Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? (22711 Views)

Which Is More Important, The Course You Studied Or The Result You Came Out With? / Have You Ever Been Insecure About What You Studied In School? / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2017
I stand to be corrected, only 10% of people actually practised what they studied...
Blame the system ...

2 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by hadura29(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
For where, mtchew...I am using my akanuche instead..

2 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by ebixy(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
I would love to practice what I studied but it's not a do or die matter. If another area pays me, i would shift grounds.
Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Jexyme(f): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Yes.....and I'm grateful to God that I'm also in love with what I studied
Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Ycmia: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
I guess most people don't, they do only if it fetches money...
Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by NnamdiN: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Opistorincos:
Nah, I'm a mass communication graduate and I repair phones for a living
technically you're still in the communications sector D;

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by MrRichy(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
graduate of microbiology... but am self employed..

hope to practice in future tho
Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by TourismMan(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
I am studying Tourism at the moment and I am planning to get a job in any field after my graduation but I also hope to go into comedy acting and use the fame to go into politics and will retire as a politician...so help me God.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Harrynight(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
in Naija it doesnt mata wat u studied... wat mata's ur certificates

Banking&Finance buh i ended up in Oil n Gas

2 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Yes, studied in the line of Mgt.

Was working as Head Admin and now, I am a project Mger with my new employer.

1 Like

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Jonah507:
Someone please teach me how to create a thread on dis platform. Help a fellow nairalander.
go To The Particular Section You Want To Have The Thread Eg Politics, Education Etc. Look Carefully You'll See Create New Topic, Click On It And Follow The Procedures.

1 Like

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by empron(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Electrical Engineer,I do car diagnostic and repairs Now grin.it pays the bills.thanks to nairaland auto sections and car talk grin.i started following these people posts like 6years ago Sienna, Ikenna,Egunmogaji,diportivo,car doctor and many other video on YouTube. smiley wink

7 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Alezy(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
michael142:
For where? Yahoo and banking and finance na two different thing oh
its official.... I yaf died

2 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by flyca: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2017
edlion57:
I love electrical engineers because am one...we are needed in every organized organization
Is that a Electrical control cabinet? Why is it is disorderly? Sorry to ask, do you work in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by timibare(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Nah, studied insurance.....no job yet, nobody get time to dey waka waka about (marketing job)

1 Like

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Stevengerd(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Still schooling tho, bt already knw wat am gonna venture into.
Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Opistorincos(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2017
NnamdiN:
technically you're still in the communications sector D;

All thanks to YouTube. They didn't teach me any of this in school

1 Like

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Omoalhaja77: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Not really...studied Public Administration @ OAU but bn running my private business since Ife days,no regret!!
check my signature/ds link 4my products:
https://www.nairaland.com/3980926/check-here-durable-affordable-bagspurses
Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by seangy4konji: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Yes proudly. Computer & informtn science and practicing it fully at home.

Glory be to God!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by zinosleek(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
I studied Geology and while I am into Digital marketing and content writing, along with some online business, i am grateful that my education put me in a position to better myself

5 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Issorai

1 Like

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Hollawayn05(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
studied Animal health tech and am practicing

1 Like

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by adem30: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
YES

Studied Computer Engineering and now I'm IT Support Engineer in a company

2 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by MRAKBEE(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Studied education/political science and graduate with a 2.1.
Currently instructing in a a computer training institute to raise money and pursue my dream career
Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Djshyne007(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
For where? I graduated as a Human Anatomist.... I currently work with a Financial Investment company... Anatomizing Investments o

11 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Orpe7(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Studied biochemistry
Working as an insurance salesman

5 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Opistorincos:
Nah, I'm a mass communication graduate and I repair phones for a living
Are u serious?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by sadiq4u6173: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
YES. STUDIED LANGUAGE ARTS (ENGLISH) AND PRESENTLY LECTURING IN A TERTIARY INSTITUTION.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Opistorincos(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
pesinfada:
Are u serious?

Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by Nicolars(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
adem30:
YES

Studied Computer Engineering and now I'm IT Support Engineer in a company
Good morning boss, I'm a comp engr student.. Any advice for me pls

Did you get your job by grades or skills

Thanks
Re: Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? by zygony(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Bsc & Msc Sociology , CEO OF ROLOS IMAGINATION PHOTOGRAFFY.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) / Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.