Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball (30978 Views)

Adamawa Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Nigeria, South Africa Match / Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by GlobalGisting(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Valarrh Moghulis
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by simultaneousboi(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2017
elipheleh:
Rip bro. But at 29 one should pass corper na. Unless you never follow your own advices.
What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2017
DatLagboi:
Main reason I hate sports and stressing my heart which always beats fast
The guy may have died of MI OR ARRYTHMIAS. You will follow same path if you don't change ur ways
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by lawsbanks: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2017
DatLagboi:

Pls go and check your heart quickly ooo... Ts not good for it to be beating fast all the time
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by ionsman: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2017
kidman96:

Guy you are in trouble....you better consult ur doctor

How's he in trouble? Sports activities increases the heart rate so?

Maybe the fast thumping of the heart scares him.
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by YaksonFCA(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2017
RiP
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
DatLagboi:
Who told you that sport is harmful? Am sure the deceased guy must have had a heart related diseases which never occurred to him. I could remember when I did my medicals back then in school. Some students were referred to the teaching hospital after they found hole in their heart.

Sport is very good for the body.
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2017
elipheleh:
Rip bro. But at 29 one should pass corper na. Unless you never follow your own advices.
There are some that are above 30 and are still serving... Everyone have his/her own life to live..

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by oshiiteoku: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2017
so sad,may their gentle souls rest in peace.
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by jevic(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by tosyne2much(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
emmyspark007:

Give your life to christ and wetin go come happen

Just type RIP and shut the hell up..Una go just dey disturb pesin with dis una christ talk

we all gonna die someday

Rest in perfect peace
The thing sef tire me bro.. Nigerians and their MADNESS for religion sha. Me wey be Christian sef tire for their matter at times
for their unsolicited

Person die, just show concern by typing RIP. which one come be sermon on this thread again

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by bigpicture001: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2017
nigerian youths should be very active in taking care of thier health issues...high blood pressure, bad heart. us not a thing for the old people..if your up to 25..please take your health. especially your heart issues very seriously...never knew I had a high blood pressure this I visited the clinic for something else...now ma whole attention is on that matter..and Av susessfully,takled it will continue to watch it..plz you guyz are not kids anymore. ...stop dying like uneducated ppl and seek sympathy of RIP...take care of ur health. simple!

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Dollabiz: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Sad
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Desdola(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2017
RIP
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Duru009(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Even the guy doesn't luk healthy!
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
The thing sef tire me bro.. Nigerians and their MADNESS for religion sha. Me wey be Christian sef tire for their matter at times

Person die, just show concern by typing RIP. which one come be 'give your life to Christ? on this thread "

Are You an atheist?whats wrong in preaching the gospel?even pastors preach the gospel during funeral.That guy is admonishing people to give their lives to jesus because death can come knocking at the unexpected time and u antagonised that?One must live as if one won't wake up the next day.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by IkemD(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Rest in Peace my friend. we all miss you. I remember how we all started the Journey 2012. Rest in peace
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Are You an atheist?whats wrong in preaching the gospel?even pastors preach the gospel during funeral.That guy is admonishing people to give their lives to jesus because death can come knocking at the unexpected time and u antagonised that?One must live as if one won't wake up the next day.
It's perfectly normal to preach the gospel.

But preaching eternity on this very thread is not the right way to honour the dead. The best thing to do is wish him "RIP" and pray that may his soul rest in peace. Case closed!

All these unsolicited eternity message isn't necessary
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's perfectly normal to preach the gospel.

But preaching eternity on this very thread is not the right way to honour the dead. The best thing to do is wish him "RIP" and pray that may his soul rest in peace. Case closed!

All these unsolicited eternity message isn't necessary
What happens after death?...i think the poster is trying to tell us to be prepared for death.The young man is gone and gone 4eva bt here we are!we're still basking in gud health.so,its nt wrong to admonish sympathizer to be prepared 4 the unexpected.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

What happens after death?...i think the poster is trying to tell us to be prepared for death.The young man is gone and gone 4eva bt here we are!we're still basking in gud health.so,its nt wrong to admonish sympathizer to be prepared 4 the unexpected.
Don't you see how the white honour and pay tribute to the dead?. When people die, you are meant to honour them with sympathy but here in Nigeria, when people died, it's an avenue for some people to troop in and will start throwing all sort of irrelevant messages
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't you see how the white honour and pay tribute to the dead?. When people die, you are meant to honour them with sympathy but here in Nigeria, when people died, it's an avenue for some people to troop in and will start throwing all sort of irrelevant messages

You said white.Are you white?am i white?that says it all.Let's quit following their way of life.That's one of the things affecting us. peace bro!
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by geva(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
I knew him back in school. May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Peace2love: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
leykeh:
Enugu Ezike ppl nd their jazz

Really! So all u could think of is jazz. The guy is not from Enugu Ezike, but Aku in Enugu State, he is my Cousin.

Is such a Painful death. May his soul RIP.
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Peace2love: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Duru009:
Even the guy doesn't luk healthy!

Meaning?

Please, show some respect to the dead. Thanks
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by purpleNG(f): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rip uzor,we will miss you
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by kidman96(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
ionsman:

How's he in trouble? Sports activities increases the heart rate so?

Maybe the fast thumping of the heart scares him.

Learn to read before commenting. He didn't say his heart beats fast when he exercises. He said he avoids sports because his heart always bets fast.
Re: 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
R.I.P. bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / 2017 Nysc Batch A Time Table (official) Picture Included / Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.