Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo (24609 Views)

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) / Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by GistmoreNG: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore.com

Comedian I Go Dye recently gifted his son Manson for his 9th birthday day celebration. He took to his Instagram page and he gushes over him with caption;

Na so i be when I dey small if nor be hustle #prince of urhobo Land Prince Roy Agoda

See more;http://gistmore.com/comedian-i-go-dye-gushes-of-his-son-share-his-cute-photo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by GistmoreNG: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
See photos of the House he built for his son here >> http://gistmore.com/comedian-i-go-dye-gushes-of-his-son-share-his-cute-photo

1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by auntysimbiat(f): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
CUTE BOI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by youngest85(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
And someone will tell me that the boy is not a bastard, where is the resemblance now

6 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by titigenius: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
fine boy no pimple

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by abuomaIV(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
youngest85:
And someone will tell me that the boy is not a bastard, where is the resemblance now
Your statement is not fair. Calling a young boy bastard is very wrong, despite sighting him with his father that bought him a mansion few days ago. Stop using negative words to attract comments in nairaland because posts here can never be deleted. Prayers going up for you.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by itspzpics(m): 1:53am On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by GistMore2: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2019
kiss
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Where the mama dey?
Another man Don climb 'I go die' woman him dey there dey mumu himself.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by largeman4u(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
handsome boy.

Buy Tokunbo and Naija used Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Knox123(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
kiss

Advantages of marrying a fine woman as a wife.

If u re ugly, make money, marry fine woman to correct the beauty of ur offsprings.

12 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by bigdot1759(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
youngest85:
hope you've ask ur mother ur real father?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Mateen1000: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
This boy Na Bastard
E sure for me die

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by kenzysmith: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Chai! I dont believe this, i go die face wey be like walgekco na born this pikin? Away match tins the wife should be question no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by TSRC: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
I go dye is handsome na.

na poverty just make him neck long cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by BluePrincee: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Cuteness overload. It is good to marry fine wife oo. Especially if she got brains too. No wonder the dad built him a house. wink

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by micfoley: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
l love this crib . Its so beautiful.

Really cute kid

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Bloooody(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
The child looks adopted.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by cvibe2: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Okay
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Davidson267(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
H
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Swizdoe(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
The boy might be I go die own maybe if the mom is White
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by freshyung: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
youngest85:
must dey be resemblance before u stop calling sm1 child bastard,
u brain is paining u oooo go for brain check up

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Not to bust his bubble but he should do DNA test except he already knows and accepts to take him as his own.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Zoruptee: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
[
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by levi2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Where him wife? ...that should be the question...

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by delzbaba(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mateen1000:
This boy Na Bastard E sure for me die
too much game of thrones don turn your brain to pap

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / #bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Married Clifford Sule On Valentine's Day! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.