Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Think The Federal Govt Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think The Federal Govt Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu (496 Views)

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think The Federal Govt Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu by edoboy33(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
it time to shun propangada and apply common reasoning,nnamdi kanu maybe stupid and all but he is not coward ..he had nothing to lose so why escape ?
the fact still remains that nnamdi kanu was at his residence when the army ransacked his abode and kidnapped the ipob leader his father and also killed his cousin .there is no way he could have escaped from a house heavily guarded by armed military men

#freennamdikanu

2 Likes

Re: I Think The Federal Govt Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
The FG took him and probably already killed him and buried him secretly.

Army, navy and airfoece can kill people, it won't stop the quest for freedom.

By the way, IPOB must go underground and work secretly. All these street protests to be killed by northern troops is a very dumb idea.

The will know you are there when they notice things are happening and oil production is falling.

grin grin grin
Re: I Think The Federal Govt Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

By the way, IPOB must go underground and work secretly. All these street protests to be killed by northern troops is a very dumb idea.

The will know you are there when they notice things are happening and oil production is falling.

grin grin grin

You will soon be arrested.

Continue.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Over Moneyā€ˇ By South Africanpolice / Clear View At The 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / Buhari To Drop Some Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.