave birth to the baby at 3month old premature
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fame333:
That's the realistic truth, especually in this Africa that we do not have standard medical equipments

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Almaheed: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
a DNA test would bring about justice for both parties involve the grieving mother and the hospital.

however who checked out that nice police SUV, wow Cameroon is trying oo

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by dominique(f): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
booqee:
No, what the post says is she gave birth to the baby at 3month old premature

I don't think a three month old foetus can survive outside the womb even with world class medical facilities

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by adeblow(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why will she leave the baby alone in the hospital and go home?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
dominique:

I don't think a three month old foetus can survive outside the womb even with world class medical facilities
yeah, you're right especially in Africa, but there was a cae of a 2month old premature that lived in the U.S ..was on daily mail. I'm even following the dad on instagram.. always showing off the daughter..she's now 10 or so and doesn't look like someone born premature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment A Couple Lost Their Child In A Government-Owned Hospital / What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While / Meningitis Outbreak; Here’s How To Prevent Spread Of The Contagious Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.