Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? (21342 Views)

Joselyn Dumas At A Gym (Picture) / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by DAREFATADE(f): 4:21am On Jun 02, 2012
one is a force to reckon with in Nollywood while the other is a new face in the Ghana movie industry(Gollywood). Both are non mixed light skinned African women. who is the most beautiful among these two women.

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by DAREFATADE(f): 4:22am On Jun 02, 2012
JOSELYN DUMAS

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by anonymous6(f): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2012
well to be honest I feel both are beautiful in their own way, both equally have pretty faces but I feel Jocelyn Dumas has a better body then Tonto Dike
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by captalex(m): 2:14am On Dec 02, 2012
jocelyn any day. see hips now.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by mamagee3(f): 4:13am On Dec 02, 2012
I think Joselyn Dumas looks better!!!
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 02, 2012
It's Dike all the way...she looks great, her face is flawless , her body type! The other lady is beautiful in her own way too.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2012
Tonto is more beautiful jor but did anybody notice how sagged her boobz look in the 1st 2 pix ?
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2012
I don't find Tonto beautiful. She's pretty alright.

Jocelyn Dumas beautiful face lovely figure.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Ryabcool(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Is this even a question?? Jocelyn anytime anyday!!!!!!!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tonto is prettier, the ghanaian has got hips though.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tonto Dike is hotter and prettier, what I dont like about her is her bitchyy attitude.
I thought Jocelyn Dumas is a TV presenter and News Caster with VIASAT1 I didn't know shes an actress as well. I don't watch Ghana movies so I wouldn't know..
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by fairygeh(f): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Truth be told,Tonto is prettier but the ghanian girl has a more beautiful figure.see hips like ebube's grin
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Chinwem(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Tonto Dike is hotter and prettier, what I dont like about her is her bitchyy attitude.
I thought Jocelyn Dumas is a TV presenter and News Caster with VIASAT1 I didn't know shes an actress as well. I don't watch Ghana movies so I wouldn't know..

Check out 'Adams Apple' the movie and ' Perfect Picture' too..............in short, any movie by Shirley Frimpong Manso
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by dominique(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tonto's face + Joselyn's figure = perfect combination.
Hoping we can have a nolly vs golly comparison without e-claws coming out.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by babyboy3(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
They both look like they escaped from Chessington Zoo.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Anonymous123: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2012
Joselyn Dumas is more beautiful Abeg. Tonto just has a pretty face thats it. joselyn dumas has a pretty face and a body to match that face. Tonto dike doesnt have an attractive body. tonto has a funny shape.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Anonymous123: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2012
see beauty. this woman is beautiful Abeg

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by bignero: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2012
joslyn joysln josyln grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by OneNaira6: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Were are you people getting the story that joselyn dumas is 100% african. She's biracial. Google it
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by londoner: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
@OP, why did you compare two women who are not in the same league of attractiveness?

IMO, Joselyn is far prettier/cuter and has a great shape.

I think a fairer comparison FACIALLY would be Joselyn and Damilola.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by vinderbilt: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Oh boy shocked see her waist! now all I want is her waist.. I love ghanaian girls
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by OLUWADARE1: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
One_Naira: Were are you people getting the story that joselyn dumas is 100% african. She's biracial. Google it

Dont say something you dont know. i am half nigerian/ half ghanain living here in Ghana and i tell you Joselyn is not Biracial. On TV she doesnt even look that light. she may have toned her skin a liitle bit but she is definately not biracial. her parents are both 100% ghanaian. thats her parents standing next to her in the picture below at her birthday party

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by OneNaira6: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
OLUWA-DARE:

Dont say something you dont know. i am half nigerian/ half ghanain living here in Ghana and i tell you Joselyn is not Biracial. On TV she doesnt even look that light. she may have toned her skin a liitle bit but she is definately not biracial. her parents are both 100% ghanaian. thats her parents standing next to her in the picture below at her birthday party

Actually i got it from her own mouth. I read it from one of her interview few months ago. one of her parents is biracial (i can't remember which one though unfortunately). I'm trying to find the article again but now it's like finding a needle in a haysack. Ghanaians give this woman way way too much interview. Once i find the article again, I'll post it here for you. Btw: you know skintone does not determine whether someone is biracial or not. Van vicker is biracial and he's not that light. Monalisa chindua is not biracial and she's too light.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by OneNaira6: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
londoner: @OP, why did you compare two women who are not in the same league of attractiveness?

IMO, Joselyn is far prettier/cuter and has a great shape.

I think a fairer comparison FACIALLY would be Joselyn and Damilola.

I agree tonto to das is like comparing sugar to spinach but i disagree with dumas and damilola. joselyn is still facially better. I can't think of any nigerian celebrity in dumas league as of yet.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by MeGaStReEt: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2012
oboy see figure toh bad
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Joliecoco: 4:25am On Dec 06, 2012
Joselyn is pretier.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by londoner: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2012
One_Naira:

I agree tonto to das is like comparing sugar to spinach but i disagree with dumas and damilola. joselyn is still facially better. I can't think of any nigerian celebrity in dumas league as of yet.

To be honest with you, although she is pretty in the face.....her body is what is her selling point. Put them together then she sets a standard.

Facially, I would say that I find Omo T more beautiful. She also has a good shape, although not as cut as Joselyn.

If she were her age, maybe she would give a run for her money imo.

There are some small screen Naija actresses that I think are facially more beautiful than Jocelyn tho, and some Ghanaian ones.

This does not mean that Joselyn is not still one of the most beautiful. Even most of her Ghanaian actresses can not compete with her, when you look at both face and body. its only really Okoro imo that can compare.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by zimuzo: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Saw the both at night, so I can't compare
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Cherish100(f): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2012
Dis Jocelyn hips na die.
Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2012
the finest african actress na Lilian Esoro of clinic matters. Gawd, that girl is so tasty.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Joselyn Dumas is more beautiful and apart from having a better body than Tonto, she also has the advantage of being classy and feminine (the two qualities Tonto lacks).

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? by captalex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Good Girl: Joselyn Dumas is more beautiful and apart from having a better body than Tonto, she also has the advantage of being classy and feminine (the two qualities Tonto lacks).

oti taan.
Jocelyn is the kind of lady i won't be afraid to see when i wake up next to her in the morning or see her strolling in the kitchen with nothing but my dress shirt,unlike.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Fan Slam Anita Solomon After Sharing Cryptic Message[pics] / Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US / Christmas Photos Of Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.