Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. (33756 Views)

Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
chynie:
is your friend living in a zoo or evil forest grin
how only him go catch two animals at same time

He lives in Nigeria.

CowNu Said Nigeria is a zoo na.
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by kobijacobs(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
this is not a python

1 Like

Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by cymontempler: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nigerians can eat rubbish. Very soon people will be eating poo. Disgusting.

By the way any lady looking forward to a nice weekend should mention me here. I have what you need.

Terms and Conditions Apply.
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by EgusiShankly: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
that's not a python....
a puff adder

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by tuscani: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmm Friday things
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
WHY IS THIS SOLDIER GUY LOOKING LIKE MUMU AT D BACK .....RUBBISH
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by smackazi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why the cute rabbit nau
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
My police friend killed python that was about to do justice to a Rabbit in their outpost.

WHY IS THIS SOLDIER GUY LOOKING LIKE MUMU AT D BACK .....RUBBISH
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by Gentlebabs(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
My police friend killed python that was about to do justice to a Rabbit in their outpost.
The Snake looks like a Puff Adder. I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by Harrynight(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
After Dancing ontop IPOB.... the python now dancing on top of Rabbit
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by olowobaba10: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
WHO IS STILL EATING PYTHON AND SAKES IN 2017?

Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by Jacktheripper: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
The hunter will soon be hunted
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by wike54(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
shocked
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by Harrynight(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
cymontempler:
Nigerians can eat rubbish. Very soon people will be eating poo. Disgusting.

By the way any lady looking forward to a nice weekend should mention me here. I have what you need.

Terms and Conditions Apply.

Oga! snake meat still rated the best meat ever... try it once n tnk mi later
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pepper soup and stew
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by netflicks(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
U are not meant to kill a rabbit....what do you understand by pet? And why should anything relating to python always get to FP na wa oo!
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by sharpwriter(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sijo01:

Is that how rabbit looks like in your village
That is a very young bush rabbit, aunty Sijo. Just that it is very young. Or rather call it hare.
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by SpaceAngel: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
that thing is a viper and not python. Very dangerous

1 Like

Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
generalbush:

Are you keeper of the Underworld rodents?

Or you just wana type for typing sake!!
Fan of legend of the seeker spotted. Thumbs up bro.
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
To apprehend criminals na wahala..
Na snake and Python they fit kill. continue
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
ikbnice:
The number of rodents and pythons being killed in Nigeria has noticeably increased.

I swear..the thing dey tire and scare me especially rate if pythons
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by millhouse: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
kendrick9:
That guy wearing camouflage if military guys catch em eh,python go dance ontop im head....Hope na only for house e go wear that camo
cc lalasticlala
outpost should let u know his was at his bit...obviously he is a military personnel
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by Tsongz(f): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
This innocent � rabbit cry
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:

Is it fair to all concerned?? Or beneficial to all concerned??

Innocent rabbit.
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by thesoundng: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lolz! The Python actually came closer thinking the guy in Cammo is a relation.
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by idesylvester(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
look at the navy cap the guy looks like an officer
kendrick9:
That guy wearing camouflage if military guys catch em eh,python go dance ontop im head....Hope na only for house e go wear that camo
cc lalasticlala
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by RotrEmmanuel: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Is it fair to all concerned?? Or beneficial to all concerned??
Innocent rabbit.
Its fair and beneficial. Fellowship!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by ednited(f): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is rabbit eaten in Nigeria for real?
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by tottinova: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:

That is a boa
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by ojay2053(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Flex bro, na Country wey you dey cause am.
Re: My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. by pezeji(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
dats no python either

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home / Crazily Funny Facts About Nigeria / Driver Strips Unclad To Resist FRSC Arrest (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.