Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant (54780 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by firstolalekan(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
iluvpomo:
Impressive, proof that all power belongs to Jesus.
Be deceiving yourselves

The power belongs to science and money...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by ExInferis(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hope they find regular gas supply.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by mmsen: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
iluvpomo:
Impressive, proof that all power belongs to Jesus.

If all power belongs to a mythical being why do they have to fleece gullible Nigerians?
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Martinez19(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
policy12:

Hmmm
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by MATEX30: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Photos of Covenant University and Canaanland 15MW Gas Plant

Many more of such, are yet going to come, things that government can never try!!

http://dunamisblog.com/photos-covenant-university-canaanland-15mw-gas-plant/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by delpee(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
oduastates:
Not a fan of these pastors and religions but at least give it up to the little value the university added to the country.
If I am right , the covenant university laboratory was responsible for correctly diagnosing Ebola . The only lab properly equipped to do so

No. That was done at Redeemer's University.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by willian10: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
oduastates:
Not a fan of these pastors and religions but at least give it up to the little value the university added to the country.
If I am right , the covenant university laboratory was responsible for correctly diagnosing Ebola . The only lab properly equipped to do so
This is not a medical school
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Timbuktuo: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Statsocial:

I read Leke Beecroft write billions but he didn't indicate whether he was talking of dollars or naira. But of course Churches or private sector would always do these things cheaper than govt as per corruption in public sector.RCCG own is 25MW. I would post the picture soon.

Of course secretcode01KingsleyCEO though it is meant to serve the entire canaanland, canaancity plus CU it would also be supplied to estates around canaanland. Considering Unilorin only needs about 4MW. Covenant should not require more than 6MW. Canaanland itself can't use up to 1MW. And by d way Covenant would pull out of that supply when it finishes her own which would make it more available to d surrounding community.

You will be amazed at the amount of money being pilfered/siphoned in that church. Last year, a pastor was arrested by EFCC for diverting about 700m. Bros, even in heaven Lucifer tried his own. I wonder which angel has been evicted in recent times. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
firstolalekan:

Be deceiving yourselves

The power belongs to science and money...
Yes, I agree that there is science and finance. However folks are free to choose whatever belief system they so desire.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
mmsen:

If all power belongs to a mythical being why do they have to fleece gullible Nigerians?
Religion is faith based. Yes I do agree with you that people get taken advantage of by unscrupulous religious leaders.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sall:
Can't see any gas plant . What will cannan land do with the entire 15mw of power are they planning on supplying the whole sango ota too.
They have a 15,000 housing estate under construction with some of d houses nearing completion and the owners ready to move in. The gas plant would serve them too.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
mmsen:

From their dumb ass parishioners who willingly hand over 10% (or more) of their weekly salary.

I am sure you are feeling yourself as an intelligent chap who knows better but is unfortunate to Occupy the lower rung of lives ladder
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by nairanaira12: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
iluvpomo:

Chai my brother .... why you de vex like this? If I choose to be religious why does it now infuriate you?
Take am easy please. Jesus loves you too!
I don't need you to tell me that, but linking electricity generation to Jesus' power is stupid
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairanaira12:
I don't need you to tell me that, but linking electricity generation to Jesus' power is stupid
That is correct, one process is Power Engineering and the other faith based/religion. If I choose to give praise/kudos to my faith based belief why are you getting upset about that? You need to be tolerant of other's views/beliefs my brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by laudate: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
sukkot:
but of what use is the gas plant ? will they still not need gas to run it ? why not build solar and wind energy and be completely independent ?

With solar energy will they still not need batteries and inverters, to run? Don't you know those batteries are large and cost quite a lot to replace?
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by DangotePikin: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
My case is different because I am purchased by the blood of the Lamb, I am a recipient of grace, and a product of the resurrection cool
are u sure u are a winner member? Because your narrative is quite different from what is being said in the winner family.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by AngelicBeing: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
DangotePikin:
are u sure u are a winner member? Because your narrative is quite different from what is being said in the winner family.
Lol, forget about my narrative, it is my own personal affirmation of faith, Oyedepo is one of my mentors, don't worry about the way I put mine, everything l said there is correct cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by sukkot: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2017
laudate:

With solar energy will they still not need batteries and inverters, to run? Don't you know those batteries are large and cost quite a lot to replace?
maybe they will replace those every 10 years. however with gas you need to buy it everyday
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by oduastates: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2017
delpee:

No. That was done at Redeemer's University.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Lanjonath(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Well because wind and solar aren't always readily available. Can be used to support the gas supply but as a main source is quite rsky and both require large surface areas.

sukkot:
but of what use is the gas plant ? will they still not need gas to run it ? why not build solar and wind energy and be completely independent ?
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by nairanaira12: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
iluvpomo:
That is correct, one process is Power Engineering and the other faith based/religion. If I choose to give praise/kudos to my faith based belief why are you getting upset about that? You need to be tolerant of other's views/beliefs my brother!

Germany is a godless country. They are generating 44,470 megawatts. Can you see you are showing yourself as being stupid and dead in the brain to link God to electricity generation?

There is nothing related to God about electricity generation . Stop being a religion idiot and acting thoughtless because your myopic mind is limited to your environment. There is a bigger world than your environment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Assassin101: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2017
unauthorized picture-taking of private facility from over d fence.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Aringon(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
mu2sa2:
Is it God collecting the money and spending it? Truth is pastor collects money on behalf of God and spend it on behalf of God.

What happened in the bible that made Paul to say in Philippians 4 vs 19 " my God shall supply all your needs in Christ Jesus"
You wouldn't know? Christians donated so much to the church for the work of God and Paul bless them with that prayer.

Humans intelligence is foolishness in the sight of God, He created you but you turned around to claim He knows nothing by creating you and turn yourself to a free thinker or atheist.

Science or your tradition created you? I laugh when I read foolish things on the Internet. You are lucky I responded to correct that impression of man of God dey chop money

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

Germany is a godless country. They are generating 44,470 megawatts. Can you see you are showing yourself as being stupid and dead in the brain to link God to electricity generation?

There is nothing related to God about electricity generation . Stop being a religion idiot and acting thoughtless because your myopic mind is limited to your environment. There is a bigger world than your environment.
Germany is a secular country and not "godless" as you appear to have incorrectly stated. In fact Chancellor Angela Markel is from this political party: Christian Democratic Union (CDU). However the constitution of Germany separates religion from state. Nigeria too is largely secular.
I have already acknowledged that electricity generation is a 100% scientific/engineering process. However, I choose to given thanks and glory to Jesus and for some reason that incenses you. Why can't you allow me to practice my faith? I am a EE, I am quite well aware that the electrical power generation/distribution system is man-made. I do have a constitutional right to practice my religion freely and also express opinions. I hope you understand and accept and also reconsider insulting me when you make your argument. God Bless you my brother, Jesus loves you too.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by nairanaira12: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
iluvpomo:

Germany is a secular country and not "godless" as you appear to have incorrectly stated. In fact Chancellor Angela Markel is from this political party: Christian Democratic Union (CDU). However the constitution of Germany separates religion from state. Nigeria too is largely secular.
I have already acknowledged that electricity generation is a 100% scientific/engineering process. However, I choose to given thanks and glory to Jesus and for some reason that incenses you. Why can't you allow me to practice my faith? I am a EE, I am quite well aware that the Pierre generation/distribution system is Man-made. I do have a constitutional right to practice my religion freely and also express opinions. I hope you understand and accept my brother and reconsider insulting me when you make your argument. God Bless you, Jesus loves you too.

Stop being clever by half. You commented as if oyedepo could generate 15mw because of Jesus. Why are you changing your words? Did you suddenly realise the blindness in your comment?

So you think having a Christian political party makes a country godly? Go to churches in Germany, then you will see the true definition of Godlessness.

Very soon, you will say America is a godly country because their motto is "in God we trust". Myopic soul.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

Stop being clever by half. You commented as if oyedepo could generate 15mw because of Jesus. Why are you changing your words? Did you suddenly realise the blindness in your comment?

So you think having a Christian political party makes a country godly? Go to churches in Germany, then you will see the true definition of Godlessness.

Very soon, you will say America is a godly country because their motto is "in God we trust". Myopic soul.
I do not think you understand the fundamental difference between religion and secularism.
What's the point of having a godless church ... that is quite illogical.
I gave homage to Jesus, I never said Jesus set up that power system. Are you aware of propositional logic my brother??
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by nairanaira12: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
iluvpomo:

I do not think you understand the fundamental difference between religion and secularism.
What's the point of having a godless church ... that is quite illogical.
I gave homage to Jesus, I never said Jesus set up that power system. Are you aware of propositional logic my brother??

Go and check your comment again and tell me why you now resort to lies
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:
Go and check your comment again and tell me why you now resort to lies
I did and I have explained it to you over and over again. You appear not to understand what secularism means. You even believe Germany has 'godless' churches grin
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by nairanaira12: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
iluvpomo:
I did and I have explained it to you over and over again. You appear not to understand what secularism means. You even believe Germany has 'godless' churches grin

You have nothing sensible to say anymore. You said a word and turned it around in an aimless attempt to defend a goof? And you are laying claim to Christianity?
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

You have nothing sensible to say anymore. You said a word and turned it around in an aimless attempt to defend a goof? And you are laying claim to Christianity?
Why are you getting sensitive, did I hurt your feelings? It was unintentional.
I am just trying to educate you.
You said and I quote that "Germany is a godless country". That is incorrect. What should be said is that Germany is a secular country. The next thing for you to learn is what Secularism is .... please go ahead my brother, I have provided the link for your reading pleasure.
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by nairanaira12: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
iluvpomo:
Why are you getting sensitive, did I hurt your feelings? It was unintentional.
I am just trying to educate you.
You said and I quote that "Germany is a godless country". That is incorrect. What should be said is that Germany is a secular country. The next thing for you to learn is what Secularism is .... please go ahead my brother, I have provided the link for your reading pleasure.

I've stopped reading your shiit. When a so-called Christian talks from both sides of the mouth, then he has lost all connections with morality
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:
I've stopped reading your shiit. When a so-called Christian talks from both sides of the mouth, then he has lost all connections with morality
The only thing worse than ignorance is obstinate ignorance. Try not not be too sensitive and instead open to knowledge.
Bye bye my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.