Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi (24618 Views)

Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by mofeoluwadassah: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
hmmmmm.....i reserve my comment
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by bangalee1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
hoover420:
This guy (Stephen) is a scammer. I sold bitcoin worth 12k in this harsh economy to him & immediately he received alert, he refused to pick my call. May you not know peace for putting me in debt. Nlanders, beware of this number. 08138111203

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by holluikon(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
hoover420:
This guy (Stephen) is a scammer. I sold bitcoin worth 12k in this harsh economy to him & immediately he received alert, he refused to pick my call. May you not know peace for putting me in debt. Nlanders, beware of this number. 08138111203

There are many scammers on this platform.
But there are some honest people remaining, even though the bad has spoilt the good ones.
Check my signature for Bitcoins and gift cards ; I'm a honest trader and a trustworthy person having the fear of God
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by hilroy: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
If that's her throw back pix 17 years ago, that means this lady can't be less that 42 years old
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by KendrickAyomide: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
hoover420:
People are heartless !! if he doesn't bring that money, He go borrow join take treat sickness !! i don talk am

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by nwaire: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmm EKWUTOS[url][/url]
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by Trust77: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Who d throwback epp. Abeg na tears
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by AuroraB(f): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2017
hoover420:
Is his Moniker 'Stephen'
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by judgedredd22(m): 5:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
The kind of post we see on nairaland nowadays sef....

Have been expecting to see a post on Bangladesh Myanmar crisis, and more so the recent feud between u.s.a and north Korea which may result to world war....

M just disappointed.... @Explorers abeg do your work na

your hand and brain been break?!

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by Kobicove(m): 5:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Money is good
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2017
cool
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by DavidEsq(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

Have been expecting to see a post on Bangladesh Myanmar crisis, and more so the recent feud between u.s.a and north Korea which may result to world war....

Ur fingers dey pain u abi ur keypad spoil ni
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by salesforce: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by seunfape(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Was cool back in the days but later developed habit of smoking .
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by Ochinex(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

So because Rohingyas are muslims we must talk about them right? They started the killings there, so what ever they are receiving, they opted for it
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by walesalak(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Omawunmi...........................

Omo re bi Custard

you are not a bastard..

lukecthyu.......
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
judgedredd22:

your hand and brain been break?!

M sorry, i'on do stuffs like this.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Ochinex:

So because Rohingyas are muslims we must talk about them right? They started the killings there, so what ever they are receiving, they opted for it

Ain't a Muslim... M a Christian
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2017
DavidEsq:

Ur fingers dey pain u abi ur keypad spoil ni

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi by judgedredd22(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

M sorry, i'on do stuffs like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC / Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities Of 2015 / Olamide And Maria Okan Never Agreed To Abort Pregnancy - Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.