Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) (58178 Views)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by OShepherd: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Joephat:
angry

Why not Buhari, This Thunder?

Thunder, do you know how many Nigerians, you would have saved by just firing Buhari like this?

Help us na
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lwkmd! Rotflol!
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by imam07: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2017
claremont:
A fatality due to lightening is normal, and it happens in a lot of countries. Africans, even those who are supposedly 'educated', have chosen to remain backwards in their thinking, and so they will attribute a lightening fatality to 'juju'.

All the comments above mine have been made by people who claim to be educated. SMH!
I pity your generation. U are a walking corpse if u still believe there is no juju. It is people like u who don't believe in spiritual that eventually end up doing yahoo plus. I have heard of lightening in white country and many survive it. Landslide, earthquake occurs over there but not here. Lightening strike u here is not ordinary. These are kind of gods our forefathers worship.
Stop saying that again.
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by OShepherd: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
babadem2much:
This thunder no try at all at least Some big politicians we this thunder suppose fire are still walking freely in the state .
Am not happy for this striking o, next time change plan to the right side.

Thanks for understanding grin grin
[center][/center] cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by imam07: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Funny that some guys will just come online saying they want to educate people. Too know. Do u think all circumstances can be explained. What u don't know is more than what you know. It is not thunder it is lightening. Who grammar epp here. We read thunder killed someone. Nah who no understand the message here. Upon all the scientific knowledge we all say we have in naija, still we can't manufacture small boy or computer wristwatch. We know this, we know that still nothing.
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by Celsony: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
And the muslim cemetry in kwara state refuse to accept his corps for burial
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by empire2017(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2017
the man hand no de clean@ll
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2017
lonelydora:
Op, thunder doesn't kill, lightning does.

But in naija na thunder we fear pass
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by marvwhite: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Ekikor:
This is what happens when people keep on telling u "Thunder fire you"..
R.I.P to the deceased..
(#laughing)... This one weak me
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by Darligold(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Ekikor:
This is what happens when people keep on telling u "Thunder fire you"..
R.I.P to the dece"ased..
Accumulated "thunder fire u" + menesis!. RIP

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by Ekikor(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Darligold:
Accumulated "thunder fire u" + menesis!. RIP
I dey tell u cheesy
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2017
OP, point of correction. Lightening is what kills people and not thunder.
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
jdluv:
this is sangotins Oh.used for punishment for stealin

Never to produce electricity in this country ba? SMH
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
mach98:

I attest to that from being almost struck by lightning when I was younger. Me and my friends were running in the street during a thunderstorm that how lightning struck the ground a few feet in front of me. If you see speed wey I take reverse go my house. Now I stay indoors when I hear thunder
my mum too narrowedly escaped being strucked by lightenening when she was a kid. She said when the rain was about to stop and she step out to move, lightening strucked and the tree caught fire and started burning.
She would always remind me of the story so that I will stay indoors during rain cos it was fun playing in the rain as a child

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by soniabrenda(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
are you sure his hands are clean?
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by cerowo(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
jakandeola:
wia av u bin dear
Been around oo
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by walesalak(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

RIP

SAFETY PRECAUTIONS DURING A THUNDER-STORM

Monitor Forecasts and weather conditions and know whether thunderstorms are likely in the area.

Be alert for natural signs of an approaching storm.

Cancel or reschedule outdoor events (to avoid being caught outdoors when a storm hits).

Take action early so you have time to get to a safe place.

Get inside a substantial building or hard-topped metal vehicle before threatening weather arrives.

If you hear thunder, get to the safe place immediately.

Avoid open areas like hilltops, fields, and beaches, and don't be or be near the tallest objects in an area when thunderstorms are occurring.

Don't shelter under tall or isolated trees during thunderstorms.

If in the woods, put as much distance between you and any trees during thunderstorms.[84]

If in a group, spread out so that you increase the chances for survivors who could come to the aid of any victims from a lightning strike.

Take action immediately upon hearing thunder. Anyone close enough to the storm to hear thunder can be struck by lightning.

Avoid electrical appliances, including corded telephones. Cordless and wireless telephones are safe to use during a thunderstorm.

Close and stay away from windows and doors, as glass can become a serious hazard in high wind.

Do not bathe or shower, as plumbing conducts electricity.

If driving, safely exit the roadway, turn on hazard lights, and park. Remain in the vehicle and avoid touching metal.

Upon all these ones. African Thunder nor dey hear ooooooo grin
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Phi001:

Thunder, in quite simple terms, is the sound of lightning. It's like the sound of a gunshot. You will hear it but it can't kill you. It's the lightning, just like the bullet, that kills.
I know what lighting and thunder are.
What makes you feel a loud noise can't kill you.
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
This Fine Sexy Man Just Go Like That.. Na Wa O
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

Global Red-cross safety precautions during a thunder-storm

Partly from Wikipedia too

So which one are you, Global Red Cross or Wikipedia?
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by Narldon: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
HauteReel:

So which one are you, Global Red Cross or Wikipedia?

What do you mean?

Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by mach98(m): 1:22am On Sep 24, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
my mum too narrowedly escaped being strucked by lightenening when she was a kid. She said when the rain was about to stop and she step out to move, lightening strucked and the tree caught fire and started burning.
She would always remind me of the story so that I will stay indoors during rain cos it was fun playing in the rain as a child

Just imagine ordinary shock from socket compared to a billion joules from lightning. Its enough to warrant staying indoors
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by tuwayz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
laryom1:
your stuffs are not coherent at all...
I need your help please...
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
mach98:

Just imagine ordinary shock from socket compared to a billion joules from lightning. Its enough to warrant staying indoors
no be lie. That thing is very dangerous but most people don't know. They fear thunder more.
Re: Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) by laryom1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
tuwayz:
I need your help please...
all ears...or if private, mail me (LDRZED@GMAIL.COM)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / Dr. Usama Riaz Dies Of Coronavirus In Pakistan After Treating Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.