Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. (881 Views)

Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Josephjnr(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Things people say about IPOB or believe will come out of their current agitation that I think won't happen.

1. Actualization of Biafra: Personally, I think IPOB is not fit enough to bring the nation of the rising sun to reality because she lacks political, diplomatic and human resources to make it happen. Ojukwu did a lot; series of discussions were made,agendas were pointed out, he believed in the strength of Biafra and not sympathizers outside like US and UN, war was fought, he did almost everything which Kanu have not even scratched, yet he failed.

2.IPOB might end up like Boko Haram:Boko haram consist of majorly Islamic northerners with no special agenda rather than killing Nigerians into submission to their own vasion of Islam. It is a group of people ready to die. South Easterners don't have the stomach for true violence. There is no way,IPOB will ever be like Boko Haram.

3.Nigeria will witness another civil war: We are still recovering from the effect of Nigeria civil war fought many years ago and many meaningful Nigerians know what is at stake if we are to fight again and are not ready to witness that,not even igbos.

4.Referendum will be forced on Nigeria: Nigeria is an independent country who can make her own decisions and we are in the world of allies. Any attempt by another country or an organization to force anything like referendum on Nigeria might push the world into 3rd world war with our country being the arena. However, Nigeria might choose it willingly, if appropriate steps are taken.

5.Kanu might be killed or even killed already:It is a big NO. Kanu has not really done anything worthy of death and if Nigeria FG really wants Kanu dead,he would have been dead a long time ago. Nigeria FG just want him trialled and likely sent to prison for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Flatties: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Well said

Look at Catalonia for instance , the government of Spain has labelled the scheduled referendum as illegal and unconstitutional and there have been massive arrests and clampdown of supporters. No country will easily let go of part of its territory.

I have this wild but reoccurring thought that Spain took a cue from Nigeria .
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Omaricha166: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op i guess u ar a seeyer
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Josephjnr(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omaricha166:
Op
i guess u ar a seeyer

I am not. Don't struggle to guess.
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Bari22: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
let me book space

now let me read
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Josephjnr(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bari22:
let me book space

now let me read

Funny cheesy
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Omaricha166: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Josephjnr:

I am not. Don't struggle to guess.
well since u arent a seeyer, why telling us de future, abi u smoke weed?
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by pezeji(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
U get plans to start anoda civil war or u get plans to kill Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Bari22: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Josephjnr:

Funny cheesy

gringringrin
Hungry e-warriors are coming, therefore need to book a space
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Josephjnr(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omaricha166:

well
since u arent a seeyer, why telling us de future, abi u smoke weed?

This is the explanation of your condition.

Features:Inability to resist temptation of being rude

Diagnosis: Kanu's Syndrome.

Meaning: A major mental illness characterized by delusion of grandiosity,manifestation of stupidity and high tendency of being arrogant to one's betters as a result of the delusion.

Treatment: A dose of operation Python Dance.

Signs of improvement:hiding oneself from the general society as a result of coming in conduct with reality after the above treatment have dealt with the delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Josephjnr(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omaricha166:

wow, Afonja doctor
but ur impotent presdo has been sick since dis yr, ah wonder why u cant proscribe drugs fr him,
rather u prefer unleashing hate speech to suit ur uncomprehendable dumb brain,
well,
I profer u stop takin drugs for another persons headache, ah even wonder wat u gain in squizzing nd disturbing ur self, composing thread dat cant favour u nor giv u money, cos wether u talk or not Biafra will come, just count the number of people dat hav died fr biafra, yet more people are still chanting BIAFRA!! Everyday, yet u tink ur nonsense writeup will mak dem change mind, lolx
ur mumu neva do?

Make I just dey look you yet.
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Omaricha166: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Josephjnr:

better
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Omaricha166: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Josephjnr:

better
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Josephjnr:

This is the explanation of your condition.

Features:Inability to resist temptation of being rude

Diagnosis: Kanu's Syndrome.

Meaning: A major mental illness characterized by delusion of grandiosity,manifestation of stupidity and high tendency of being arrogant to one's betters as a result of the delusion.

Treatment: A dose of operation Python Dance.

Signs of improvement:hiding oneself from the general society as a result of coming in conduct with reality after the above treatment have dealt with the delusion.
You wicked.

So na becos of small thing wey d guy talk na im u come tell am this big thing?

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by aniomafirstson: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
you must be Merlin grin
Re: Things People Guess/believe That Will Come Out Of IPOB Struggle But Might Not. by frankdoz25: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
this afonjas again? Believe it or not, biafra must be realise by ipob under supreme leader maazi nnamdi kanu! Any afonja view contrary to this is halucination.

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holiday For Independent Day Celebration / [video] “nobody Should Ask Of Nnamdi Kanu's Where About” – Turkish Diplomat / RIVERS State Govt. Issues Press Statement On Vaccination Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.