Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective (3064 Views)

What Is The Biblical Perspective On Domestic Violence? / Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) / What Is Your Perspective Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
I have done a lot for Africa and even Humanity with my researches and will continue to do more. I only paid attention to you because I thought you had a better perspective but it turned out that we wasted our time. So I will likely take down the thread as it seems you have nothing new to share apart from the same old Savior Program. I have transcended Savior Program. Pharma Program , Politics Compartmentalisation, Creation Decoy and Luciferan Strategies. Yoyr believe system falls directly under the mind control of the 13 families who currently run the matrix but you will not get to know this as you are within the programs itself. I have gone past this your stage over years ago.
ah,research! touche!! and i have touched more lives practically...daily...it makes the best of us,but i am humbled.Goodluck on finding GOD by research;the beauty about GOD,HE might just find you.By all means take down the thread.

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by stevecantrell: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Billyonaire,what questions did you ask?me?!attack your personas for your ideals,i only advised you to suspend them for a bid so i can take you on a step by step practical process on establishing a relationship with GOD; you tagged it as evangelical and threw all the punches...now what motive might you imagine i had against your person?gee,this way supposed to be a friendly discuss but you insisted i was about wasting your time...

@blaqcoffee

I thought you already realised, this thread was more or less an invitation to a debate.
A debate that would end in a no victor no vanquished stalemate.
Meaning; whatever Billy says is unlikely to change your approach and whatever you say would surely not change his..

My advice:
quit the thread now, because the trend of this debate is producing a lot of hot air between you two.
Theres nothing to be gained if the rising temprature of this debate only leads to acrimony in the end.

You two are among my favourite nLanders
and I would hate to see any malice generated over this thread.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2017
@Stevecantrell,i am cool with Billyonaire...at least from my end...i think i can handle his jig...he threw the punches and you know i don't backdown...its all good tho
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by stevecantrell: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@Stevecantrell,i am cool with Billyonaire...at least from my end...i think i can handle his jig...he threw the punches and you know i don't backdown...its all good tho

Then I will continue to observe
from the sideline. Keep your " Log Out" button
handy..
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 12:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
I have done a lot for Africa and even Humanity with my researches and will continue to do more. I only paid attention to you because I thought you had a better perspective but it turned out that we wasted our time. So I will likely take down the thread as it seems you have nothing new to share apart from the same old Savior Program. I have transcended Savior Program. Pharma Program , Politics Compartmentalisation, Creation Decoy and Luciferan Strategies. Yoyr believe system falls directly under the mind control of the 13 families who currently run the matrix but you will not get to know this as you are within the programs itself. I have gone past this your stage over years ago.

I decoded this exactly when she begins talking about "He this and that".

We need help yes but my dear was giving us same food we've eaten and grown past. SMH

And to the 13families ish, I thought it was nine, know about only nine grabbers, you have to update me please and please......
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 25, 2017
stevecantrell:

Then I will continue to observe
from the sideline. Keep your " Log Out" button
handy..
i don't discuss GOD on intellectual basis...Spiritual realities are not what the feeble mind can grasp...the astra projections and OBE Billy is so engrossed with are they based on spiritual realities or just some figment of his imagination?Log out button?am a G,am a Boss...
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 12:59am On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:

Believe me, no punches were thrown, talk to hahn or realmindz and you'll have yourself"Mayweathered" out of any thread.

Don't even call Otemanuduno aka Otem4Atum else ...... another planet is where you'll find yourself picking your teeth and trying to use your brain. lols..
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2017
correctguy101:

We need help yes but my dear was giving us same food we've eaten and grown past. SMH

And to the 13families ish, I thought it was nine, know about only nine grabbers, you have to update me please and please......
and you are? what are your contributions exactly? informed and intelligent contributions please?!
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
i don't discuss GOD on intellectual basis...Spiritual realities are not what the feeble mind can grasp...the astra projections and OBE Billy is so engrossed with are they based on spiritual realities or just some figment of his imagination?Log out button?am a G,am a Boss...

tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk, there be bosses in everything and everything. Any field has any boss.

I don't expect an enlightened person in spirituality to be choosy when it comes to ways of reaching the main grid source.
Never found mine but I've seen people of differing beliefs being bosses and enjoying whatever is left of their existence albeit"stingily not sharing the way".

As it is now, it's going to take more than just any evangelism to make me choose any of those programs you're bringing here.

Anyone who doesn't know"occult" means "hidden" and terms it evil usually gets my suspicious stare. IMO...

Good luck sister, we'll sure end in the same destination even if we're delayed, we surely will return to the source and when the source is awake and aware it's awake, we'll be no more for we're the source and the source is us.. . ...
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2017
correctguy101:

Believe me, no punches were thrown, talk to hahn or realmindz and you'll have yourself"Mayweathered" out of any thread.

Don't even call Otemanuduno aka Otem4Atum else ...... another planet is where you'll find yourself picking your teeth and trying to use your brain. lols..

you cut across as juvenile and lazy mentally...now i have dignified your person on nairaland and make you worthy as a person in the entirety of your existence...you are welcome...btw,why can't folks like you understand that people discuss and may not see eye to eye on certain issues and still respect one another and get along...does not translate to your local community fight...i just don't converse with simpletons it wears me out...do please excuse my mention,thank you.

4 Likes

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
you cut across as juvenile and lazy mentally.. .now i have dignified your person on nairaland and make you worthy as a person in the entirety of your existence .you are welcome...btw,why can't folks like you understand that people discuss and may not see eye to eye on certain issues and still respect one another and get along...does not translate to your local community fight...i just don't converse with simpletons it wears me out...do please excuse my mention,thank you.

By this time, there's still anger in you

@the bolded, SMH

You speak as if you've met me before, juvenile? simpleton?

And you talk about respect? that's a laugh, you have none. incase you're high before reading my comments, try do when you're not. And you haven't even seen who you're calling those, what a God realized person you are....

Continue feeling too important on a faceless forum. ...

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
correctguy101:

Actually there are 14 families, the 14th are resident in Japan, and they are trying to exterminate that family.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
ah,research! touche!! and i have touched more lives practically...daily...it makes the best of us,but i am humbled.Goodluck on finding GOD by research;the beauty about GOD,HE might just find you.By all means take down the thread.

There is point this dicussion as you wanted me to open so you can tell me about God, all you do keeping criticizing my understanding which out offering any Definition of what is to you. I can understand that you are religious and religious people do have know what God is, but they just believe in 'HIM' as is chronicled in the Bible. You have nothing to tell about God, cos I own a Bible and I have read all chapters and verses in that book.

I thought you had a different story that an ancient book which was designed ages ago. You are proselytizing religion even when do not know the meaning of God.

Tell me what God is, and not talk about me. Tell me about GOD.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

There is point this dicussion as you wanted me to open so you can tell me about God, all you do keeping criticizing my understanding which out offering any Definition of what is to you. I can understand that you are religious and religious people do have know what God is, but they just believe in 'HIM' as is chronicled in the Bible. You have nothing to tell about God, cos I own a Bible and I have read all chapters and verses in that book.

I thought you had a different story that an ancient book which was designed ages ago. You are proselytizing religion even when do not know the meaning of God.

Tell me what God is, and not talk about me. Tell me about GOD.
Billy,lets call a truce...i really care less about these hullabaloo of an argument...especially as you point out.I only am interested in giving the knowledge of GOD if by any means to stir you on a journey of truth and wisdom...but i can't show you if you are not looking
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Billy,lets call a truce...i really care less about these hullabaloo of an argument...especially as you point out.I only am interested in giving the knowledge of GOD if by any means to stir you on a journey of truth and wisdom...but i can't show you if you are not looking
...and when you look,you need to see with your heart not your mind...the eyes of your heart is what you need to see into the Spirit realm but sadly you are stuck in the mental realm and reality is you CAN'T see GOD nor know HIM but by The Spirit...the mental realm only enables us to filter the informations we garner from the realm of the Spirit...more like a decoder/transcoder for us to decipher...so how can i begin to tell you about GOD,when GOD is Spirit and the things of the Spirit are discerned by Spiritual men and you want me to match it on an intellectual plane..there are a number of issues we could or i could match you on the same wavelength intellectually certainly not Spiritual matters

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...and when you look,you need to see with your heart not your mind...the eyes of your heart is what you need to see into the Spirit realm but sadly you are stuck in the mental realm and reality is you CAN'T see GOD nor know HIM but by The Spirit...the mental realm only enables us to filter the informations we garner from the realm of the Spirit...more like a decoder/transcoder for us to decipher...so how can i begin to tell you about GOD,when GOD is Spirit and the things of the Spirit are discerned by Spiritual men and you want me to match it on an intellectual plane..there are a number of issues we could or i could match you on the same wavelength intellectually certainly not Spiritual matters
and trust me i am being very patient with you...so if you really would like me to continue with you on this,you need to for once step aside from your ego(now am not saying this derogatorily...more like you can't add to an already full container)
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
and trust me i am being very patient with you...so if you really would like me to continue with you on this,you need to for once step aside from your ego(now am not saying this derogatorily...more like you can't add to an already full container)
suspend whatever preconceived notion and stereotype of what you think you know or might have heard about what GOD is...suspend your pantheism...open your heart for a fresh start and a journey on seeking GOD...Who knows,HE just might be right there with you,you only need to see...if you are ready to do this...we can go on with it but if not,there are a number of things we should be able to discuss.

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by OtemSapien: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2017
correctguy101:

Lol, una no go kee me for hear.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
Lol, una no go kee me for hear.
Brother, which one is Otemsapien again
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by OtemSapien: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2017
correctguy101:

Brother, which one is Otemsapien again
Na wen dem ban me I open this one. U know na, man must type cheesy
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
Na wen dem ban me I open this one. U know na, man must type cheesy
Alright king Otem. Na by fire by force you dey show them so.

The ban thing strikes me as being another way oga Seun gets more members for he's sure any banned person will open another account since it's free and unmonitored to do so.

It's working in many cases sha. Seun na smart criminal undecided

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by OtemSapien: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2017
correctguy101:

Alright king Otem. Na by fire by force you dey show them so.

The ban thing strikes me as being another way oga Seun gets more members for he's sure any banned person will open another account since it's free and unmonitored to do so.

It's working in many cases sha. Seun na smart criminal undecided
Lol, to know the approximate number of registered humans on Nairaland, divide the specified number by five and find the square root of your answer. grin

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
Lol, to know the approximate number of registered humans on Nairaland, divide the specified number by five and find the square root of your answer. grin

Really? Wetin concern me and the actual number?
You for say make I use Pythagoras theorem or algebra find the answer na grin
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by OtemSapien: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
correctguy101:

Really? Wetin concern me and the actual number?
You for say make I use Pythagoras theorem or algebra find the answer na grin
the formula wasn't complete. Add 10 to your answer and multiply by ten. Then round it up to the nearest whole number, since we are dealing with human beings here rather than non-living things grin

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
the formula wasn't complete. Add 10 to your answer and multiply by ten. Then round it up to the nearest whole number, since we are dealing with human beings here rather than non-living things grin
hahaha,...
Blood of Zeusus Krista abi na blood of Faulkin... lols

Which one I suppose use on ur matter... gringrin
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cc Billyonaire

I stoped reading fully you attacker posts as he tried to " explain" God.

I felt the same way from him when gnld people are trying to recruit you to their program.

I hate tags, calling me an athesis is wrong, I seek the truth not a truth. I've searched so long... I've always had this feat yhatt someone is looking for me and that I shouldn't shine to brightly. I doubt am ready to face them.

I want to learn more. Please don't let your teaching go with you. For the master to know more he must become the student.
I don't know how you found your path am hoping you can pass the torch to me, maybe one of us will find the way eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Who Predicted 'riots Before Election' Reveals New Sho / God Did Not Create Good And Evil / Isaac Roland: A Rare Musical Gem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.