Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs (37257 Views)

Meet The Man Behind Davido’s $1,500,000 Mansion In Banana Island Lagos- Sijibomi / Meet Ossy Achievas, The Man Behind Davido’s 30BG Concert / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Ramirezkhay(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
selebobo is the one behind yemi alade hit

remembered when she came to Dream Fm enugu to find a produce

Jonny was produced for 30k by seleboboi
undecided

It's like na the back of the post you read.. where you see Johnny for the list.. #Ovasabi!!
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Legolast: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2017
classicfrank4u:
I'm not surprised!! IPOB's are usually talented, unlike the afonjas grin

Have you updated your brain this year?
Question no dey cause fight
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Codes151(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself. U get paid for the tracks and u want recognition?! Mumu.

Sing your aongs Yourself or keep selling it and stfu
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Homeboiy: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
what happened to selebobo sef

He went to Dubai

Becky I get matter wey I won discus with you

make I pm u
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by donqx: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2017
hmmm....always behind
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by walosky(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2017
I know he must be an Igbo boy
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Captain6:
Young man,Davido doesn't know if you exist.

Kai, wich kind insult b dz na. na woman u d call man ooo grin grin grin
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by ABbless(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Nigeria and shabbish journalism and interviews. the following questions abs more left unanswered abi dem leave am to the readers to help themselves. lol
how did he start,abi he just woke up and started writing for celebrities
who was his first,ask questions to make him tell his stories
how he linked up this artistes, whose idea was it
how big is the market of writing songs now
who does he consider his rivals or is he the only one in the business in Nigeria
how does he reach out to them
how can he be reached, social media handle, contact, etc. that way it is enlightening and everybody benefits as it would also position him well. for mentorship and more jobs. To imagine it was even conducted by vanguard sef, compromised standards.where you would expect Much more.too bad.
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Olulinks(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
I hate Davido, and his expired bannana
You're indirectly telling is you've tasted it. How do you know his banana is expired?
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by kullozone(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Wow! Bros Klem has really gone far oh! I know him very well. Na our keeper when we dey play local ball back then in Abj.
Good to believe in your dreams and never give up... Wish you more success, bros.

1 Like

Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by ABbless(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Codes151:
Keep deceiving yourself. U get paid for the tracks and u want recognition?! Mumu.

Sing your aongs Yourself or keep selling it and stfu

see as you just exposed your ignorance and disgraced your generations yet unborn. shey you go carry belle if you no talk??
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Codes151(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
ABbless:

see as you just exposed your ignorance and disgraced your generations yet unborn. shey you go carry belle if you no talk??
i don pass stage for nl to dey yarn nonsense with u... if u sell your ideas Or talent then u need no recognition. Unless we have a pre agreement on that effect but if not, I don't even need u to come out and make noise! He sold the tracks for cash! Got paid..
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

He went to Dubai

Becky I get matter wey I won discus with you

make I pm u
yeah call me.. My number is on my personal text
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by ABbless(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Codes151:
i don pass stage for nl to dey yarn nonsense with u... if u sell your ideas Or talent then u need no recognition. Unless we have a pre agreement on that effect but if not, I don't even need u to come out and make noise! He sold the tracks for cash! Got paid..

Bros you are simply ignorant, the business of selling songs is a lucrative one in the western world, he's not saying announce me in your songs,he's simply saying give credit. how? when you release this songs, a simple line that says written by soso and so would not reduce you. mentality like yours is the reason people are ashamed to recognise writers. all over the world people write songs for a living and their clients are not ashamed to let them people know. you don pass stage. which stage you dey? mstcheeww. just don't go around making bitter and ignorant comments. wetin you no sabi,pass you
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by IamOpemipo(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

He wrote track 8 on davido's first album he didn't say he wrote 8 tracks!

Buy glasses you no gree now look at angry

undecided
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by romeoetin(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
When did davido sing SADE?
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Abbotp: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
God bless his hustle.......he is making good use of what he has got and that is all that matters...
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Codes151(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
ABbless:

Bros you are simply ignorant, the business of selling songs is a lucrative one in the western world, he's not saying announce me in your songs,he's simply saying give credit. how? when you release this songs, a simple line that says written by soso and so would not reduce you. mentality like yours is the reason people are ashamed to recognise writers. all over the world people write songs for a living and their clients are not ashamed to let them people know. you don pass stage. which stage you dey? mstcheeww. just don't go around making bitter and ignorant comments. wetin you no sabi,pass you
like I said, you are ignorant and naive! If u have a career in music u will know that buying a track doesn't mean u have to give credit to anyone... unless initially agreed upon or sth. You have a track, you wanna sell!? Since u wanna sell then nothing to credit u for! What's the cost price for? Either u sing or you stfu.

Grow up! Who gives a shit if it's your idea? As long as u sold it, it belongs to the buyer!

Ignorant goat
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by ABbless(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Codes151:
like I said, you are ignorant and naive! If u have a career in music u will know that buying a track doesn't mean u have to give credit to anyone... unless initially agreed upon or sth. You have a track, you wanna sell!? Since u wanna sell then nothing to credit u for! What's the cost price for? Either u sing or you stfu.

Grow up! Who gives a shit if it's your idea? As long as u sold it, it belongs to the buyer!

Ignorant goat

I'm letting you go, your ignorance is contractable before you go stain me with am.
Re: Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs by Codes151(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
ABbless:

I'm letting you go, your ignorance is contractable before you go stain me with am.
kids on nl lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos : Psquare And Their Wives Step Out For Pre-christmas Dinner / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.