Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective (3069 Views)

What Is The Biblical Perspective On Domestic Violence? / Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) / What Is Your Perspective Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
The more I know, the more I know how little I know so the more I tune my minds towards all directions in search of more knowledge, as I am very hungry for more knowledge on these very important subject.

I am still opened to all other perspectives on God, BlaqCoffee109 has offered to discuss on what God is and I am eager to learn more. Especially the perspective that challenges my mind.

I am will step aside and let BlaqCoffee109 take the floor.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by hopara1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Odikwa serious
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by stevecantrell: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
hopara1:
Odikwa serious
Very serious...
Oya blaqcoffee109, iwo da ?

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Samsimple(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
If u are aspiring to b an atheist and blaqcoffee is ur mentor bros u have miss road big time.. If u mean biznes find johnydon22, hahn hardmirror
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by stevecantrell: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:
If u are aspiring to b an atheist and blaqcoffee is ur mentor bros u have miss road big time.. If u mean biznes find johnydon22, hahn hardmirror

That is why this thread is a potential Thriller..init ?
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Goddys(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
blaqcoffee, oya step in. What kingdom were you referring to ?
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
@ BlaqCoffee109

We are waiting for the session, let me grab a beer and wait for you.

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Samsimple(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
stevecantrell:

That is why this thread is a potential Thriller..init ?
but wait y do u want to be an atheist
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by stevecantrell: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

but wait y do u want to be an atheist

dont get me wrong.
Never said that.

I just think the back n forth between coffee and billyonaire would be interesting.

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Patiently waiting for the lectures....
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
@BlaqCoffee109

Do not bail out on us all. You seemed to state that you had a superior knowledge of God, and I asked to open a thread so you can teach me a thing or two.

Please do not disgrace our ancestors. Tell us our beginnings, so we can know our endings while enjoying the time and space we have in Cosmos at the interim.

6 Likes

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by LoRdCaT(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
@ Blaq'Coffee109

We are waiting for the session, let me grab a beer and wait for you.
Hey, I need your help. I need you to be my teacher. The things you speak about, they fascinate me. The knowledge you have garnered over the years, the astral projections I wish to know about them. Be my Teacher.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by tjmc: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
@Billy why not keep your other thread alive. U have many unanswered questions waiting for your answers and inputs

2 Likes

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Hey, I need your help. I need you to be my teacher. The things you speak about, they fascinate me. The knowledge you have garnered over the years, the astral projections I wish to know about them. Be my Teacher.

Good for you bro and welcome to the real deal.
Know this first.... Nothing is real, but everything is real. An illusion is not an illusion, it's only an illusion. Savvy?

You'll go far.

But Billy hasn't given me hints on how to do some other things I really need. All he's saying, I got and practiced myself even before reading from him or anyone for that matter.

Continue seeking bro, and you'll find.
I await Billyonaire to help me with some few things cos at the end of the day, you could surely not do it all alone.

Something tells me Billyonaire has checked me out astrally for want of word, and is avoiding me. Otem4Atum included.

My dreams are bastardly scary and I possibly can't speak out until I get answers same way I've been getting in my astral travels or someone helps me out, for I barely could vibrate the way I use to these days even when I take weed, nothing is just working at the moment and I miss my travels

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by LoRdCaT(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
correctguy101:

Good for you bro and welcome to the real deal.
Know this first.... Nothing is real, but everything is real. An illusion is not an illusion, it's only an illusion. Savvy?

You'll go far.

But Billy hasn't given me hints on how to do some other things I really need. All he's saying, I got and practiced myself even before reading from him or anyone for that matter.

Continue seeking bro, and you'll find.
I await Billyonaire to help me with some few things cos at the end of the day, you could surely not do it all alone.

Something tells me Billyonaire has checked me out astrally for want of word, and is avoiding me. Otem4Atum included.

My dreams are bastardly scary and I possibly can't speak out until I get answers same way I've been getting in my astral travels or someone helps me out, for I barely could vibrate the way I use to these days even when I take weed, nothing is just working to the moment and I miss my travels
Your body has probably developed immunity to weed as a result of excessive smoking? you need to upgrade your intake. grin Billyonaire has not answered me either, I hope he does.

2 Likes

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Your body has probably developed immunity to weed as a result of excessive smoking? you need to upgrade your intake. grin Billyonaire has not answered me either, I hope he does.

Nope, I'm not a regular smoker, not even been long I started smoking (weed only) and I barely indulge in it.
I feel I've allowed my recent troubles to fvck up my alignment and my emotions are not in sync that's mainly why but don't know if that's the problem or how to go past this stage of my existence.
It's a terrible feeling... worst of all, I know it's a mirage but don't know how to go past it.

Ain't I silly?

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
The more I know, the more I know how little I know so the more I tune my minds towards all directions in search of more knowledge, as I am very hungry for more knowledge on these very important subject.

I am still opened to all other perspectives on God, BlaqCoffee109 has offered to discuss on what God is and I am eager to learn more. Especially the perspective that challenges my mind.

I am will step aside and let BlaqCoffee109 take the floor.
Billyonaire,my apologies...i waited for this thread and it got so busy in the real world i barely have my me time.Billyonaire this was supposed to be a personal albeit Spiritual discuss not some intellectual back and forth show on some form of superiority...it is first hand and principle,"do not cast your pearls before swines( no pun intended)...that was why we created this..@ correctguy101,Ayinke93,Goddys,Stevecantrell...your interest on this Topic is appreciated and we might as well geton...shall we?

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Samsimple:
@Stevecantrell is not aspiring to be an atheist...He only is a seeker of Wisdom and knowledge.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by correctguy101(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Billyonaire,my apologies...i waited for this thread and it got so busy in the real world i barely have my me time.Billyonaire this was supposed to be a personal albeit Spiritual discuss not some intellectual back and forth show on some form of superiority...it is first hand and principle,"do not cast your pearls before swines( no pun intended)...that was why we created this..@ correctguy101,Ayinke93,Goddys,Stevecantrell...your interest on this Topic is appreciated and we might as well geton...shall we?

Si mi querido.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
@Billyonaire and every other hereon seeking to know GOD intimately,lets for once undo our preconceived notion on pantheism or whatever new age teaching or philosophy on what God is and just seek the divine presence...GOD is immanent with HIS Personality...First things first,we need to acknowledge that HE is,I am that I am and push in to conscious awareness of HIS presence...simply ask HIM to reveal Himself to You and your life will never remain the same...all you need is a hungry and desperate heart seeking wisdom and the knowledge of GOD.Whatever your questions keep 'em coming and remember the world is in your heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
stevecantrell:

Very serious...
Oya blaqcoffee109, iwo da ?
...hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:

I apologize BlaqCoffee109 if I sounded condescending in any of those posts, I am sincere in my quest for God and the meaning of the Universe so I listen to even a 12yrs old tell me about God. The truth is, I welcome every narrative even those different from my perspective.

Please tell me specifically what you know or think God is.

Pls
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
GOD is I AM THAT I AM...that is HIS Claim to Preeminence and there be no power that be that can lay claim to that...HE is the beginning and source of all things

2 Likes

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@Billyonaire and every other hereon seeking to know GOD intimately,lets for once undo our preconceived notion on pantheism or whatever new age teaching or philosophy on what God is and just seek the divine presence...GOD is immanent with HIS Personality...First things first,we need to acknowledge that HE is,I am that I am and push in to conscious awareness of HIS presence...simply ask HIM to reveal Himself to You and your life will never remain the same...all you need is a hungry and desperate heart seeking wisdom and the knowledge of GOD.Whatever your questions keep 'em coming and remember the world is in your heart

When you say 'HE', Do you mean God is a male figure of the highest order ?
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

When you say 'HE', Do you mean God is a male figure of the highest order ?
You should be aware by now that the sexes are relevant in this earthly existence...be that as it may,if you are conversant with the narrative of the first man before he became mortal,you'd understand better...by the way we are made in HIS image not as in sexes but in the very essence of HIS GODHEAD...

2 Likes

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

I apologize BlaqCoffee109 if I sounded condescending in any of those posts, I am sincere in my quest for God and the meaning of the Universe so I listen to even a 12yrs old tell me about God. The truth is, I welcome every narrative even those different from my perspective.

Please tell me specifically what you know or think God is.

Pls
I never imagined it that way nor took offence...i only want us to keep in view the intent of the thread and stick to it so as guard against some intellectual discuss because you can never find and know GOD by intellect bv through your heart...the wisdom of men are foolish before HIM
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
You should be aware by now that the sexes are relevant in this earthly existence...be that as it may,if you are conversant with the narrative of the first man before he became mortal,you'd understand better...by the way we are made in HIS image not as in sexes but in the very essence of HIS GODHEAD...

It is either I am confused or you are way to deeper than I can take literally. Tell me about 'first man before he became mortal' and relate it with 'essence of GODHEAD'.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:

Do you mean women were not made in God's image? Cos HIS is a pronoun for male.
Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
HE is Immanent.HE is Immutable...i might be able to lead You in being conscious of HIS Presence to build intimacy with HIM but i perceive HIS always got you...the yearning to know HIM,the essence of life and interest in other worldly activities are indicators but you have been too busy
with that which does not lead to the light...We will spend eternity learning about HIM,the known Universe and the mystery of GOD and yet we have not begun...but the first step is to know HIM,build intimacy with HIM...This will open to you an endless world of possibilities that astral projections will be nothing but kindergarten to you.

3 Likes

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

Do you mean women were not made in God's image? Cos HIS is a pronoun for male.
in the realm of the spirit there are no sexes,we just are...By design and a matter of functionality we assume the role of the sexes her on this plane...but there are some principalities or power that pervert this for dark reasons

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
in the realm of the spirit there are no sexes,we just are...By design and a matter of functionality we assume the role of the sexes her on this plane...but there are some principalities or power that pervert this for dark reasons
Is there any way I can meet this God you talk about during Soul Travel ? can you give me cordinates even frequency of the dimension this entity is located ?

1 Like

Re: God; Blaqcoffee109's Perspective by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is either I am confused or you are way to deeper than I can take literally. Tell me about 'first man before he became mortal' and relate it with 'essence of GODHEAD'.

Thank You.
this is the crux of us getting back to our estate...I love this question...Brb shortly, my attention needed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Who Predicted 'riots Before Election' Reveals New Sho / 11 More Contradictions In The Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.