Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit (47904 Views)

Photos Of Buhari & Other World Leaders At UN General Assembly / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by CastedDude: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
According to reliable data from @TwitterData, Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari is one of the most tweeted about World Leaders during the first day of the #UNGA General Debate. (18/19 September, 2017). Below is a list of top ten most tweeted world leaders at the Summit.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/president-buhari-among-tweeted-world-leaders-un-general-summit-photo.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's my president

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

329 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by attention007(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
If he can do better outside I wonder what's preventing him in his own country

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
We are proud of you

Nigerians I mean progressives

God bless our leader

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

229 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op less I forget

God bless you too

You are a patriot

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by CIADeepCover2: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Terrorist illiterate president

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
CIADeepCover2:
Terrorist illiterate president

tongue

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by Cyynthia(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Waiting for APC to include it in their achievements.

Who doesn't know that the tweet was all about negativity ?

421 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by Omeokachie: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
For the wrong reasons?

Another 2019 campaign material for the APC.

Most tweeted about president in Africa.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by mazimee(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
That's my president

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

You should at least wait and see what the tweets were all about before you start banging your head in excitement

243 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omeokachie:
For the wrong reasons?

tongue

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by Kestolove(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Best president Nigeria Eva produce...Sai Buhari till 2023

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazimee:

You at least wait and see what the tweets were all about before you start banging your head.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by nairalandankrah: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Those tweets can never be positive..

37 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
Waiting for APC to include it in their achievements.

Who doesn't know that the tweet was all about negativity ?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by WhiteSoup: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Rule 3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape

IPOB is a group

Take note

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by FSBoperator: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
See achievement?

His trending came about due to his dull uninspirational speech

23 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Some twits are for good
while some are for evil.

So, judge for yourself where your president belongs

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by Omeokachie: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

tongue

You know the drill son...I wont deal.
Check the next compound as usual. I hear there are lots of gays residing there.

12 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Rule 3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape

IPOB is a group

Take note

Don't get it twisted

Igbos are terrorist

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by attention007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Don't get it twisted
Igbos are terrorist
Cattle herdsmen are what again?

14 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
attention007:

Cattle herdsmen are what again?

Same thing as Igbos

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by attention007(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Same thing as Igbos

That's your opinion because I don't involve myself with any news concerning ipob or herdsmen blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
attention007:

That's your opinion because I don't involve myself with any news concerning ipob or herdsmen blah blah blah

Then why do you ask ?

15 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by attention007(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Then why do you ask ?
Curiosity

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by sarrki(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
attention007:

Curiosity

OK

Let's all be curious of that criminal gang and their leader called Nnamdi

12 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by attention007(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

OK

Let's all be curious of that criminal gang and their leader called Nnamdi

sigh
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by madridguy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by Riversides2003(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit by DanielsParker(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To N40000, Reduces Workdays To Thrice A Week / Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.