Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Radio Biafra Live Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Live Now (4911 Views)

Radio Biafra Live And Direct. / Radio Biafra Live Broadcaste 13 September 2017 / Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 2:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Play safe.
News now on radio Biafra is that soldiers are moving to Obigbo Rivers state.
play safe please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 2:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Play safe in PH, Obigbo and environs this morning.
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 2:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Remove any Biafran flag and memorabilia like flag, wrist band etc.
Someone calling from Ogbaru Anambra that Navy personnel dealt with a keke driver for refusing to remove the Biafran flag he had.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 2:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Radio Biafra signing off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:12am On Sep 22, 2017
People in Obigbo and PH keep us updated and please play safe.
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by sarrki(m): 3:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Op that is what we call good reporting time line

Python will dance resoundingly

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:19am On Sep 22, 2017
IPOB terrorists just want to destroy Rivers and Abia states.
Residents should please take care and keep the peace today. Reports aren't too good.
Stay safe please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:22am On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Op that is what we call good reporting time line

Python will dance resoundingly
The calls are not cool o yet radio Biafra is still talking trash for people to face the soldiers.
People of Obigbo and PH should be careful this morning, soldiers are headed there as reported by radio Biafra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Python dance....abeg buratai small small o. My family dey there o.

Though I trust them. Nothing concern agbero with overload

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Uche Mefor still urging people to face soldiers in Obigbo and PH, please play safe. You die and you die off.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by sarrki(m): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Yyeske:
The calls are not cool o yet radio Biafra is still talking trash for people to face the soldiers.
People of Obigbo and PH should be careful this morning, soldiers are headed there as reported by radio Biafra

Baba only fools and ignorant mofos will listen and fight the soldiers

They should ask for general KANU to cone from hiding and lead them at the war front

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Eastfield1: 3:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra signing off
thought you have big issue with Radio Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:28am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:

Please tell your family and friends around there to be careful this morning.
Calls on radio Biafra isn't cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Eastfield1:
thought you have big issue with Radio Biafra
Tell your friends and relatives to be careful this morning, calls on radio Biafra isn't cool this morning

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Please tell your family and friends around there to be careful this morning.
Calls on radio Biafra isn't cool
I've called and its confirmed..... They are not stepping out today....bro said the street is filled and some youths are busy getting drunk , preparing for a showdown. Said crates of beer is distributed by persons in a white van. Let's spread the word o.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:34am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
I've called and its confirmed..... They are not stepping out today....bro said the street is filled and some youths are busy getting drunk , preparing for a showdown. Said crates of beer is distributed by persons in a white van. Let's spread the word o.
Radio Biafra is reporting everything live, please tell everyone you know to remain safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Uche Mefor still threatening Nigeria as we speak, is he sick?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by remsonik(f): 3:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Can't the NBC stop this radio biafra? Ipob needs help this won't work it will only put more persons in danger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:50am On Sep 22, 2017
remsonik:
Can't the NBC stop this radio biafra? Ipob needs help this won't work it will only put more persons in danger
Dont even understand what the NBC is doing? Innocent lives will be lost later this morning unecessarily if care is not taken

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Pray for Rivers today

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 3:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Still monitoring Uche Mefor talking

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 4:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Residents of PH and Obigbo should give us updates please
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 4:03am On Sep 22, 2017
People in Aba, is it true that you can't receive radio Biafra on FM now?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by madridguy(m): 4:18am On Sep 22, 2017
smiley wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by zionmade1: 5:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Most ipob guys are jobless and agberos. First step is that wike should send all the agberos at oyigbo express parking. I dont know how my people reason a times, someone is far away, probably out of the country charging people to go and loose their lives.

anyway only people that frustration has conditioned their lives will be doing ipob, afterall they have nothing to loose. Ndi ara

Pls who knows the frequencies for the useless radio, i want to call and tell them something

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by kuuljay(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
grin grin grin can you imagine!!!

The dance is going to be very interesting

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by nairalandankrah: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2017
So you woke up this morning and decided to open a false thread based on deciet, lies , and crude propaganda with the intent to mis inform and mislead the public..guys belive this gutter info at your own peril.. his threads are a plague

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
BMC thread.
This miserable lots couldn't provide update on boko haram activities, news reaching me is that bh killed people in gombe recently yet no body done report am. Bh are killing naija soldiers daily yet they rather intimidate innocent people. The military definitely doesn't want to end this boko haram saga.
They surely have all the necessary intels and equipment to end them if they want.

Naija is a joke

Nigeria must be restructured or disintegrate

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by BabaRamotu1988: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:

what of stray bullets meant for ipob though it will never be their portion
do you think that most of people killed in aba are Ipob? some died due to stray bullets
you see instead of condemning this barbaric act by this useless country you're here supporting them

my brother like i used to say bullets does not know sai baba chanter and ipob or pro Nigeria it kills anything it touches and funny thing is that Nigerian Army will never admit that they killed innocent sai baba or one nigetrialist rather they term you all ipob terrorists cheesy

Imagine dying for what you hate so much
agony death isn't it?
think brother

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by pezest: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2017
This is what happens when your mother cannot tell the. actual man that got her pregnant from her numerous costumers. You came into the world so confused. Then you see progressive and focused people, you get so angry and decide to unleash your frustration.

op take you frustration to your mother, Biafra no be you mate.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Abaribe: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

[s]what of stray bullets meant for ipob though it will never be their portion
do you think that most of people killed in aba are Ipob? some died due to stray bullets
you see instead of condemning this barbaric act by this useless country you're here supporting them

my brother like i used to say bullets does not know sai baba chanter and ipob or pro Nigeria it kills anything it touches and funny thing is that Nigerian Army will never admit that they killed innocent sai baba or one nigetrialist rather they term you all ipob terrorists cheesy

Imagine dying for what you hate so much
agony death isn't it?
think brother[/s]
Igbos propaganda is DOA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last / Congratulations Lagos. Ambode Is Defeated. / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi After Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.