Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower (21416 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by MuyiRano(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Wow! so I'm the FTC on anoda page.

As celebrity marriage dey crash these days, sometimes I don't blame those celeb guys wt baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by 9japrof(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Savage reply... Truth is that this people marry out o convenience and still get out of convenience
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by Agunechibeya(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Buildable plot for sale in Distress sale at Maraba near City college after commissioner, s house off Abaca road. 1. 7M asking price. I'm the direct owner. 08034463807
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by GOFRONT(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
And to think that he might be among those who pressurized him into Marriage
Same dude slot shamin Him
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
Hmmmm

What do we say about Pastor Chris and his ex-wife?
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by onatisi(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2017
doyinbaby:
Marriage na grace and mercy....no be say you good
marriage na common sense , one just have to be wise and patience . the youth of today always fail to listen to the words of the elders and they believe that when a lady opens her legs wide for you that means she loves you, ladies too of nowadays believe that as long as a man keeps showering them with gifts and presents and pays attention to them it means he loves them. many dont even go for pre marriage counseling before rushing to the altar .
my people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge .
if we diligently seek wisdom and understanding we will see that 90% of marital problems are actually avoidable .
most men and women that divorce their first marriage usually have a happy second marriage because experience has taught them things they should have learned before entering the first marriage
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Well, his cross; he should secure it.

That's what he gets for making his private life a public affair in the 1st place.

I for one thought they would live happily ever after and a day with all the show of love and togetherness they choked the public with prior to their wedding/marriage.

Next to watch out for is Princess Mercy.

Celebrities just don't learn. A heavily publicized relationship seldom last. Tonto dikeh, Mercy, et al. SAME BULLSHIT STORY!!
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by nairanaira12: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
doyinbaby:
Marriage na grace and mercy....no be say you good

If you ask me má, I will say people who decide to go into marriage should stick with it and make it work by force. They shouldn't have gone into it if they weren't ready to pay the required price.
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by Charles4075(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2017
remsonik:
Hmm I feel for him but some comments can be so hurtful and spiteful.
That's why you need to keep your private life off social media cos some jobless and satanic beings are waiting for one tiny mistake by you and tada they follow you like this up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Marriage is all about love, conscience and selflessness.

Simple.

When i see pre wedding pics online, shedding of tears on wedding day i just smile.
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by Adultrated: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
See them...all these yeyebrities that cannot keep their marriage sef ,which kain role model them be......this follower should keep shut sef, is it his marriage?

When you talk like this it cos u are still single and don't even know when you will get married. Not only celebrities suffer marriage crashes.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by babyfaceafrica: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Adultrated:

When you talk like this it cos u are still single and don't even know when you will get married. Not only celebrities suffer marriage crashes.
noted..next!!!
Re: Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower by ashawopikin(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Swaggzkid:
SMH see what joblessness has brought.
God pls provide us with good jobs that will gives us little or no time to ponder on pple's maraz. A good paying job.
amen o swaggzkid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dija Celebrates Her Mother's 63rd Birthday (Photo) / Yung6ix Laments Missing $1,000 Designer Belt / Samklef, His Wife, Yvonne Iheduru & Son, Jason In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.